Jokes & Humor

Texting

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 2 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Sep 20, 2017 @ 16:18:19
FIRST TEXT TO NEIGHBOUR*
Hi, Fred, this is Alan next door. I have a confession to make. I have been riddled with guilt these past few months and have been trying to get up the courage to tell you face - to - face, but I am at least telling you in text as I cannot live with myself a moment longer without you knowing.
The truth is I have been sharing your wife, day and night, when you’re not around. In fact, probably more than you. I haven’t been getting it at home recently, but I know that’s no excuse. The temptation was just too great. I can no longer live with the guilt and hope that you will accept my sincerest apology and forgive me. It won’t happen again. Please suggest a fee for usage and I’ll pay you. Regards, Alan.

Fred, feeling so angered and betrayed then grabbed his gun and shot his neighbour Alan dead. He returned home, poured himself a stiff drink and sat down on the sofa. Fred took out his phone where he saw a second message from Alan.

*SECOND MESSAGE*
Hi, Fred, this is Alan next door, again. Sorry about the typo on my last text.
I expect that you figured it out and noticed that darned Auto-Correct changed “wi-fi” to “wife.” That’s today’s technology for you, hey?
Regards, Alan
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs