Older women marrying younger men.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
odie On August 04, 2008

Deleted
Banned

toronto, Canada
#1New Post! Oct 02, 2007 @ 02:49:42
so honestly..............what does everyone think about this, older woman and a younger guy.............will it last?

as she gets older, say she is 60, and he is 46, what then?

is it true what they say, love is forever?

I know men are always looking at the young females, but what really counts?

nothing but honestly here!
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#2New Post! Oct 02, 2007 @ 03:00:51
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#3New Post! Oct 02, 2007 @ 03:05:10
@loveis Said

No, seriously..it could work I suppose, if they really love each other..
There are many younger guys out there today who are so much more mature than they ever used to be.
In the past, I would have said no, definitely not..
but now..'why not'?
If I wasn't already with someone (who happens to be younger than me by the way , I'd give it a shot).
suicide_blonde On April 08, 2008

Deleted

seventh circle of hell, United
#4New Post! Oct 02, 2007 @ 03:26:48
i honestly feel that once you are past 30, age stops being an important factor. there are things that are so much more important. not everyone who marries someone much older than themselves is looking for a sugar daddy/momma, meal ticket, or what have you. it can and does work all the time.
dragonpoet On September 08, 2016

putnam, Connecticut
#5New Post! Oct 02, 2007 @ 03:40:50
i have to say that yeah, it could work especially in the older years, just depends on what you are looking for, and comparable and all at.
slightlybent On April 28, 2008

, Tennessee
#6New Post! Oct 02, 2007 @ 03:45:24
Age has nothing to do with interests and the ability to communicate or maturity.Now not all men are into younger women.I have a very good friend that has happened to never been with a woman younger than himself.Simply because he has always been attracted to older women.Now albeit they weren't more than a few years older than him they are all older.I also have been interested in alot of older women than myself because they have more interesting things to speak about than alot of women my own age.Then again I could just be talking to moronic women that have fewer brain cells than a carrot,but who knows.I think older women are awesome in the respect they are more inclined to know what they want in a guy,and aren't trying to find out what they want.IT goes along with that I know for the most part what kind of woman I want as well.
Vizzy On February 20, 2012

, Florida
#7New Post! Oct 02, 2007 @ 03:45:29
If two people get togehter for all the right reasons, sure it can work. I think we will continue to see this more and more. Tables are turning...women aren't afraid to go for younger men and men are starting to have to take care of themselves more to meet a woman's visual needs.
odie On August 04, 2008

Deleted
Banned

toronto, Canada
#8New Post! Oct 02, 2007 @ 12:55:42
thanks for the great feedback!

I had watched a Dr. Phil show in the summer, his entire show was on older woman and younger men..............he was completely
against it! Not because men like woman their own age or younger...........he said in simple words........it just can't work! One thing he said, is that you will never retire together, well, thats up to the woman, and for me, that time will be my peace and quiet time, thats when I will have time to do my own things!

Well sorry Dr. Phil, who seems to know everything, I am 56, and my husband of 18 years now, is 43, and everyday just gets better.

Yes, we have our ups and downs........but who doesn't........we have never yelled at each other or taken nasty words during an argument.

I was married before to a man the same age as me, it lasted 5 years.

-really goes to show you, it can work, no matter what age, its all got to do with great communication, love, and respect.

again, thanks for the honest feedback guys!
cajunforjesus On November 02, 2007

Houma, Louisiana
#9New Post! Oct 08, 2007 @ 06:05:14
I am 43 and my husband is 32. We have been married 7 years and it is going good. I do worry though about getting older like when he is 43 and I am 54. I hope he still wants me then. We shall see.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Oct 08, 2007 @ 08:29:47
yeah why not? you dont really choose who you fall in love with it just happens
odie On August 04, 2008

Deleted
Banned

toronto, Canada
#11New Post! Oct 10, 2007 @ 02:20:48
@cajunforjesus Said
I am 43 and my husband is 32. We have been married 7 years and it is going good. I do worry though about getting older like when he is 43 and I am 54. I hope he still wants me then. We shall see.

I worried for years and it just made me sick, stop worrying, trust me, if you have a solid marriage with tons of communication and love.................doesn't matter the age.

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs