The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

FBI Source: Vegas Shooter Found with Antifa Literature, Photos Taken in Middle East

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Sandrocksonic On November 05, 2020

Randallstown, Maryland
#1New Post! Oct 03, 2017 @ 00:52:58
Shooter opened fired on hostage rescue team who took him out, says source

Kit Daniels | Infowars.com - October 2, 2017

The Las Vegas shooter didn’t commit suicide as the mainstream media is reporting but was killed by an FBI hostage rescue team who also found Antifa literature in his hotel room, according to a source linked to the team.

The FBI team took the suspect out after he opened fired on them, according to the source, and afterwards the team found photos taken in the Middle East of a woman linked to the suspect, 64-year-old Stephen Paddock.

A police scanner transcript (from the Daily Mail ) collaborates with the source’s revelation:

And the Daily Mail reported:

ISIS recently took responsibility for the mass shooting , and the AP even admitted ISIS doesn’t take responsibility unless it’s at least loosely associated with the attack:

Even further, a deep-level intelligence insider who spoke to Infowars said the attack was “very, very strange.”

According to the intel source:

This was an average 64-year-old white male with no criminal record. He was an apartment owner with a pilot’s license and owned two airplanes.

His brother described him as an average person who was not into firearms and never owned that many guns. He claimed he just, “snapped.”

His hotel room was filled with guns, including several long guns. Where did those guns come from?

But, this was clearly a pre-planned attack and the group [the target] was specifically chosen.

Read More Here

chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Oct 03, 2017 @ 01:17:18
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Oct 03, 2017 @ 04:21:45
@Sandrocksonic Said

His brother described him as an average person who was not into firearms and never owned that many guns.

Errrrr.... How many guns does the average person own over there..?

I'm hearing on the morning news that he owned 42 firearms and had 27 of them in the room with him when he started shooting.

Is that above or below the average for an ordinary American..? I ask because those of us in the unarmed world truly can't be sure.

And how did he get that amount of weaponry into a hotel room..?

And if a porter helped him carry all of them (and the ammo), did he give a decent tip..?
lyconium On August 10, 2021

, Florida
#4New Post! Oct 03, 2017 @ 05:41:16
Some people legitimately collect firearms and others start it as a hobby and get into the trade business. Its hard to tell where he was in that aspect. I think the dead average is probably 5-10 in most cases. Hunters and sport/competition shooters will most likely have more. Then you get into the world of ex military, preppers, and the such and the average probably doubles. This was a planned attack so that just about throws it all out of context.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#5New Post! Oct 03, 2017 @ 13:04:07
FWIW - A quick spot on NBC said the average is about 8 guns per owner, however only about 32% of the population (legally) own guns - which is a slight decline from the past.

I know owners on both ends of the spectrum.
I also know plenty that either don't own or I don't know if they do.
I do not own any firearms. But that doesn't mean I think nobody should.

I do think there should be more oversight / rules / regulations to keep them out of the hands of the irresponsible.

So far, it doesn't appear that any rules and regs would have kept the guns out of this guy's hands. But there are examples in the past.

Just because you can't stop everything, doesn't mean you should do nothing.
puzZles On November 13, 2020

Inside my mind's mind, United
#6New Post! Oct 03, 2017 @ 21:03:18
I never thought I'd be saying this about another human life but I'm happy he wasn't a suicide. I'm happy the FBI shooter took him out - just as this shooter willingly took out so many other innocent lives. I guess he couldn't bring himself to take his own life, just too cowardly for that. Typical.

I also read just before he did this he sent $100,000 to the Philipines, to his his live-in girlfriend. How convenient she was away. I bet she knew he was going to do this and now will stay put in her country. If I'm right, she is just as guilty as he is for not reporting him. But I guess it will never be proven.

I'm so sick of this crazy world. The nuts have reproduced in leaps and bounds and their numbers just keep growing.
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#7New Post! Oct 04, 2017 @ 04:39:46
@Sandrocksonic Said

Shooter opened fired on hostage rescue team who took him out, says source

Kit Daniels | Infowars.com - October 2, 2017

The Las Vegas shooter didn’t commit suicide as the mainstream media is reporting but was killed by an FBI hostage rescue team who also found Antifa literature in his hotel room, according to a source linked to the team.

The FBI team took the suspect out after he opened fired on them, according to the source, and afterwards the team found photos taken in the Middle East of a woman linked to the suspect, 64-year-old Stephen Paddock.

A police scanner transcript (from the Daily Mail ) collaborates with the source’s revelation:

And the Daily Mail reported:

ISIS recently took responsibility for the mass shooting , and the AP even admitted ISIS doesn’t take responsibility unless it’s at least loosely associated with the attack:

Even further, a deep-level intelligence insider who spoke to Infowars said the attack was “very, very strange.”

According to the intel source:

This was an average 64-year-old white male with no criminal record. He was an apartment owner with a pilot’s license and owned two airplanes.

His brother described him as an average person who was not into firearms and never owned that many guns. He claimed he just, “snapped.”

His hotel room was filled with guns, including several long guns. Where did those guns come from?

But, this was clearly a pre-planned attack and the group [the target] was specifically chosen.

Read More Here

The police scanners transcript is not detailed enough to make a judgement call on whether or not it was suicide or death by cop. Reading it, you could interpret it either way if you really wanted to, though the transcript clearly leans towards there being only one "(gunshot?)", and therefore more heavily advocates that it was a suicide over there being a fire fight. If the scenario infowars presented happened, namely that "the suspect opened fire on them" than the transcript which they say collaborates their story should read that there were multiple gunshots, not simply one.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs