Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>
puzZles On November 13, 2020

Inside my mind's mind, United
#16New Post! Oct 20, 2017 @ 16:07:56
@Conflict Said

Could you please elaborate on Shelly?

Well I don't think she literally planned it, but it sort of happened due to the kind of person she is.

Once pregnant, and afterwards, she kicked the guy out of her life but holds the kid over his head (threats to withhold visitation, etc) to get him to bend to her will; whether it be for money, or to get him to be her road runner. In front of the kid she will verbally disrespect him whilst demanding he give her respect "in front of the kid",.

I've seen her use the kid to make remarks to adults to say things which she hasn't the guts to say to their face; said in such a way where you know the child has been coached but you can't prove it; but based on the lack of worldly experience of one so young, you just know the ideas came from an adult. The kid also snoops for her, going up to adults who are talking and listening in on their conversation, and taking it back to her...or peeking at their cell phones and taking back information. (the kid is just 4 but can remember a phone number after just seeing it once, containing 10 digits.

It's heinous to use kids in this way. But they do f***ing walk among us.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#17New Post! Oct 20, 2017 @ 20:47:22
@Conflict Said

Could you please elaborate on Shelly?

@puzZles Said

Well I don't think she literally planned it, but it sort of happened due to the kind of person she is.

Once pregnant, and afterwards, she kicked the guy out of her life but holds the kid over his head (threats to withhold visitation, etc) to get him to bend to her will; whether it be for money, or to get him to be her road runner. In front of the kid she will verbally disrespect him whilst demanding he give her respect "in front of the kid",.

I've seen her use the kid to make remarks to adults to say things which she hasn't the guts to say to their face; said in such a way where you know the child has been coached but you can't prove it; but based on the lack of worldly experience of one so young, you just know the ideas came from an adult. The kid also snoops for her, going up to adults who are talking and listening in on their conversation, and taking it back to her...or peeking at their cell phones and taking back information. (the kid is just 4 but can remember a phone number after just seeing it once, containing 10 digits.

It's heinous to use kids in this way. But they do f***ing walk among us.

Ahh - I see, names are changed to protect my ex-sister-in-law
Justpassing On February 03, 2021

Avoca Vic Australia, Australia
#18New Post! Oct 21, 2017 @ 11:09:55
@GAKingKong Said

"do some women gloat at the fact that they got a man to make them pregnant"

Snarl in triumph. Ha ha that sweet a** man dun knocked me up and I'm set for two decades of motherly bliss is what they say.

That's my guess but not really my experience. I got a girl pregnant a couple times and never picked up on that.

The same girl?

Not a fast learner hey? (joking buddy)

#19New Post! Oct 21, 2017 @ 11:12:12
@mrmhead Said

Probably a few hundred ex-sister-in-laws.

#20New Post! Oct 21, 2017 @ 13:33:54
@mrmhead Said

LOL This made me laugh out loud!

No, she is my cousin's friend. But I admit her name is not Shelly.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#21New Post! Oct 23, 2017 @ 12:27:50
@Justpassing Said

The same girl?

Not a fast learner hey? (joking buddy)

Happy Monday! Thanks for the excuse for tuning out my loud co-workers.

Turns out we married. I probably could have avoided some problems by not getting this lady pregnant, but who knows. I'm happy to have my sons at least. Occasionally I'm almost happy to be married.
Brag_cypher On October 24, 2017

Ndola, Zambia
#22New Post! Oct 24, 2017 @ 10:29:52
from my country women get pregnant to make the guy stay in a relationship..they even trick us..
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#23New Post! Oct 24, 2017 @ 13:00:53
@Brag_cypher Said

from my country women get pregnant to make the guy stay in a relationship..they even trick us..

Woman (I have been told by actual woman) have a strong drive to get themselves inseminated. This (as I understand it) is quite normal. It perpetuates the species. Cultures vary as to what is an acceptable way to do this.

Often (in my limited experience) sexual relationships are a con game.

Personally I do not understand why anyone would want to be pregnant and if I was a woman I would be saving up for a hysterectomy.
Sweet_Merry On October 01, 2023
One day. . . I will

Building my Castles in the Sky
#24New Post! Oct 24, 2017 @ 13:12:00
@Erimitus Said

Woman (I have been told by actual woman) have a strong drive to get themselves inseminated. This (as I understand it) is quite normal. It perpetuates the species. Cultures vary as to what is an acceptable way to do this.

Personally I do not understand why anyone would want to be pregnant and if I was a woman I would be saving up for a hysterectomy.

Pregnancy changes a woman's Hormones and so some women are Very happy when pregnant. They chemistry makes them feel good and their life is seen to them to be wonderful.
It's chemistry and life, and that feeling of Happiness is what makes people... Happy.

Some people, like me, are changed toward depression. Are not happy when pregnant but sad and morose, and wonder why others are so happy. This makes is so they only have one or two children- if given a choice.

So, you might not save up toward a hysterectomy but may blissfully enjoy your pregnant self- if chemistry worked in your favor.

Life is a game and it's all how you want to play it.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#25New Post! Oct 24, 2017 @ 13:36:35
@Erimitus Said

That's probably in large part due to the fact that you aren't a woman. It's something you and I will never really understand.

That's not a slam on you or on women...it's just how it is.

#26New Post! Oct 24, 2017 @ 21:52:24
@GAKingKong Said

Happy Monday! Thanks for the excuse for tuning out my loud co-workers.

Turns out we married. I probably could have avoided some problems by not getting this lady pregnant, but who knows. I'm happy to have my sons at least. Occasionally I'm almost happy to be married.

Stephen Stills wrote a song along these lines, the words that stand out are
And if you can't be with the one you love honey
Love the one you're with, Love the one you're with,

Yeah who knows, so look at the positive stuff :
You got two beautiful adorable children who probably (if you let them)love you. Goes for her too.
You the envy of every single bloke who hates going to bed alone each night.

Being 'almost happy' is YOUR choice.
It is the path YOU picked

So pull the UNHAPPY carrot out of your arse and look at what you do have to be happy about.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#27New Post! Oct 24, 2017 @ 23:00:30
@Eaglebauer Said

That's probably in large part due to the fact that you aren't a woman. It's something you and I will never really understand.

That's not a slam on you or on women...it's just how it is.

Every night, before I go to sleep, I thank God for my 'Y' Chromosome. My sister argues that female is the only gender to be. A moot point in that except for radical surgery we are pretty much stuck with the gender we were born with.

NE, Ohio
#28New Post! Oct 24, 2017 @ 23:42:03
@Erimitus Said

Every night, before I go to sleep, I thank God for my 'Y' Chromosome. My sister argues that female is the only gender to be. A moot point in that except for radical surgery we are pretty much stuck with the gender we were born with.

As you tip-toe closer to the edge of that slippery slope

#29New Post! Oct 25, 2017 @ 01:25:46
@Erimitus Said

I don't think any woman wants to be "pregnant", but more they badly desire a child. So they go though the misery with the attitude it won't last forever.

I agree with you, so many relationships do appear to be a con game. Effing children need to grow up.

NE, Ohio
#30New Post! Oct 25, 2017 @ 02:36:06
Is it not also an instinct for the male of some species to "sew his seed" far and wide to better the survival chances of his blood line?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs