Vancouver, Canada

My Stats
British Columbia
Canada
PLS: ? 92.13

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

TFS Journal

New Post! September 01, 2017 @ 10:01:47 pm
I have a big brother chip and anaemia and medication make me difficult to hear messages from the chip community. Some party here try to make me lose the chip community that keeps me safe.

I feel lonely and fearful when I cannot hear from the big brother chip community that uses to prompt me when something is going wrong.

This is not hallucination. This is a radio chip underneath the skin.

The hospital staff are also chip reading us, in the mean time, deny the existence of these RFID human implants chips to frame hallucinations and use certification to control and secure the number of patients they like to create.

This is part of political conspiracy or just some groups to create job stability by creating more patients in their specialty?

We all are big brother chip monitored and we are all tagged with a big brother chip at birth where we are born. So we can all be labeled.
Especially by those who are not the same clan.

Pick me home, Give me home, and rescue me.- Since the system is treating us with cruelty here. Disability is confined to 900 per month assistance from the Government which is substantially lower than full time monthly minimum wage and they are putting us to early retirement this way. If I never studied university, this maybe a solution if I cannot even find a minimum pay job.

Tak

New Post! September 01, 2017 @ 10:13:59 pm
Hope Kai will give me consulting fees. Maybe not in full negotiable.
I need the money. And within this horrible year, I lost touch with my kin - I heard something happened to my father in December, and mom was put to old age home by my estranged brother. Don't know which one but close in the neighborhood 2122 NSW in Aussie, as told. ( Government run old age home - that was all I was told)

There is an agreement made in the 70s supposed to mature in 50years if not carried out then me and my parents are the beneficiary.

A lot of things happen this year making us '' disappear''or not where we used to be or be doing...sweeping us off our feet..

I am still looking for my parents.

Anyone who can chip read or having my parents chip frequency know their whereabouts or what happen to them please mail me. Their name is Lun Chun Yin Jerome, and Fung Siu Ling Gemma. HKID Bo3312 and Bo3313 Previous living at 53 Tai Hang Rd 4/F Hong Kong 1960s-90s. Jerome worked for HKGovernment and moved to India and Gemma a housewife moved to Sydney in mid 90s. My address is 33-221 Georgia Street East, Vancouver BC Canada.V6A 1Z6.

Tak

New Post! September 08, 2017 @ 07:58:31 pm
Hope to find a job very soon and which last long enough to get back on my feet again. Got alot of stuffs which cannot be put at home. Since current neighborhood there is still trespass and theft and recently i lost a navy blue oversized tshirt which I wore when I was discharged from the hospital.. people even steal underwear....if I move to another place will it be the same? Cause some 'big brother' to know when and where to steal from you... with a communist mindset to get everything from you and then try to make you so unhappy that you would leave the country and return to place of origin..?? Those with these RFID chip reading devices are endorsed to do this for such practice is good for both countries?? These thieves certainly are related to some red places of origin. And does Canada get a part of the proceeds or being sucessful in getting rid of extra immigrants? Hope not so... Think I have to find a boyfriend so that I am not singleton feline the type who are usually targeted. I am seeking for jobs posted in the US since 2000 and I never landed one. My resume is all over the globe. My phone has problems for years only out going no incoming calls, so no office can call me for interview. Complaints landed on deaf ears and long term underemployed drains my savings. ongoing, and real ( just spoofing ).. When can I get out of this isolated and deprived situation? I had enough money to talk about semi retirement in the 90s and now I have to get any jobs I can...... Tak

New Post! September 15, 2017 @ 06:26:08 pm
I have low blood count lately and cannot hear 666chip talk recently. I still keep my Friday routine to be at Richmond BC even though I may not be able to keep that due to my low budget in the long run. My address is 221-East Georgia street Room33 Vancouver BC V6A1Z6. I am home every night at 7pm. Use the back stair case at alley between Keefer Street and East Georgia, the alley is at corner of Gain Wah noodles at Keefer. ( turn left and you find an old building with wooden staircase- topfloor. ) If I move I post here where I will be. If anyone want to hire me, please mail me. I do not have a phone as there has been no incoming calls for more than a year before telus no longer service the pcs system. I am very tight in budget and I suspect someone got my email password and erase before I log in. I am online Friday around 11am--3pm. I may not catch the emails coming in. I wish someone can pick me up, take me away and give me a job somewhere else. I am soft detent here in Canada and there is no way to get an office job and my savings are depleted. There is no way to live with unemployment assistance of 600 a month, everything all in. After paying rent, there is not enough grocery money. If anyone has the ability and the noble heart, please do come to helpe me. Pick me up, take me home, give me home and rescue me out of here. I wake up feeling fear each nite as to how long I can last here. Flying back to HK doesn't work if there is no one there to house me before I can find work. They want to read my chip with the lowest cost and confine me here. Alot of people resort to getting ways to claim disability. But what type of disabitlity? I have not lost an arm or leg....getting 3 hundred dollars more but with a tons of medication to take that basically ruin your body in another way doesnt pay off. The extra money goes to pharmacy and not actually for the claimant. We all have a body to feed and house. Everyone should get the same 900 if there is no other income indicated on the monthly report.

Tak

New Post! September 15, 2017 @ 07:32:04 pm
I have not been myself lately, and worried about the future.
Please if anyone can help, do mail me or find me to give me a solution out of the current gloomy situation I am in.

I need family and pals just like anyone else.
My phone and even email have not be too effective for ages.....
Passwords are never exclusive with spywares and big brother surveilling around. And I am online once a week.

Please do come find me to help me. And not give the chances to those who use chip readers to steal my chance or impersonate. I do not have a chip reader.

Tak

New Post! September 22, 2017 @ 07:03:45 pm
Message posted for TS:

the chan family bosco introduced to surogate for Li in 2003 are wicked, they use mau shan voodoo to fondle with my daddy's soul collect people's hair and nails to do such. Li resurrected my dad and hid him in INdia. and they cleaned your mom's house at hong lok? they got russian chip readers can speak in different people's voices it capture to do lie cheaat and felony, and black mail. They are warranted here and in the states. Stole everything I got in my apt and been wearing and using them. Got crystaline keys to trespass are they trained by China agent school? They prevented me from being saved by intercepting me using the reader (666machine in Chinese) Can someone please come to pick me up and sponsor me elsewhere like the States please? Ask Fung Kwok King if his US stores etc can hire me. phone company soft detented me here for my clairvoyance and make me stuck here to claim government money which cannot pay grocery after paying rent. The agreement between parents and Li family is 50years and they make us disappear one by one, daddy, mom and could be me next. I am the blood line of clairvoyace and my uterus worths money and they try to make me do hysterectomy here ( surgical and 'transplant' unit I was admitted into the mass is benign ) and try to frame me nuts to make me lose my rights to say no to surgery and adopt other forms of treatment like radiotherapy. All blood cancer test show negative. Li got lots of medical people in Vancouver. and the religious frantic people like muslims want me and mom's DNA for clairvoyance babies. I am soft detented here after predicting 911, tsunami, 97financial crisis, volcano erupt, death of ex premier. etc. No incoming calls esp from HK and people in my contact list for many years. No international mail if not registered and not even Xmas cards... I cannot find jobs here like this and I want a normal life just like anyone else. Please come to pick me up and take me away from here. Rescue me. I live in an isolated world. Take me home give me home ( family and kin and tangible pals) and pick me up and rescue me from here.... I am vulnerable to homelessness for the government rental assist is far below market, high landprice policy and no rental contracts... I moved 5 times in 2 prevous years and moving fees drained my savings. I dont have savings left. Please do come to rescue me. I dont have the money to fly back ,beside I may have lost HK residence after residing in Canada for so many years. My HK ID has expired. Any stores Fungs or your brothers are hiring in UK or States? Please do help me and save me. I just ask for safe, plain stable life as long as I live. Winter is coming and kills if homeless. Please do come and rescue me. thank you for your consideration and please forgive me if anything I said or did offende anyone in your family in the past. Please verify if I said or did such for the Chan family wanted me and my familiy identity and they did alot of things to alienate me from me richer relatives. They are selling our identities wonder if aided by some of the Li family.

Lun
I live at Rm33 of 221 East Georgia Street in Vancouver BC (postal code V6A 1Z6) use back staircase, the front door has no door bell. back staircase is at alley between Keefer Street and East Georgia Street at China Town VAncouver. Turn at corner where Gain Wah noodles on Keefer, turn left at first corner and u see a large NO Parking sign old building with wooden staircase. Top floor. there white glass door. Walk straight in and knock at room 33. I am home every nite around 7pm. I could be moving soon if BC housing has a unit to rent to me. I shall keepyou post. Please do ask if anyone can sponsor me to UK or states. Store jobs or anything. Old age pension is 70 years old and 15 years away. I cannot wait for that to make ends meet.. my email account is only outgoing either, passwords are never exclusive and people erase my incoming before I log in. I never receive any replies so how can I find jobs here! Please do pick me up and help me get out of here ( this situation). Thank you and God bless you and your family. There are fake ones from China who did plastic surgery to look alike. Wongs want to steal the legal compensation with that agreement made in the 70s using a name change paper and ID theft.. they are reading my big brother chip. Do come to pick me up and bring a radio frequency blocker with you and one for me. - the pocket size one and always use a radio frequency blocker at home 24 hours when you do your finances or esp when you are using the chip reader (666machine) people chip read to converse with you to distract you and they got people scanning your frequency in discreet especiall those agents trained from communist countries. Alot of these are from towns which Li developed. Please warn Fungs. FYI. alot of chicks are reading Bosco guess he got scanned or tagged by those be bunked with. FYI. from cousin Lun Yeetak. Do come to save me. It is late and only it is late that they show me what the system is like here. With cruelty.... Pick me up and give me a job elsewhere where the system is with humanity.

Lun
To sang, can you get me a copy of the agreement made between my parents and Li ka shing in the 70s regarding Richard and me? I think Fung Kwok king has it and also the lawyer Fung wing yin got it just a photocopy. I need to know what is on that that is causing the ordeal to me and my family. I am not a money greedy person but I need to know the truth.

Lun
please and thank you.

New Post! September 22, 2017 @ 07:11:24 pm
Saw a tall gentleman the day before in tshirt with a back pack. He said he was cold. I was passing by and I looked back but failed to react to help. I hate myself for this, and how come I cannot be fast enough to do something? There is warm pack in my bag I forgot, I should have buy him a coffee or take him to near by thrift store to get him something. I think he would think I do not care. I slapped my face for that at home. If he deliberately want to open a conversation or have been reading me to know me.... I am so sorry. I need someone to partner with someone best if he is also singleton and know me via reading my chip or my parents...here they chose singleton premise to trespass. I would like to rent with someone who welcome me to watch the place with him or her. Treat me as a partner or pal .... I want some tangible pals, not just pals on the web.Have been irritable about what may happen if I have to find another place to rent again. I dont have a phone making me less efficient in rental search for people may not pick up their phones but chose to return call later. How can they call me but having a phone doesnt mean I get the calls either. Before Telus discontinue my type of pcs phone, there had been no incoming calls for more than a year. Those calls I returned using call history are found to be ''spoofing calls'', someone use those lines to call me the owner of the line said they never called my number. How can I be called to job interviews? This drain my savings in a jobless situation and I need to be picked up and taken to another place/ country where the phone companies do not do this to me..... I am still upset about not responding to that gentleman in the cold.... I am upset brother took mom to old age home without telling me where. I am upset about what I heard about daddy. Everything happened within half a year and my stress and frustration index is overflowing..I thump my chest to beckon for help if the chip community is reading me and can have someone to ' Take m home, give me home, pick me up and rescue me -' it is not if I am homeless then it is a valid cry for help. Catch me before I fall, for I am vulnerable. I see I am in such situation.. if there is a rent raise, then the raise in government assistance may not cover grocery all the same. And I dont have savings left. So I am stuck...with tension and hypertension rising. Sorry, you may not encounter flaunt of good life and wealth all the time at facebook..
Tak- what I posted at facebook wall yesterday.

New Post! September 22, 2017 @ 07:12:49 pm
I am keeping my Friday routine the best I can.... bought an outer coat but need to carry out with me if not there will be coolant glued to the back where the lungs are..making me cold and uncomfortable and cough when wearing it. I use tapes to do the i...See More

· Reply · 21 hrs
Manage

Lun Yeetak

Write a comment...

Lun Yeetak

September 15 at 11:25am ·

I have low blood count lately and cannot hear 666chip talk recently. I still keep my Friday routine to be at Richmond BC even though I may not be able to keep that due to my low budget in the long run. My address is 221-East Georgia street Room33 Vancouver BC V6A1Z6. I am home every night at 7pm. Use the back stair case at alley between Keefer Street and East Georgia, the alley is at corner of Gain Wah noodles at Keefer. ( turn left and you find an old building with wooden staircase- topfloor. ) If I move I post here where I will be. If anyone want to hire me, please mail me. I do not have a phone as there has been no incoming calls for more than a year before telus no longer service the pcs system. I am very tight in budget and I suspect someone got my email password and erase before I log in. I am online Friday around 11am--3pm. I may not catch the emails coming in. I wish someone can pick me up, take me away and give me a job somewhere else. I am soft detent here in Canada and there is no way to get an office job and my savings are depleted. There is no way to live with unemployment assistance of 600 a month, everything all in. After paying rent, there is not enough grocery money. If anyone has the ability and the noble heart, please do come to helpe me. Pick me up, take me home, give me home and rescue me out of here. I wake up feeling fear each nite as to how long I can last here. Flying back to HK doesn't work if there is no one there to house me before I can find work. They want to read my chip with the lowest cost and confine me here. Alot of people resort to getting ways to claim disability. But what type of disabitlity? I have not lost an arm or leg....getting 3 hundred dollars more but with a tons of medication to take that basically ruin your body in another way doesnt pay off. The extra money goes to pharmacy and not actually for the claimant. We all have a body to feed and house. Everyone should get the same 900 if there is no other income indicated on the monthly report.

Tak
what I posted at facebook during the week.

New Post! September 22, 2017 @ 07:18:04 pm
Collecting myself to do job hunting again. Need nutrients for my low blood count, and chick soup for my soul. No messages received for the website for quite sometime, and Tak is ready to resume to previous type of workflow again. The body and soul needs food even if one is in low mood. Wish the chip community sticks by and I am happy to see them around. For I feel I am not alone.... thank you for keeping me safe.
https://mugmug222a.wixsite.com/bettersongs2sing
Tak

backdoor

New Post! September 29, 2017 @ 09:11:53 pm
771200/ Tak is not at Richmond Routine today. Bad weather and light headedness when awake, insomnia last night. So take a routine day off No big deal. Hope no one is at Yaohan waiting for her to surface..
Thanks for the reminding from Ob-cousin voice in the morning.

Backdoor for Tak.

backdoor

New Post! September 29, 2017 @ 09:20:58 pm
THe routine was off when Tak was in the hospital in May and June.
Tak appreciate the chip community keeping her company and safe and reminded.
Tak needs this and with thanks don't let some Chinese cheat you to give up reading and reminding a lot are using Tak's identity and do not like people knowing who the real ID holder is..

Tak is still renting at East Georgia Street. Don't know if BC housing is renting to her or not. She is not 55 yet.

Supportive housing means she has to be monitored like living in a facility/ hospital. There are only 2 types of housing here.
Anyone can rent to Tak at 375-400 a month please mail Tak at Rm33-221East Georgia Street Vancouver BC V6A1z6.

Current landlord is good but would like to collect information just in case. At least she knows who wants to rent to her and do not have to call a ton of calls and search frantically on Craigslist for affordable room rental. Calls and texts are not free. Yes insecure very insecure feelings about rentals conditioned by previous landlords.
HOpe to find long term rental as a local older lady, not student, not working not from China, not from India.....not under 29years of age, hopefully no need to bunk to subsidize rent. Cleaning and chores okay.
Pets lover and children homework also okay.

Don't know how long current rental would be...hope it lasts.

Backdoor for Tak

backdoor

New Post! September 29, 2017 @ 09:27:36 pm
For Tak: her facebookwall.

I try to keep my Friday routine tomorrow, but they say the weather is not fine tomorrow.... hope just small rain. I have to tug out my winter coat as I cannot leave inside my room. There is still trespass and this time they put coolant on the back of my clothes, making the lungs / back feeling cold and irritable. Sneezing and cough is with alot of people recently think they are victims of this trick as well. Cough syrup must sell crazy recently especially when the night turns cold. Oh please I am scare of winter. I really want to leave Canada and be able to find a job elsewhere big or small high or low pay... as older I get, I fear winter more.
Rich people never need to fear of the winter....... Hope someone able to really get me hired, or get me hired somewhere else because the system here is not friendly or humane. Espescially alot of '' politics '' to claim for Government funding.

Please mail me your business card or contact to Rm33-221East Georgia Street Vancouver BC V6A 1Z6.

I had been a financial controller, consultant, accountant, financial analyst, bank officer in charge, office people, but been also out of a job for too long, I can be trained into a live in maid as long as I can be rescued out of this situation.... please help. Sponsor me to work elsewhere, or take me home, give me home, pick me up and rescue me from pending undone situation.

Unless I win the lottery, else I fear about what I may fall into. I dreamt someone tried to steal from me again... and my right eye jumped slightly hope nothing bad will happening and this remains just a dream.

When can the government build public housing for all those sound minded unemployed getting 600 a month with 375 only available when they find a place to rent? We all have a stomach to feed, and a body that needs housing. Not only those with problems, physical or mental problem that deserve a higher amount of assistance.

Tak.

Came across a book on 89student movement in China at the mini library downstairs. People from China would not open it, I am not from China. It is a surprise that so many people from China wanted democracy. Hope the situation in China has changed and one day we really see democracy over there. But often people educated their kids to be selfish to survive, and democracy cannot be stemmed from such mentality if people do not teach their young with good proper mentality.
They just teach their kids what is proper and approved to think and act. Democracy gives way to a better word ' Obedience'.
Do they really know what democracy is?
Tak

Anyone who want to help or hire me can mail to Rm33-221 East Georgia Street Vancouver BC V6A 1Z6. See if the old traditional method works. It is only 2 dollars away to do something kind. I am so sorry. Hope you can help. Any jobs big or small, or any place housing long term, or a sponsorship to the States or elsewhere...where I can speak the language. (English). Thank you. Tak.

I am online at UBC learning centre at Keefer and Main Chinatown Vancouver. I am down and under these days and also fear of homelessness down the road if I am soft detent so cannot find jobs and be stuck with 600 dollars of Government assistance a month. We used to be able to rent an ugly bachelor for 400 afew year ago at remote areas, now someone posted half a room - a bed for 375 a month..How much saving can I tip in to cover food each month? A piece of butter is 4+bucks here.. I am low blood count and forcing myself to eat more protein. Else if I am in Emergency unit due to light headedness, those who tried to frame me nuts have another chance to say I am not able to take care of myself.
All is money, we are happier much happier when we got jobs and money. Not greedy enough to get by is already good.
NO real incoming calls for a long long times - in YEARS. Someone took a number to fake incoming calls to drain my prepaid. For returned calls all claimed they never phoned me.
Email accounts passwords are never exclusive under the big brother world and presence of spywares. I am not online 24/7. I must have missed alot of emails asking me to go interviews these must be erased before I logged in. Or they only hire people who got bucks in the bank to keep these here, and not hiring those who really need a job? I cannot be reached by offices, so I have to resort to store jobs, those jobs that are hired at the spot no need to go home and wait for a call. I went to career fair, they asked me to go home to wait for a call.I grinned. Anyone in touch with Fung Kwok King Victor ex chairman of HK airport authority please tell him his niece Lun Yee tak by Gemma Fung never received any trust document from him. That China b**** who was told to bring it to me never give that to me. Could be she got a copy of my Social insurance card and borrowing with it. And wonder who asked Fungs to entrust this China b**** to bring it over, does he also got a share? Government assistance is never on weekly basis, who told you these do not want me to be helped for they are using my ID cards here. Also selling them.
Tak

I need a home where there are people there treating each other like kin..I am home every night at 7pm. I need a miracle in humanity... hope there is really someone who can come and offer me this place. Someone who wants an extra person in the house to watch the place, share the chores, because the system gross on singleton and empty nests... often alot of houses with room rentals are with these agents already who got the landlords frequency or tagged him on contact and these manipulate the landlord as to who they can take in..and these are never evicted and they know what the landlords likes and dislikes....
Tak

I think I blew the housing interview... too blunt. I hate myself for being blunt but I cannot help myself.. Sorry. There are things I cannot part for these cannot be reproduced again.
Take me home, Give me home, pick me up and rescue me...
I find this UBC learning exchange place where I can go online for half an hour. Thank you for the facility. I need a job someone can mail me a business card for me to call to set up a job interview? Anything office. Big or small posts. I have not been in the office and the softwares been abit '' estranged''.. but I am fair and good to people. For some reason, I fear the tension again, hope someone with noble heart and ability really can give me a position in life and not letting me fall into an undone fate. ( I resent falling into being a case number for others to claim funding enlarging my shortcomings or irregularities. After so many years of hardwork... or I should since the system does not hire older people? It feels like I am waiting to die every month waiting for a government cheque and if also checking into a monitored residence...) Tak

POsting at FAcebook from 26th.Sept. this week. transferred to TFS.com

backdoor

New Post! October 04, 2017 @ 08:59:26 pm
wilson, I know alot of people chose to go back to place of origin. Me too. but I need a place to stay and free meals until I find a job and last ... any chance to come back as expat? with housing and relocation advance. I cannot just borrow an air ticket and start begging on the street as soon as I landed. I seconded people chinese going back to china after studying, I am not 25. I spent too much time outside hk. if your sister knows anyone in vancouver hiring, any jobs, ask her to come to UBC learning center 612 main street vancouver in the after noons to catch me. I am with a green recycle box cart around 2-5pm Tues to Thurs are the best days to catch me there. I live around the corner Georgia and main street. I dont want to be home alone, I have a problem being home alone. all my forlorn comes out. this year alot of things happened, my papa, my mama, my uncle, housing problem, losing my housing chance, I dont know what to say, I am not myself lately. I just lost my cool. there are times when a strong person also needs company and help. it is not if she is still walking around that she is fine. it is not when she is still neat and tidy that she is fine. when she cannot even keep a hair dryer at home without risking it being multilated, then no matter if she can stay or not, this is not a good place to stay. I am sick and tired of being an item for people to make use to black mail. I cannot know new pals, I am losing old pals. those ID thieves do alot of 666chip harrassment on those who know me for a long time and have been reading me to keep me safe. Esp a chan family who surrogated for Li in India. These are crooks and murder. they forged my papa signature to borrow in INdia which meant death if not repaid. I bet they used my signature to borrow there too, but I have never b een to India.. The Li even enpowered them with their invention. Remote application acupuncture doll using rfid frequency. Their invention is out of this world. Me and my relatives do not have rf blockers and our health are going bad day by day. How can I have the mood to do anything... they dont want me hired, they dont wnat me wanted for they are using my identity to feed on and even try to claim it themselves for they are illegal stay in Canada.... they live in Richmond and opening appear in front of me on Monday in a black old car... where is justice in this world.
Tak facebook to Wilson

backdoor

New Post! October 04, 2017 @ 09:20:53 pm
I dont know what happened, I applied to work at the forces.ca in 2004 and never received any calls for interview after I did the aptitute test even though someone emailed me from the forces that they tried to call me for interview then. I never received any calls or pages else my apartment would still be mine in Toronto. Lately I emailed them again for chances for jobs... I received reply which blanks out completely below the subject line. More than twice. Some one or party do not want me to be hired by large reputable companies which will not yield to blackmail or cash short discrepancies... This is outrageous and will largely dampen the trust people using emails. I have not been using the @hotmail. com">yugiuu @hotmail. com for quite sometime for I lost the password. I hope hotmail dont ask me to identify anything using that email.... I do not use phone to verify emails. for I do not keep a phone. My phone never rang when I had one. I put phone on table flipped open and asked my pal to call me while he was standing next to me at Avia, my phone had no response. So I made up my mind not to keep a phone unless I am really '' okay '' with the finances lateron. (My complaint to CCTRC is 6379(?8)1 about my phone situation- it is too small to read from my handset photoalbum. Nothing happened still no incoming calls for years.) I just want to know whose idea is this to make people leave here because of phone soft detent, lost of jobs and relatives as times go by... and with constant trespass and break... they read your big brother chip to know when to trespass where you put your precious possession and how to ruin it to break your heart. They may not necessassily steal it. 'If you are not happy here, why dont you leave such kind of mentality..' - Those who stay just simply are '' being stuck '' here there is no way back. If there is a secret policy to get rid of those who are legal stay here to make room for new comers... make the real cost be known to everyone who legally apply to come to Canada. And not talking about humanity and generiosity of a developed country while alot of these manipulation are going on unchecked to those who had landed for quite some years.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! October 04, 2017 @ 11:01:48 pm
Guess you cannot be working people if you want to move to Canada. You should be better off being a refugee, or someone got tons of money and retire there without engaging in any type of business. Especially those who need the phone to work. Otherwise you may have the same fate as myself.. stuck there and angry about what has been happening to yourself for years..

and cannot change the situation unless your communication is reopened again and those morons are arrested for reading your big brother chip (666chip) to steal or create nuisance to you here.

Happy mid autumn festival nonetheless.....

Those relatives who are reading my big brother chips... are they real ones or those plastic surgery look alike ones feeding on their credit and assets and using me to verify their authencity? How come they let all these happen to me and not helping me?

Alot of my relatives move out from where they used to live for decades... they are compelled to move, or lured to move? Then the imitation ones can occupy the address and play 666chip transmission using the address again to help them verify their ID theft claim... Is there a fake uncle living at Tin Lai Building or the real one is in the old age home in New Territories as heard?? I do not have a chip reader and there is no way to verify unless I got one that can '' show '' the venue, the face.. I am not young, so my mom's generation relatives are old people. Cannot be just 60+yrs old. Saw a Fung Kwok King in the photo of a Singapore OK store opening recently... a 'too young' Fung. Wonder if the real one sent him there or got someone signing away his bucks in the bank.... if you got my type of background, what happens may not be just '' fictitious''.

Tak

Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...587 588 589 590 591 ...707 708 709 · >>
Quote | Reply