Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#46New Post! Jul 02, 2017 @ 00:47:51
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Ok. So in other words some dude or dudes hacked some computers in America and this in no way effected the outcome of the US Presidential election? All righty then. I can see why this has been such a massive news story. I chipped a nail a couple of days ago and I am expecting a camera crew at my house any minute.

Again...No.

You seem to have a hard time paying attention.

So in other words some dude or dudes Russian agents and/or Russian sponsored individuals hacked some U.S. Government and non-Government computer systems in the USA America and this in no way effected the outcome of the US Presidential election? All righty then. I can see why this has been such a massive news story. I chipped a nail a couple of days ago and I am expecting a camera crew at my house any minute which may or may not have impacted the U.S. 2016 presidential election and/or may or may not have resulted in the loss of government and/or personal data, AND there will be no way of knowing what the impact is, UNLESS an investigation is conducted.

Is this really that hard for you?

You seem very challenged on anything involving rational logical thought.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#47New Post! Jul 02, 2017 @ 01:02:08
@chaski Said

Again...No.

You seem to have a hard time paying attention.

So in other words some dude or dudes Russian agents and/or Russian sponsored individuals hacked some U.S. Government and non-Government computer systems in the USA America and this in no way effected the outcome of the US Presidential election? All righty then. I can see why this has been such a massive news story. I chipped a nail a couple of days ago and I am expecting a camera crew at my house any minute which may or may not have impacted the U.S. 2016 presidential election and/or may or may not have resulted in the loss of government and/or personal data, AND there will be no way of knowing what the impact is, UNLESS an investigation is conducted.

Is this really that hard for you?

You seem very challenged on anything involving rational logical thought.

So in other words some dude or dudes Russian agents and/or Russian sponsored individuals that may or may not have been patriotic Russians or sponsored by patriotic Russians or the Russian government hacked some U.S. Government and non-Government computer systems in the USA America and this in no way effected the outcome of the US Presidential election? All righty then. I can see why this has been such a massive news story. I chipped a nail a couple of days ago and I am expecting a camera crew at my house any minute which may or may not have impacted the U.S. 2016 presidential election and/or may or may not have resulted in the loss of government and/or personal data, AND there will be no way of knowing what the impact is, UNLESS an investigation is conducted.

All righty then. I have no problem with an investigation being held. I just enjoy the anti Trump hysteria of the media. I am assuming that Russia has never made an attempt to effect the outcome of any other US election, and the US has never tried to effect the outcome of any election in any other country, and that is why this matter is so particularly grave. Of course it needs to be investigated.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#48New Post! Jul 02, 2017 @ 01:14:32
@bob_the_fisherman Said

I just enjoy the anti Trump hysteria of the media.

I haven't noticed any hysteria...but then again, I use the dictionary definition of the word.

@bob_the_fisherman Said

I am assuming that Russia has never made an attempt to effect the outcome of any other US election,

Why would you assume that?

@bob_the_fisherman Said

I am assuming that...the US has never tried to effect the outcome of any election in any other country,

Why would you assume that?

Its actually pretty F__king comical...

In the U.S, many if not most Democratic & Republicans politicians think that Russia did something as in trying to F__K with the U.S. election.

Trump has agreed with this on numerous occasions.

Trump has repeatedly called for an investigation of Clinton and/or Obama on this topic.

Separately Trump insists that there was voter fraud in the 2016 election.

The funny thing about investigations... if investigations are being fair they look at ALL the facts. As an investigator or even just a rational human "you" should not just want Trump, or just Hillary, or just Obama investigated...
"You" should want an investigation to find the facts....to find out what happened... and the cool thing being that if "you" are a doubter and you turn out to be "right' you get to say "I told you so".

But Trump apparently doesn't want this.

Apparently he wants the media coverage (clearly since he is constantly reviving the story)...but he wants every one to think either A) is is fake news or B) its the other guy.

And his followers, like you Bob, want to deny everything.

Now you will respond with something to the effect that you do not support Trump, which is clearly disingenuous at best.

Additionally it is comical that, based on your complaints about Obama and Hillary, that Trump it very incarnation of every thing you hate in a political...yet you continue to defend him.

Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#49New Post! Jul 02, 2017 @ 01:18:18
@chaski Said

And his followers, like you Bob, want to deny everything.

I do not deny anything on Trump's behalf. Let the investigation continue and let the chips fall where they may. I am not defending him, I am not accusing him. I am not making any claim of guilt or innocence.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#50New Post! Jul 02, 2017 @ 01:20:37
@bob_the_fisherman Said

I do not deny anything on Trump's behalf. .

You seem to be denying it for yourself in support of Trump.

@bob_the_fisherman Said

Let the investigation continue and let the chips fall where they may.

Yes

@bob_the_fisherman Said

I am not defending him,

BS.

Now you aren't even being honest with yourself.

Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#51New Post! Jul 02, 2017 @ 01:39:55
@chaski Said

You seem to be denying it for yourself in support of Trump.

Yes

BS.

Now you aren't even being honest with yourself.

Could you provide an example of me defending Trump so I can see what you are talking about? Thanks.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#52New Post! Jul 02, 2017 @ 01:43:35
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Could you provide an example of me defending Trump so I can see what you are talking about? Thanks.

Many if not all of your posts that are on the topic of Trump...you only have to go back a few posts on this thread to get the point.

Though I admit that sometimes your tack is just to deflect away from Trump and target Hillary...I'm guessing its a love-hate sexual attraction.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#53New Post! Jul 02, 2017 @ 02:24:48
@chaski Said

Many if not all of your posts that are on the topic of Trump...you only have to go back a few posts on this thread to get the point.

Ok, so, no examples then.
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#54New Post! Jul 02, 2017 @ 09:37:10
@bob_the_fisherman Said

All righty then. I have no problem with an investigation being held. I just enjoy the anti Trump hysteria of the media.

Trump's the one who's been digging his own grave for months now. Nothing substantial has been released in regards to this entire thing, but Trump's the one who keeps digging his own grave, shadowboxing with opponents who are not there. If he'd just shut up for a bit, the media would run their pieces and then move on, as has been the news media's norm for literally decades.

Hell, even Fox News was urging the President to shut up, because addressing the media with incomplete information is a distraction. I may think quite differently in terms of what substance this investigation would yield compared to Fox News, but I absolutely agree with them that Trump constantly doing this stupid back and forth with the media cycle is counter-productive in almost every possible way. This is media relations 101 for crying out loud. Even companies know that it's better to let media run their pieces and sweep under the rug later.

Quote:

I am assuming that Russia has never made an attempt to effect the outcome of any other US election, and the US has never tried to effect the outcome of any election in any other country, and that is why this matter is so particularly grave. Of course it needs to be investigated.

Just because it happens all the time does not lesson the gravitas of the situation. Murder investigations happen all the time, but I think that most people would always find that particularly grave.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#55New Post! Jul 22, 2017 @ 02:15:50
"The media is my enemy and I fear them so I must only testify in private"
- A friend said they heard that somewhere from someone once ...

NE, Ohio
#56New Post! Jul 22, 2017 @ 02:18:48
Uninformed sources inferred that Sessions conducted his own private investigation into Russian collusion and uncovered that he had met with the Russians during the campaign.

His investigation into himself continues.

NE, Ohio
#57New Post! Jul 25, 2017 @ 21:33:30
West Virginia hospitals have been overwhelmed as hundreds of teens are being treated for exposure during this years national Boy Scout Jamboree.

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs