My Stats
British Columbia
Canada
PLS: ? 92.13

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

TFS Journal

backdoor

New Post! October 17, 2017 @ 10:17:35 pm
I have never been to India and just then someone from India sent me a pal request. I accepted it. Every nation got good people and bad ones. I just had a coffee and this gives me warmth. I m at UBC learning centre 612 Main Street. At 2pm there had been no one to my residence and at 130pm there had been no one wearing light blue shirt at UBC learning centre I asked around. My resume the time frame is 2-4pm Tues to Thurs that I shall be at UBC learning centre keeping a presence for I dont keep a phone, anyone want to find me, can go there. I do not just believe in big brother chip talk, I verify the authencity of such communication.

Big brother chip is just another 'mobile under the skin'. those who are saying things with it can be deceiving or crooks as well. Especially a Chan family in Richmond. BC. That is the

Chan lai X family I talked about, they murdered my papa by forging his signature to borrow in India. Most probably they forged my signature to borrow there too. So pleasecheck where the voice come from before you answer/befriend them using the 666chip reader communication.

I would like to have a chip reader if anyone got a new one and throw out the old one. My parents never taught me how to use any reader.

I have to bring out things that keep me cozy and warm else those trespassers would put glue and coolant on that to torture me. I replaced over 100 this month and again, deficit budget this month. Thanks to the GST refund else it would be worse. Yes I reported tax. I report tax every year even if there is a zero return. I use paper reporting for passwords are never safe and they can change whatever you put in once they got your passwords. Sometimes being a '' primitive'' old fashioned reporter is better than tnose who catch up with the modern computer trend... Oh, I hate the rolling screen of the new mobile handset, I cannot catch the speed, I prefer the flip phones...

Tak

backdoor

New Post! October 17, 2017 @ 10:18:59 pm
Dear Sir/Madam at Human Resources:

I am one of those cannot be called, until I got so fed up I cancelled the phone.

I cannot get office jobs because office only hire using phones and emails.

Encryption is cheating those who believe it, people know your passwords via many ways.

Big brother chip reading, system administration spywares, and web spywares...

You see the asterisk "*" that you typed, they see exactly what you typed at the server level.

A lot of companies leak customer or user info via this manipulation.

I am well rounded at the office, I know IT, business, accounting and finance and management.

I worked at CARP non profit as their office manager and accountant years ago.

I concurrently held 2 jobs and self employed, doing office duties support for a lot of offices.

I only put one job at one time on my resume.

I am at AVIA 3 Road public computer room at 2-3pm almost every Friday.

Also at Yaohan Mall foodcourt 1pm on Fridays when I am at Richmond.

Unless bad weather, most Fridays I shall be there. This has been my routine for years.

I am one with a green recycle box tugged out on a small luggage cart.

I can be with office attire after first month ( payday ). Hope you are helping the poor,

hire someone who needs a job and not those who have money in the bank so to keep them here.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards,

P. Lun

Sent: Friday, October 13, 2017 6:35 PM
To: mo mo
Subject: Thank you for your interest in CHIMO!

New Post! October 20, 2017 @ 10:01:29 pm
Met an alumni and thank her for her generosity. Hope there is good news about employment and rental later. I am still seeking chances to move elsewhere for employment for it is unsafe if those who are asking you for money on the street knows and ' lip-talk' to you of how much you got in the bank.. which means if you are back on your feet, they come in to steal again..These bunch of thieves got big brother monitoring devices, know exactly when you are out, before they trespass and pollute, know your passwords and erase from you email to prevent you from getting hired or getting in touch with your pals and relatives.... I have a bunch of good neighbors, but they are not home at certain times to guard the staircases hopefully they do not receive money to go out when told.

When the weather permits, there is Friday routine.

This routine was interrupted when I was either in hospital, or the weather was bad. I previously rented in Richmond BC for years. So the routine was at Yaohan Mall Richmond BC foodc ourt.(1pm on Friday ). For the past year I moved to Vancouver China Town. So, I have an extra afternoon routine at 612Main Street UBC Learning Centre, Tuesday to Thurday 2-4pm.(Ph604-408-5164, I am known as 'Tak' over there.)

If anyone would like to hire me for office jobs ( big or small all are welcome). Please excuse my appearance of tugging out a green recycle box. I live in a city where theft are very prominent especially for singleton women, and I do not drive.

( I cancelled my driver license for I cannot afford high auto insurance rates as a result of identity theft in year 2006)

Tak

New Post! October 25, 2017 @ 10:26:44 pm
Still stuck where I am downtown East side. Dont know when I can get hired. Government assist never enough to cover market rent. Those that I can afford is depressing. Wonder if anyone can come to 'take me home, give me home, pick me up where I am at night, and rescue me out of Canada/there.' The Chan family in Richmond, The Cheng red dress in Richmond, the Abelli at Matapan are having the Russian made chip readers that can intercept voices, change what you speak with your voice and create a broadcast with other people's voices. They intercept and change what I am trying to use the chip to talk to the chip community. Yes I am beckoning for help, not Chan Lai X, not Cheng Siu X, and not the Abelli, these try to snatch my chance of being rescue and frustrate those with big hearts to come to rescue and find these communist agents... These are not Russians, why do Russians supply them with their make of chip readers?
I like to get out of there. I want to find out what happened to my parents. I lost touch with dada since December and mom since February. Another aunt died and uncle who framed me was said to die in recent week. Seems like all those who know the agreement made with Li and my parents in the 70s vanish one by one. These chicks who want to help Li to save the compensation can to the extent to go under the knife to look like me to do a show as if Li honor the contract. I have not been in HK since 2012 Janruary. No one from the Li family have been in touch in person so far. I do not like the way these chicks that surogate for them or brought out from the towns they develop to sell my identity to make money for them. I would like to have a copy of the agreement and see what 's on it making me and my kin's identity so pricy. It is close to 50 years by default the agreement is maturing. They need not put me down and under to discredit me to say I am grandoise. My cousins x3 in Construction would be on the side of the Li since he need their purchase orders. For their investments in China they even help those china chicks to snatch my identity. I am only five feet not six.Hope the legal system check DNA before doing any cases or ligitation. Making sure the plaintiff is the plaintiff and the defendant is really the defendant who claim themselves to be.

Was reading the rf chip involvement in textile production in Lifung.com in Vietnam, feeling like taking off pants to fart. People can put fewer processing clothings in a bundle, or just the ribbon down the processing belt and you think so many are in progress reaching whatever steps of the production.
I never would set up factories in a communist country. But I would do orders there. if they fail to produce in full in time, I just get my orders elsewhere. I wonder if Aunt Terest would tell uncle Fung KK how these Chinese make them lose money in China. or X3 got too much investments in China and China would like him to lure his relatives to also invest in a communist environment.

CHan, CHeng, and Abelli all come from and trained by Communist origin. Their wicked and untrustable ways towards me and my papa can never be described in pen and paper. I said many times these cannot chip read me, but Li still close a blind eye letting them read my big brother chip. These read to steal and prevent me from seeking rescue.
King CHan is Chan Lai x 's brother, he and Abelli had been my previous landlords and landlady. The IA office in Richmond got their particulars.

Tak
This Chan family uses people hair and nails etc to play Mau shan chinese voodoo magic/curses to black mail.The Chan Lai' X sisters have no residence and warranted here with multiple counts of felony and theft, and human traffic threats..They prostitute at Silver Dollar in 2004 in Torolnto. Used to work at HK South pacific hotel in 98 Jan. The bar tender at top floor there then is their brother in law played the Mau Shan curses with the Chan Lai sisters. All 8 of them live at Richmond in some Li 's property as heard.

New Post! October 25, 2017 @ 10:29:30 pm
Mau-shan curses are believed to be able to capture and destroy souls..
Some even go digging into ancestors tombs to do the curse, making the dead not resting in peace ....to coerce money from their descendants.

Tak

New Post! October 25, 2017 @ 10:31:44 pm
So please inform the Catholic Church (?POPE) to prepare re-generating the souls of me and my kin for us and these Chans are so jealous of us having the agreement and they have not. They group identity theft me and my family
's identities. One even gone under the knife to look alike me.

Tak

New Post! October 25, 2017 @ 11:10:50 pm
Cannot hear much from the chip community at night. there is a blocker in the building, please find ways to stay in touch.

And if anyone white knight can rescue me out of Canada, and find me residence in UK or STates... a small job, a small plc etc...
be my white knight to rescue me out of this current undone situation and cruel system..

I am soft detent here and kept in poverty so that they can read my b-brother chip cheap and no one will rescue me...
those who got my ID cards can be hired but not the real ID holder.

And when a lot knows how much you have in the bank, what you do, and mess up with your place and clothes in your premise when you go out..I cannot keep anything at home not even clothes. I have to tug out my winter coat with me else be smeared with coolant and glue and cannot be worned again. People wear a set of clothes all the time, and only change when they buy a new set, and watch the washed set while they are hanged dry, else they are stolen or smeared with coolant. They even steal under wears here..

Taps are with glue and ammonia, and you smell like a sticky skunk after you take bath and when you start to sweat a bit..
I don't know when I will not be targeted on like this..

Tak

puzZles

New Post! October 26, 2017 @ 05:42:34 am
But if I go there... how do I know I won't be kidnapped and used as a sex slave?

DarrylRocker31717

New Post! October 26, 2017 @ 07:06:08 am
10 chicken nuggets for 1.99$ at burger king not bad...not bad at all!!!

New Post! October 26, 2017 @ 10:06:50 pm
Still awaiting for chances to get out of where I live and Canada for the system is not friendly to older elties. Applied for jobs with cover letter stating that I am interested to work at their offshore offices if any. I do not want to live the rest of my life having to tug out things I cannot keep at home. I pay rent and living like a mongolian nomad.. If I leave these at home the clothes will be smeared with glue and coolant and I cannot wear them anymore, it is like wearing a 4degree ice bag on the back. Briefs were stolen and returned thank you but slashed at the left elastic waist, then missing again and then the right side..I have no home in HK and no matter how they torture me, I am stuck here going poor as there is no jobs and I have to spend to replace all the time. It has been since 2004..these trespass and breaks have not stopped. They will stop if I start picking bottles, or doing some low end jobs for I heard this from someone who was in the same situation. Once she started picking bottles or doing some low end jobs, these stopped.. there is an organistion read big brother chip to reduce people to rags and torturing them to make them either take low jobs ( job finished as pauperisation is done) or return to the place of origin.. I wished I run into those who could told me about this earlier then I still could have funds to resettle elsewhere and wait for a job. Now I need employment with relocation advance. I do not have dental coverage for a long time and needless to say, I do not have a flawless smile.

Those who live in Vancouver and do not have dental coverage alot do not have full set of teeth. Hope more employers are not too keen about appearance. The Chan Lai Nxx sisters are changing my voice into theirs when luring for intellectual consulting ideas again. Please check the origin where the transmission comes from. I live at 221 East Georgia Street top floor, they live in Richmond. I used to live at Richmond Williams and 5 but I moved out of there for a year already.

Just have not changed address at the bank. Read a book on faith healing on emotions.. work. Anyone have address to Roman Church to Pope in Italy please write as comments. I need to reach the church on doing a ressurrection on souls after Chan Lai family said to destroy my kin's soul on the 666chip broadcast.

Sorry you wont earn a cent on prozac money by me. If that factory cannot repay Li in debt, think of other ways to retrieve the ?insecure loan. Not helping sales to make people depress. Right Wongs? If Li resurrected my papa again and this time hide him in their basement, please have him sent to England if you still want Warjack or Europe and US business. Dont hide him in India again. Li may not be licensed to do resurrection in HK, but those resurrected can use their DNA to resume their identity especially in Western countries, like my mom even though they changed her heart chip... Thank you.

Tak

New Post! October 26, 2017 @ 10:42:07 pm
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/1467244_10205762195306995_4885844423905473202_n.jpg?oh=e243c0dd23ceb0c0c696ab9c6fac33dd&oe=5A6B158D

My phone started having problems in 2004.
Cross talk.
I later changed to a modem phone with Rogers, but the pile of lights all went out when it was public holidays in HK.

I got a job later in 2005 via internet job search.
I was using ICQ to solicit sales and recruiting prospects..
instead of cold calls.

There was point system in the computer and I could track and verify when I last log into the email.
only when I was working with large companies that got a ''secure and detailed IT system''

Tak

backdoor

New Post! October 31, 2017 @ 09:56:04 pm
Something I emailed to my pal...

I have winter blues, and I want to go to warmer places since my marriage fell apart.

Big brother is an English term, our term in chinese is devil chip or 666chip to be exact.
I hate the way how people here can treat others for the sake of funding.
I am with more than one transceiver chip as I grew up via contacts and food.
This is no hallucinating and I answer the beckons with voice / thoughts needs a earphone to hear
if they are at remote places from me. I don't care how others look at me.
And that is not hallucinations. Those who are ignorant of having such chips
often are being label nuts by some equal ignorant mental health professionals.
Or these use the chip to create headcounts in their department to claim more funds from the Government.
They use big brother to create headcounts yet deny such chips' existence.
Some mothers use such chip communications to prompt their children during their exams..
we had been so stupid not to, otherwise, I could have exams passed with flying colors..hahahah..

Besure you have a Y-chi ( radio frequency blocker ) on all the time. For safety.
The book is great. I do not know how these people can cope. But I trust these are real life samples.
If others can cope and why cannot I. I lost my savings and place for quite some time, but
losing touch with my kin is the worst that I can bear. Everything all happened within this year.
We have an agreement with Li maturing these few years, and seems like the family is disappearing
also especially those who have the contract in their hands or know who is holding it.
I don't have a copy, mom never show me, nor told me. I found out from cousins.
Upon maturing if Li did not do what he promised, he has to compensate us.
Dad signed it, and heard mom was the beneficiary. ( Me??) - as I was told.
I lost them starting December. Mom was sent to an old age home in Sydney, and brother does not even tell me
where she is. And asked me not to call them. Something was wrong when they told me they did not even
have internet at home in 2000 when I went there to visit them.
They did not know Richard Li was holding vast debentures in Sydney Telus.
And I am being soft detent by Telus here. No relatives call in, and I have to find a pay phone to make calls
to make sure I can reach them. I have been a Financial Analyst in a Telecom company. They can basically
forward all your calls elsewhere, so are incoming calls.

Amidst of losing everything I have, and have to live like a nomad since I cannot keep anything home
12 years now if I do not want these things polluted or ruined, I am still searching for jobs.
I am not presentable, and hope I can run into an employer who look at a resume and not
a pretty face or a bank account that they are interested in. The better or only chance that I have is
via someone who knows the employer and can basically give me a business card to call for an interview.
All my contacts are outgoing. Emails passwords are never secretive. I never receive any job interview email for
jobs that I applied for. Unless you email in exactly when I refresh my inbox screen.
So I tell people when exactly I go online.

There are 3 parties using the 666chip reader machine to do broadcasting.
You should not listen to them or let them scan you nor your folks.
The address is from 1500Cambie Road an apartment building 8 or 12 floor, this Chan family is crooks and murdered my papa in India in Dec.
3700 Kilby court and 3507 Matapan Crescent. They use a Russian make chip broadcast / reader that can use another people's voice to speak
They can be Camilla, President of united states, me, your family ,....anyone.
This Chan family once surrogated for Li in 2000-2003 and could know someone who tap telephone lines to get their voices.
They forged my dada signature to borrow in India, they could possibly forged mine too. They steal me and my family 's identity
and even use that for sale. ( Wonder if they split the proceed with Li ) Borrow and unpaying means death penalty in India.
And was told the lending company also with Li partnership.

One of the Chan family posted for GStone Jewelry i Voice newspaper at Richmond (Chinese sum sing small news paper) lunar year version in 2013 ( Jan or Feb) Called Du deng in fact she is Chan Lai Nar from HK.
THe whole family look alike. They got crystalline key molds to make keys to trespass, agent trained in Kwuntung China. The Wongs close to Victor
gave me this info. They got cleaners collecting people's nails and hairs containg DNA and do Mau Shan voodoo cursing. And claim to capture souls
so to black mail the descendants. So do your own cleaning. I cut my own hair now.
There are 8-10 in the family. Their mobile can scan frequencies. So always with a rf blocker ( Y- chi and rf=radio frequency)

There is something I also need to warn you of. There is a rf acting acupuncture doll
Li family's invention that a doll shaped like a men's toilet sign with multiple holes and lights on send to the destination with the
frequency dail at the back. So the person with the frequency will receive the transmission.
Doing all types of acupuncture action. This can stop blood flow to the heart and its lethal as much as life saving.

Ugly form of rf blocker would be those vibrator at some sex toys store.
I saw a giant one in the washroom of one of my ex Chinese employer.
If you can make some or transport some here for sale. Alot will buy from you.
Ebay got one for 80dolllars as pendant, but I don't know if that works. Pretty pricy.
I heard China got these for 5 bucks Cdn.
Please tell all other Maryknollers or your kin to get Ychi.
Especially elderly.

This the Chan family crooks cannot black mail you, so I will have an extra friend.
They read who re reading me and scan their frequency to black mail them once they read to find out
their signature and and bank details or something they can solicit from subconscious when these are asleep.
Their Russian make readers can do all these functions. This is how alot of secrets got leaked and they hold this to
blackmail control those they targeted.

Hope to see you again Yaohan Mall Friday when weather is good.
Tues to Thursday 2-4pm at 612Main Street intersect Keefer China town UBCLearning centre.
6044085164 I just hang out there as Tak. I think they will call me to answer the phone.

link [mugmug222a.wixsite.com]

From TAk.

backdoor

New Post! October 31, 2017 @ 10:51:37 pm
@backdoor Said

Something I emailed to my pal...

I have winter blues, and I want to go to warmer places since my marriage fell apart.

Big brother is an English term, our term in chinese is devil chip or 666chip to be exact.
This is no hallucinating and I answer the beckons with voice / thoughts needs a earphone to hear
Or these use the chip to create headcounts in their department to claim more funds from the Government.
Some mothers use such chip communications to prompt their children during their exams..
we had been so stupid not to, otherwise, I could have exams passed with flying colors..hahahah..

Besure you have a Y-chi ( radio frequency blocker ) on all the time. For safety.
The book is great. I do not know how these people can cope. But I trust these are real life samples.
If others can cope and why cannot I. I lost my savings and place for quite some time, but
losing touch with my kin is the worst that I can bear. Everything all happened within this year.
We have an agreement with Li maturing these few years, and seems like the family is disappearing
also especially those who have the contract in their hands or know who is holding it.
I lost them starting December. Mom was sent to an old age home in Sydney, and brother does not even tell me
where she is. And asked me not to call them. Something was wrong when they told me they did not even
And I am being soft detent by Telus here. No relatives call in, and I have to find a pay phone to make calls
to make sure I can reach them. I have been a Financial Analyst in a Telecom company. They can basically

Amidst of losing everything I have, and have to live like a nomad since I cannot keep anything home
12 years now if I do not want these things polluted or ruined, I am still searching for jobs.
I am not presentable, and hope I can run into an employer who look at a resume and not
a pretty face or a bank account that they are interested in. The better or only chance that I have is
via someone who knows the employer and can basically give me a business card to call for an interview.
All my contacts are outgoing. Emails passwords are never secretive. I never receive any job interview email for
jobs that I applied for. Unless you email in exactly when I refresh my inbox screen.

The address is from 1500Cambie Road an apartment building 8 or 12 floor, this Chan family is crooks and murdered my papa in India in Dec.
3700 Kilby court and 3507 Matapan Crescent. They use a Russian make chip broadcast / reader that can use another people's voice to speak
This Chan family once surrogated for Li in 2000-2003 and could know someone who tap telephone lines to get their voices.
They forged my dada signature to borrow in India, they could possibly forged mine too. They steal me and my family 's identity
and even use that for sale. ( Wonder if they split the proceed with Li ) Borrow and unpaying means death penalty in India.

One of the Chan family posted for GStone Jewelry i Voice newspaper at Richmond (Chinese sum sing small news paper) lunar year version in 2013 ( Jan or Feb) Called Du deng in fact she is Chan Lai Nar from HK.
THe whole family look alike. They got crystalline key molds to make keys to trespass, agent trained in Kwuntung China. The Wongs close to Victor
gave me this info. They got cleaners collecting people's nails and hairs containg DNA and do Mau Shan voodoo cursing. And claim to capture souls
so to black mail the descendants. So do your own cleaning. I cut my own hair now.
There are 8-10 in the family. Their mobile can scan frequencies. So always with a rf blocker ( Y- chi and rf=radio frequency)

There is something I also need to warn you of. There is a rf acting acupuncture doll
Li family's invention that a doll shaped like a men's toilet sign with multiple holes and lights on send to the destination with the
frequency dail at the back. So the person with the frequency will receive the transmission.
Doing all types of acupuncture action. This can stop blood flow to the heart and its lethal as much as life saving.

Ebay got one for 80dolllars as pendant, but I don't know if that works. Pretty pricy.
Especially elderly.

This the Chan family crooks cannot black mail you, so I will have an extra friend.
They read who re reading me and scan their frequency to black mail them once they read to find out
their signature and and bank details or something they can solicit from subconscious when these are asleep.
Their Russian make readers can do all these functions. This is how alot of secrets got leaked and they hold this to

Tues to Thursday 2-4pm at 612Main Street intersect Keefer China town UBCLearning centre.
6044085164 I just hang out there as Tak. I think they will call me to answer the phone.

From TAk.

SEE THE CHANGES BELOW:

Something I emailed to my pal.. .hope she receive it, and not just the subject line...

One of the Chan family posted for GStone Jewelry 'Voice' newspaper at Richmond (Chinese sum sing small news paper) lunar year version in 2013 ( Jan or Feb) Called Du(=)deng in fact she is Chan LaiNa from HK.

There are 8-10 in the apartment - could be more elsewhere. Their mobile can scan frequencies. So always with a rf blocker ( Y- chi and rf=radio frequency)

There is something I also need to warn you of. There is a rf acting acupuncture doll.

Li family's invention that a doll shaped like a men's toilet sign with multiple holes and lights on send to the destination with the frequency dail at the back. So the person with the frequency will receive the transmission.

Especially elderly.

They read who are reading me and scan their frequency to black mail them once they read to find out their signature and and bank details or something they can solicit from subconscious when these are asleep.

TAK

backdoor

New Post! October 31, 2017 @ 11:11:31 pm
Happy Halloween for every one.
I like my pumpkin pie. Tomorrow the UBC Learning Centre at 612 Main St Vancovuer will close early. So if anyone wish to find me there, it is better to come Thursday instead.

If anyone know anyone hiring in the US, England or warmer places that speak English as well, please refer me and write as comments on my wall. I need to move to warmer places and please no more cold winter.. Thank you.

If you do not have time to chip read me, please do not entrust me to be read by crooks and China agents..... like those Chans at Richmond BC's 1500+ Cambie Road Apartment, Abelli at Matapan C, and Chinese at Kilbycourt Richmond. These all use my identity cards without my consent.
And pretend to be nice and concern.

Thank you.

Tak/ Lun P.Yt

backdoor

New Post! November 02, 2017 @ 09:58:51 pm
As mentioned times and times again, I do not want this Chan Lai Nar nor her family to chip read me from Richmond BC.

They are suspects of forging signature to borrow in INdia using our names, identity theft me and my family, assisted with identity chip (chiptheft/duplication?) insertion, selling our identity, claiming if the real ID holders gone down then they can come to assume the identities. Use our privacy to chat with those they target, or if someone want to join in, these have to pay them. They got apparatus / powerful chip reader that can synthesize voice, intercept transmission. They change things that I said, and even try to steal the help the chip community have for me. They change my beckon of help into their voices or change the name to theirs to steal the rescue these intend to give to me. Authorities need to check who is providing these with the technology. They came to Toronto in 2004 with nothing on their backs or in their luggages. ( 200 bucks) and went to stay in our shelters until they found someone to house them in exchange for a child birth. ( THe couple on the 16th floor at 735 DonMills Rd was on welfare, old and infertile. One more kid in the house will bump up welfare from 18000 to 24000 a year. ) The Chan Lai sisters and bunch are illegal here. KingChan was said to have status after hiding here for 15 years but the rest is still illegal.

Kingchan and the Abeli were once my landlords and landlady, scanned my frequencies without my consent and have been tracing me for years. They used me to connect to those who are reading me higher up in rank and status. And keep me vulnerable so that they can still be '' useful''. In fact, they are the ones harming and reducing me. And using me to blackmail those concerned using a radio frequency remoting acting acupuncture doll invented by the Li family.

Whether they stole these or Li used them to do bad things, this is up to you. Do not let these chip read me or use my privacy for money thank you.

-They use me as topic to chat with you, the rest of the family hide in another room to scan your frequency, solicit your memory when you sleep, and black mail or steal from your bank account later.

Always use a blocker https://www.rfwireless-world.com/Vendors/RF-Jammer-manufacturers.html

This website is different from the one years ago the address is the same... but see if you can find what I told you about.
Column blocker, and rods of pocket size blockers looking like a pen.

Tak.

Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...589 590 591 592 593 ...707 708 709 · >>
Quote | Reply