Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...9 10 11 · >>
Sandrocksonic On November 05, 2020

Randallstown, Maryland
#1New Post! Oct 20, 2017 @ 23:56:54
CIA documents may thoroughly debunk claim Oswald acted alone
Kit Daniels | Infowars.com - October 20, 2017

President Trump is expected to declassify CIA documents relating to the JFK assassination which may finally debunk the official story that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.

The president spoke to Infowars correspondent Roger Stone on Thursday about releasing more JFK files to the public to the dismay of the CIA.

“He was all ears,” Stone said. “The president believes in transparency… he believes in the public’s right to know.”

“I am optimistic that the president is going to do the right thing.”

The JFK Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992 mandated that the assassination records would be released in late 2017 unless “the president certifies that continued postponement is made necessary by an identifiable harm… of such gravity that it outweighs the public interest in disclosure.”

Read More Here
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Oct 21, 2017 @ 00:24:06
@Sandrocksonic Said

CIA documents may or may not thoroughly debunk claim Oswald acted alone

Obsessed nut bags hope that ]President Trump is expected to will declassify CIA documents relating to the JFK assassination which may or may not finally debunk the official story that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.

InfoWars claims that the president spoke to Infowars correspondent Roger Stone on Thursday about releasing more JFK files to the public to the dismay of the CIA.

“He was all ears is a complete moron who thinks he is on TV and wants ratings,” Stone said. “The president believes in transparency… he believes in the public’s right to know.” his own stupid lies.

“I am optimistic that the president is going to do the right thing. complete idiot

Since the JFK Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992 mandated that the assassination records would be released in late 2017 unless “the president certifies that continued postponement is made necessary by an identifiable harm… of such gravity that it outweighs the public interest in disclosure.”Trump wouldn't actually be doing anything other than allowing the records to be released on schedule.

There fixed that for you.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#3New Post! Oct 21, 2017 @ 00:49:58
A secret service dude did it.
Oswald shot 2 times.
the cars went faster suddenly just as the dude was getting ready to turn.
He fell back, his gun fired, it hit Kennedy.
Oswald killed the president.
If not for Oswald, the secret service guy would not have had this ACCIDENT.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#4New Post! Oct 21, 2017 @ 01:15:22
@chaski Said

There fixed that for you.

Chuckle
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#5New Post! Oct 21, 2017 @ 01:17:56
@Erimitus Said

Chuckle

Marilyn Monroe JFK and everyone knows it
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#6New Post! Oct 21, 2017 @ 15:04:32
I guess we'll find out if Trump was telling the truth when he claimed that Ted Cruz's father was associated with Kennedy assassin Lee Harvey Oswald....

...or if it was yet another lie from Trump.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#7New Post! Oct 23, 2017 @ 14:02:14
@Sandrocksonic Said

CIA documents may thoroughly debunk claim Oswald acted alone

President Trump is expected to declassify CIA documents relating to the JFK assassination which may finally debunk the official story that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.

The president spoke to Infowars correspondent Roger Stone on Thursday about releasing more JFK files to the public to the dismay of the CIA.

“He was all ears,” Stone said. “The president believes in transparency… he believes in the public’s right to know.”

“I am optimistic that the president is going to do the right thing.”

The JFK Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992 mandated that the assassination records would be released in late 2017 unless “the president certifies that continued postponement is made necessary by an identifiable harm… of such gravity that it outweighs the public interest in disclosure.”

Read More Here

I'm pretty sure LHO acted alone.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#8New Post! Oct 23, 2017 @ 15:06:46
@GAKingKong Said

I'm pretty sure LHO acted alone.

You mean he wasn't sent by Obama, the leader of al Qaeda, as part of an evil plot to have ISIS attack our military while our military is attacking U.S. citizens?
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#9New Post! Oct 24, 2017 @ 16:43:35
@chaski Said

You mean he wasn't sent by Obama, the leader of al Qaeda, as part of an evil plot to have ISIS attack our military while our military is attacking U.S. citizens?

At least the first part. Obama didn't take office until 2008.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! Oct 24, 2017 @ 19:56:38
Trump is not "looking to" release anything. They were scheduled to be released this week long before he was involved in politics of any kind. He has said that he is not going to stop the release. There's a big difference.

Also...how do we know that what is going to be released is really everything?

My father once gave my sister ten dollars to share with me evenly. She promptly gave me my whole two dollar share.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#11New Post! Oct 24, 2017 @ 20:09:59
@GAKingKong Said

At least the first part. Obama didn't take office until 2008.

Oh come now, Obama has been blamed for a lot of stuff that happened and/or started well before 2008... and rightfully so....he is guilty...and we should blame him for...well for everything bad.

Personally I suspect that he has a time machine, but do not yet have the proof.

Still, lack of proof is no reason to believe a person innocent.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#12New Post! Oct 25, 2017 @ 01:44:24
most shocking revelation that this tape that Jackie o was responsibly for her husband's murder. she have know his affairs, and she responsibly for the murder of marilyn Monroe.

it would explain the possibly connection about " dallas ". it is far fetch possibly that Jackie o was a Russian spy, why not. she was a Russian sleeper.

maybe Jackie o was more powerful than jfk, with strong southern influence was against jkf. that would explain theory that was dallas influence. if there more one beside Harvey in the building to kill kennedy. why wasn't there an investigation on them, and what happen to them?

why did rudy killed Harvey? if rudy was connected to Russia, would Russia want to credit for kill kennedy? why didn't anyone ty kill jack rudy in prison?

the only reason or two reasons that our government want cia or possibly the fbi were involved killing kennedy. what were they afraid of kennedy, how much damage kennedy could do if he had a full term or possible two terms?

the other possibly that secretly congress meeting with both democrats and republicans or separate secret meeting with one of the party want to kill kennedy?
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#13New Post! Oct 25, 2017 @ 01:51:16
The release of this information won't matter.

If there is nothing knew, the conspiracy people will claim that the files were redacted, parts destroyed, and then continue on with their crazy theories.

If there is something knew, there will be at least 100 new crazy conspiracy theories to cover the new information.

Basically we are all doomed to the never ending story that is the Kennedy assassination.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#14New Post! Oct 25, 2017 @ 03:02:17
I read internet that new book coming out in November. I don't think it just coincidence that trump is going release jkf information.

the book call, " I wasn't there ", the book about disclaimers that the author has got over the years. the authorwas one of the survivor of the titanic. the author is only witness that iceberg that struck the titanic, didn't shoot jkf.

the author had documentations and photos, and even eye witnesses that prove that this iceberg didn't kennedy. but the author and others did seen a dozen of more icebergs, while the titanic sinking, heading for texas.

the author has prove and give this information to cia and the fbi over the year. they told the author that he has prove that some strong facts that iceberg wasn't there.

they can ignore that cold fact and the author can't explain why were a dozen icebergs were heading for texas. why hundred years later, by 60's, icebergs floating in bay of dallas November 23 1963.

is there is a strong conspiracy that icebergs against kennedy. maybe, icebergs didn't like kennedy, because they were irish. I actually crazy about irish people. I don't even like welsh grape jelly. but I do like welsh grape juice.

oh, my god, they heard me, I looking out my window now, oh, my god, please stop ! don't get near me. don't kill me, iceberg! oh my god! eeeeeeeeeeh!
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#15New Post! Oct 25, 2017 @ 08:48:42
I shot JFK because he was a w**ker.

Case closed.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...9 10 11 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs