The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
News & Current Events

Breaking! Sheriff Says Vegas Shooter May Have Been Radicalized: FBI Found ANTIFA / Islamic Material In Room

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Sandrocksonic On November 05, 2020

Randallstown, Maryland
#1New Post! Oct 04, 2017 @ 04:19:31
New information emerges on horrific attack in Vegas

Infowars.com - October 3, 2017

Alex Jones breaks down the latest on the horrific events in Vegas and what may have led the shooter to carry out the attack.

Top Psychiatrist: Las Vegas Massacre Likely An Attack On Conservatives

LVPD Gives Updates On Las Vegas Massacre

Fox News: Evidence Shows Vegas Shooter Targeted Christian / Conservatives In Massacre
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#2New Post! Oct 04, 2017 @ 07:35:19
@Sandrocksonic Said

Alex Jones breaks down the latest on the horrific events in Vegas and what may have led the shooter to carry out the attack.

Fox News: Evidence Shows Vegas Shooter Targeted Christian / Conservatives In Massacre

I find it ironic and hilarious that the site and people who have been screaming all throughout the Russia investigation to not trust anything coming out of the FBI now all of a sudden completely and unequivocally trust the FBI now when Infowars says they found Islamic material in the shooters room.

As a side note, while I don't argue with the 'top' psychiatrists assertions about 'typical shooters' of this nature and their motivations, I find it incredibly hard to make the leap that he was particularly targeting Christian and/or Conservative people specifically based on nothing more substantial than that the concert ran a rendition of "God Bless America" 2 hours before the shooting, as if the only people who would be singing God Bless America at a country concert are Christians and Conservatives.

I also find it incredibly hypocritical that these people NOW want to talk about dehumanizing in politics and the potential effects they could have. Aren't these the same people who declared loudly and proudly that the world wouldn't treat them kindly and they should just grow a pair? NOW they want to talk about changing the rhetoric to be less hostile to gun-owners? What hypocrities.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Oct 04, 2017 @ 11:52:23
@Sandrocksonic Said

Okay.

I'm going to say this just one more time and I hope you're listening...ready? Here goes...

Ahem....

ALEX JONES HAS OPENLY ADMITTED HE IS PLAYING A CHARACTER ON INFOWARS AND NONE OF THE s*** HE SAYS IS REAL.

Did I make it big enough this time?
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#4New Post! Oct 05, 2017 @ 02:31:25
@Eaglebauer Said

Okay.

I'm going to say this just one more time and I hope you're listening...ready? Here goes...

Ahem....

ALEX JONES HAS OPENLY ADMITTED HE IS PLAYING A CHARACTER ON INFOWARS AND NONE OF THE s*** HE SAYS IS REAL.

Did I make it big enough this time?

I do not particularly like Alex Jones and think he is a bit of a prize winning muppet. However, in relation to this comment of his, is this true though or something he said in relation to divorce proceedings wherein his wife was making him look like a prize winning muppet...
chaski On about 18 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#5New Post! Oct 05, 2017 @ 03:28:27
@bob_the_fisherman Said

... is this true though or something he said in relation to divorce proceedings wherein his wife was making him look like a prize winning muppet...

If his stories were real, why would he lie in a divorce proceeding and indicate that his stories were actually not real?
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#6New Post! Oct 05, 2017 @ 05:55:50
@chaski Said

If his stories were real, why would he lie in a divorce proceeding and indicate that his stories were actually not real?

Did he say the stories were not true, or that he acts like a muppet because he is putting on a media persona as opposed to actually being a muppet? I don't know which which is why I asked. I am sure a lot of media people put on an act or persona when doing their job as opposed to just being themselves.
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Oct 05, 2017 @ 11:59:27
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Did he say the stories were not true, or that he acts like a muppet because he is putting on a media persona as opposed to actually being a muppet? I don't know which which is why I asked. I am sure a lot of media people put on an act or persona when doing their job as opposed to just being themselves.

Does it matter?

The point I'm making is, if he's claiming now that he's a character actor putting on a show, how seriously should anyone take anything he says? A lot of the things put out by Infowars are just patently not true or are not backed up with actual facts or sources that can be cited and substantiated. Whether he says he's acting or not...

A creditable news source absolutely should not put on an act when doing the job correctly. That goes for both conservative and liberal ones.

The story in the OP of this very thread is bulls***. A quick search finds that every site pushing the idea that antifa literature was found with the shooter (and there aren't that many pushing it) cites "FBI source."

Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#8New Post! Oct 05, 2017 @ 19:01:16
@Eaglebauer Said

Does it matter?

The point I'm making is, if he's claiming now that he's a character actor putting on a show, how seriously should anyone take anything he says?

Not very. I don't take him seriously and I am unsure how anyone could. But having said that I do not think his reporting is any less credible than MSM most of the time.
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#9New Post! Oct 05, 2017 @ 19:46:49
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Not very. I don't take him seriously and I am unsure how anyone could. But having said that I do not think his reporting is any less credible than MSM most of the time.

I don't really pay much attention to either, but I'd dispute that. As much as I dislike the liberal media, I consider Alex Jones to be a MUCH bigger joke than MSN.

Potayto, potahto.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#10New Post! Oct 05, 2017 @ 20:05:41
@Eaglebauer Said
A quick search finds that every site pushing the idea that antifa literature was found with the shooter (and there aren't that many pushing it) cites "FBI source."

Mr and Mrs Source must be proud of their children reaching such high places

FBI Source
Inside Source
Anonymous Source
Gov't Source

Must have been hilarious when they were kids and one was causing trouble. You know how parents often have to run down the line of names ...

"Inside .. Anonymous ... Gov't .. FBI Stop that This Instant!"
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#11New Post! Oct 05, 2017 @ 20:55:31
@Eaglebauer Said

I don't really pay much attention to either, but I'd dispute that. As much as I dislike the liberal media, I consider Alex Jones to be a MUCH bigger joke than MSN.

Potayto, potahto.

Potayto, potahto indeed. All we can take for granted from Alex Jones and mainstream media is that they sometimes tell us something happened and then they proceed to lie or talk utter crap about it for the next few minutes. They intersperse this with outright lies, sloppy journalism, blatant bias, propaganda and a blithe disregard for the intellect of their audience...
Stalker

#12New Post! Oct 06, 2017 @ 00:34:17
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Potayto, potahto indeed. All we can take for granted from Alex Jones and mainstream media is that they sometimes tell us something happened and then they proceed to lie or talk utter crap about it for the next few minutes. They intersperse this with outright lies, sloppy journalism, blatant bias, propaganda and a blithe disregard for the intellect of their audience...

The media is evil.

They should be shut down... blacked out... repressed... the media is the word of Satan... kill them.... burn them...

PS
What is your definition of the mainstream media?

Feel free to give specific examples... name names...
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#13New Post! Oct 06, 2017 @ 02:35:05
@chaski Said

The media is evil.

They should be shut down... blacked out... repressed... the media is the word of Satan... kill them.... burn them...

PS
What is your definition of the mainstream media?

Feel free to give specific examples... name names...

CNN, MSNBC, BBC, ABC etc.

They are sometimes ok at telling us that something happened, but absolute crap at telling us why.

And no, they shouldn't be shut down they should just be held up to mockery and ridicule of the kind I hold them up to.
Stalker

#14New Post! Oct 06, 2017 @ 04:06:20
@bob_the_fisherman Said

CNN, MSNBC, BBC, ABC etc.

But not FoxNews....?

Based on viewership numbers, and the definition of "mainstream", it would seem that FoxNews (again...by the numbers) is actually the one that is "mainstream".
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#15New Post! Oct 06, 2017 @ 05:38:51
@chaski Said

But not FoxNews....?

Based on viewership numbers, and the definition of "mainstream", it would seem that FoxNews (again...by the numbers) is actually the one that is "mainstream".

Yep, I will happily add Fox to the mix along with Al Jazeera.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs