My Stats
British Columbia
Canada
PLS: ? 92.13

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

TFS Journal

backdoor

New Post! July 21, 2017 @ 10:35:52 pm
Pls note the nursing station number should be 604-875-5720 call and ask for me. I am still at vancouver general hospital.

Sawdust. have you received my email?

NO UN agreement pertaining to personal affairs, they stole the letter head and make up the documents. They are cutting off old ties of those they are selling the identity cards on. if you chip read you can also contact in person.

REgards,
P. LUn / Tak

backdoor

New Post! July 26, 2017 @ 09:05:01 pm
Please note friday routine is suspended until notice
sawdusst please post this on my facebook wall. thank you.

Tak. 771200

backdoor

New Post! July 27, 2017 @ 07:32:30 pm
Dear all I have not received your reply at all, any one willing to be my substitute medical decision maker ? My standpoint is NO to surgery
the cancer markers are negative and they keep on saying the markers cannot reveal everything and push me to get a explorative surgery.
To keep me here ( the business stays here - surgery) they certified me saying I paranoid medical staff. How can that be?
My best pals like y ou folks are medical staff.

There are contracts our family links to the Li family for resurrection and other stuffs.
Leading to alot of other considerations pertaining to operations.
Recent fall out of my kin leading to stolen heart identity chip.
Long story. I do not want exploratory surgery. I am up and about, no pain just like anyone.

please call 604-875-5720 ask for Priscilla. I am detained here as involuntary patient.
this is how they secure '' surgery'' business... from prospective patients.
or drop by Brief intervention unit at Health Centre 715 W12thAve Vancouver. BC east wing 2nd flr.

I worry this labelling will decrease my chances of finding work in the future. Do help me to find work.
Please and thank you. My savings are very low after years of under-employment.
I am stuck here in Vancouver.

Sincerely,
Priscillla Lun / Tak

backdoor

New Post! July 27, 2017 @ 07:34:02 pm
hi, I still have not received your replies.
anyways keep 666chip reading me, even if I cannot hear you. the medication they make me take gives me tremors on hands, light headedness
and difficult to hear you folks. They think it is hallucinations rather than chip transmission.
Especially the Miller doctor that made up the phrase that I paranoid hospital staff.
They re reading patients big brother using the same chip to frame them hallucinations or nuts.
I am pissed off.

Another review panel is 8th august pm. see if this time they will discharge me.
they want to keep me on med by putting a 3 month long act injection to make me continue the medication.

If Clas.net really can send me someone fiesty to get me out of here....

Anything they dont like me doing, they add dosage to the medication.
OUtrageous.

Julie please let Fung Kwok king Victor know this. YOu are Fung Hon Yin's granddaughter right?
I really need his help esp in future employment.

I did not erase former email for you can do reference as you scroll down. I think someone erase my email before I log in.
I dont even get substantial junk emails..... and from those in my contact list... please call the nurses station 604-875-5720
thank you foryour attention.

From
Lun Yee Tak Priscilla

backdoor

New Post! July 28, 2017 @ 10:38:49 pm
still in VGH. Sneaking out to borrow a computer at the JP pavillion. Thank god they got one. Friday routine suspended until notice. Sorry folks. Very limited time to write. Iwould say recent issues is about veterans getting too low a compensation should get 500k and have each one insured with private insurance companies. At least they get 2k each month getting annuity until age 90 if crippled.

Tak- still cares for others and self......

Still awaiting for reply. Want a substitute med decision maker to stand firm say no to surgery for me. Not until emergency will there be a need of such. I say no to exploratory surgery. Besides tosave my woman hood..
(my uterus) All cancer markers are down and I function normally just like any day.
Why instill pain and angony with a surgery?

Tak

backdoor

New Post! July 31, 2017 @ 10:51:04 pm
Please get someone to decertify me and get me out of the hospital as a voluntary discharge not some certified on extended leave.

They tryto lure me to get disability on welfare.
My pay is much more if I am hired.

THey are ruining my routine and now people may think I no longer available as I dont show up where I asked them to find me.

I do business and investment analysis, also teach piano for a living.
I do not want to be on disability.

Still searching for pals to become a medical decision maker to say no for surgery for me. THey do this to make me lose my say in doing surgery or not to seclude a potential surgery business. Is this paranoid? No. I dont need pain killers, all cancers markers are negative, up and about. Why do I need a '' exploratory '' type of surgery - 'open up and see what the mass is...and do a hysterectomy'- said by the surgeon.
I like to keep my 'woman-hood'....

Call 604-572-8720. for Priscilla.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! August 01, 2017 @ 10:26:07 pm
People seem not to receive my emails. No reply. Only one way going out - my communications. Complaint about my phoneline 2 years ago and nothing has changed. People play spoofing with my phone line and nothing new at email in box all the time for a long time. Weird. How to contact me for job interview and other stuffs? So I set up a Friday routine to show up at a place regularly so people can find me. Down the years I am losing alot of relatives and pals because they donot live at the same province as I do. So calling cannot be done without IDD/long distance charges. We are so used to using emails which is free and we forget alot of phone numbers at least I havenot used the phone as much in recent years. Something we need to cut cost if we work freelance and do not have fix income. Missing my mom brother told me she is in old age home in Sdyney but would not give me the contact of the old age home.... what family politics is this? (Since Chinese Lunar new year around Jan-feb 2017) How can I find mom? IS dada still alive in INdia? He was marooned there and Ionly knew this in Dec 2016 Something happened and lost touch again.

Backdoor

backdoor

New Post! August 01, 2017 @ 10:29:18 pm
THe problem with chip communication is now alot of blockers around and reception is bad. Especially people also can duplicate the rfid chip and also use another's person's voice to speak. You cannot authenicate the person transmitting is the real person you think he or she would be.

Tak - by backdoor

backdoor

New Post! August 02, 2017 @ 05:35:31 pm
Friday routine may change venue to big downtown library twice a month.
But uncertain. Will keep posted.

Gd chance in discharge but still under their claws compulsory to follow up at the venue....
Been living like this for years, using the rfid chip to connect for years. Now they call this hallucination.....

May need to do unemployment or assistance filing if cannot find a job because of such labeling. I am still the way I am. Have been like myself for whole life.

Tak

New Post! August 03, 2017 @ 08:56:50 pm
Am at Avia 3 road but not tomorrow, the office may close early for the weekend. ( long )

May resume the routine at different venue the big library downtown since I live 2 zones bus from Richmond now. But I need the grocery from superstore...... Anyways. will keep posted.

I can set the venue at coffee shops right outside the library,
but just there is no phones to use there. I am soft detent ina way that my phones incoming always got problems and spoofing. Contacts from my phone book rarely call in. THey never or they cant?

MOm once in a long time ago mentioned that my phone kept on ringing but no one answer. I have always been home. or with my handset in my pocket.

I have to use a public phone all the time. One is for cost, the other making sure it works.

Tak

New Post! August 18, 2017 @ 07:17:55 pm
NOt much mood to write recently. I am worried about the future. The places that I can afford to rent are running low and down. I cannot find a job because I do not have a phone. When I keep a phone, people drain my prepaid by playing spoofing, use some line to call me but they are not calling me, just want me to pick up the phone and the phone will dial out by itself with funny numbers like 111111111 or pick up a number from my contacts. I reported the situation to CCTRC but nothing improved. So I lose the phone to keep more grocery money. The regular Government assistance monthly on unemployment is 610 and rent took a big part of it and basically I cannot afford to keep a phone if I do not go to eat at shelters. After eating a month at shelters, I started to develop chills at night. So I go back to buying grocery. My bank balance is running low and I am running around searching for jobs. Friends cannot help me to get hired and I am worried about life. I wish someone would pick me up and take me home. I can still pay him 400 per month as tip-in. Government rental allowance is 375 and grocery portion is 135. Deducting deposit or moving advance you are net around 100 bucks. These advances are never grant, we have to pay them back. How can anyone live in BC live with 600 dollars a month. So everyone are expected to have alot of savings. Alot of savings, they will not give you the assissance. So we have alot of homeless here. At night, I would beckon SOS by thumping my chest, hope someone will pick me up and offer me a future and treat me like family and not some less preferred renters that they play tricks or discredit to make the renter move or spend money to sue them.

( I am not talking about current landlord)

I may not do the routine every Friday as I have to save on bus fares as well to fit the budget. I am still brutally honest. With me around you dont need to watch your back...... Anyone wanting me as a companion / renter/ helper in you place?

So that I can stay for long time and feel secure?

Mail me at 221-E.georgia street Rm 33 Vancouver N6A1Z6.Canada

How can employers call me for interview????

Tak

New Post! August 18, 2017 @ 07:26:28 pm
typo: assissance should be assistance in the previous paragraph.

Recent news are on wild fires...
Wonder if science can have something which turn smoke back into water?
THen the fire will extinguish itself...

I just email British consulate to find my papa in India.
One of their duties is to connect lost kin right? Hope I am right.

If my papa showed up in Mumbai British consulate
thin, and poor, hope they do not turn him away. He was robbed and marooned there as I was told. If Li knows where he is, please have him
taken back to me. Thank you. Do not hide him in INdia that is not humanity to cut people away from their kin.
I do not have a chip reader. LI does.

Tak

New Post! August 23, 2017 @ 09:20:31 pm
The address I leave here has a back door which everyone is using. The front door does not have a door bell. People visiting just go to the back of the building and use the back staircase. There you get people answering the door.....

I am out today and wonder if I am coming out on Friday as well. Any urgent matters at nite after 8pm I am at this humble place- 33-221 Georgia Street East. Vancovuer BC. V6A 1Z6. You can mail letters to me pertaining the website or any news about my parents, and if you can give me jobs, arrangement in life. Pick me up and save me from falling further.... I do not have the funds to return to HK to resettle there. I do not want to be confined here collecting assistance from the Government for the rest of my life. These assistance never can cover grocery and rent. Rent is forever rising and many need to do hooting, garbage recycles collecting in discreet in order to make ends meet after their saving exhausted...

If you have known me for a long time, appreciated in what I wrote. ( that calls a resonance or a remindance) have big hearts and ability to help, please approach me and tell me what I should do. Thank you for your attention.

What a way to make people leave here. I got 2 families from HK also encountered what I encountered....... but they got relatives in HK that can house them and help them resettle..plus that were years ago.....these are older immigrants like myself.
-Why didnt I go back? Cause I am stuck here...... anyone can give me some help? Even advice is good......

**************************One family left with 2 dollars in the bank ...no job calls and keep on trespass and breaks to drain savings......police never do anything. Complaints never heard. Seems like the system want some to leave for there are too many people...and those trespass know exactly when to do it, and they must have big brother chip reader reading the target. Got crystaline key mould to get your door keys. And no force sign of entry, police always claim not enouugh evidence to nail these trespassers.... or these are illegal stayed and police do not have any details as to how to find them.....*

Tak

New Post! September 01, 2017 @ 05:26:13 pm
I am still living where I am, in a unhappy situation hoping my relatives or pals can find someone to pick me up, take me elsewhere and offer me a home ( not just a rental place and treat me like family). My calls before I cancelled the phone line were only outgoing. I cannot be called to an interview and my savings are drained. I am very vulnerable under the high rent and land priced Vancovuer. I rent with Government rental allowance of 375 plus whatever I tip in with my grocery portion. I wish someone can picke me up and take me to a place where there is no more soft detent, equal job opportunity for everyone. And not trying to play tricks to read your big brother chip at dirt cost and preventing you from moving elsewhere into another country by labelling you.

Every morning when I awake, I fear when this rental place will end. And if I can find another rental again, and if I can squeeze up enough moving fees then... and if I run into another landlord who play tricks to suit to a system which label renters if they are on government assist for awhile. These think making us to claim disability and put us away from work force is doing us a favor and an excuse not able to provide jobs,is the jobseeker problem not whichever party running the show. IF renting to one renter is 375 and another is the same amount, why do they have to make the renters move? Dirty taps, no hot water, infested hair ( trespass and pollute), ransacking your suit case when you are out, dirty vent, putting kerosene cans at your window and directly below where you sleep, vent with bleach powder, etc.... and wall powder from ceiling with dye and glue powder and they stamp feet upstairs, etc...I am scared every time I move. What will be the next trick? Rent raise is in debate for 4percent next year, and we never get a salary raise or inflation adjustment. Inflation on paper is 2 percetn a year, but in reality it is much higher. 2L Water going from 99cents to 1.25 recently at Superstore, plus eco fees and the like. Wonder when can BC housing give me a place, I waited for 10years already and they close file on me 3 times. It is old man's winter in recent years, and I fear winter. Hope someone can 'Take me home, give me home and rescue me out of this situation.' My current address is 33-221 Georgia Street East. Vancovuer BC V6A 1Z6. Please mail me a business card for me to call you if you can give me a job, or a place where I can rent with peace of mind long term. I wish my kin can give me a place but if they are still chip reading me. The current place is the best neighbors I ever find in years but still cannot solve my problems. I need a job, or someone who can rescue me out of here... I still try to keep my Friday routine. But may not be every Friday. IN person at my address but use the '' back staircase'' where people will answer the door, the front door, has no door bell. The back alley is between Keefer and E. Georgia, around the corner of Gain Wah noodles at Keefer or Panda noodles at E. Georgia.

Tak - waiting for big hearts to come to her rescue.

New Post! September 01, 2017 @ 09:49:16 pm
For the first 20 days I was at the hospital, they gave me a full fluid diet. I had milk, juice and Tomato soup and nothing else. No protein, no iron, nothing that actually drained my body nutrients, making my anaemic situation worse. Then they talked about surgery. Of course I said no. If I will come round after the surgery with this low haemoglobin level? I am pain adverse and anaemic. I have the right to choose my treatment and my doctor. Not someone who got tons of tests results and still want to do exploratory surgery ' open up and see what it is and do a hysterectomy ' ..... I need my womanhood intact and with all the blood test with cancer markers negative, I do not want surgery.

Even if it is cancer, I want radiotherapy.

Then these doctors find ways to label me paranoid hospital staff.
Trying to take my rights in saying NO to surgery.

Delusion is fake false belief which cannot be changed by persuasion. Mine are impressions that one can talk me out of it with good reason.
I asked the doctors what my delusions are, and he is silent.

I need a job not disability that bails me out for afew years,
but as the rent continues to rise, people on disability are in the same pit as those on a much lower unemployment income assist that is 600 a month. People use their name and future to earn afew hundred dollars to 900 a month by claiming disability, dampening the chance of finding work in the future. My case is if people can call me to interview, and excuse my humble appearance. ( I have lost afew molars due to osteoporosis and lack of dental coverage. My office attire are stolen but I can buy some after the first pay. ) I don't work with my teeth.
I came across some with no teeth and got hired by the government.

I do not live at a decent neighborhood, there is theft still so I have to tug out things for peace of mind. I am less desirable to those who value appearance above everything else. But for employers who can go an extra step to hire, I am a good candidate, I am a good company person.

I think I should not have taken university, for I have to look at low level unskilled jobs at this age because of on going phone problem. My contact is reaching out and scarcely receiving replies. Maybe because I know Richard Li, or maybe, I foretold 911 or tsunami in 2003. ( The Canadian consulate was big brother reading its subjects in HK, then 2003 they got my details.) Or maybe, a lot of people are using my Social insurance number so the real ID holder need to go transparent.
Office jobs only call applicants to interview, so I never got reply from offices. My email passwords are never exclusive under the big brother monitoring system.

I don't know when I can find a job and get out of this situation. I am pretty anxious at present. But as far as delusions, I have none. I know people doing bio labs and so I may talk about things very uncommon with others. But these things exist and I am seeking alternatives when it comes to medical procedures. For I know the adhere to formality mentality in hospitals and no one will do an extra step or risk anything for you.

Tak.

Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...586 587 588 589 590 ...707 708 709 · >>
Quote | Reply