Antarctica
PLS: ? 21.76

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

Post digestive nuggets
TFS Journal

Erimitus

New Post! May 24, 2017 @ 01:50:11 pm
@mrmhead Said

You have to switch the which before you can switch the witch. And if you do so on a beach you have possibly switched a sand witch for a sandwich. Which would make no sense to switch a sandwich.

I would (of course) dich the sandwich before I attempted to switch the which with the witch. And that is the hitch, especially if the witch has an itch.

twilitezone911

New Post! May 24, 2017 @ 01:54:11 pm
@Erimitus Said

Got it. Thanks

welcome, you read a lot of comic books, read science fiction books, watch a lot of science fiction tv and movies.

fiction and reality co-exist with each others. we assume that science fiction more in imagination, i think more logical with imagination makes it more logical than fiction.

Erimitus

New Post! May 24, 2017 @ 05:46:32 pm
@twilitezone911 Said

welcome, you read a lot of comic books, read science fiction books, watch a lot of science fiction tv and movies.

fiction and reality co-exist with each others. we assume that science fiction more in imagination, i think more logical with imagination makes it more logical than fiction.

That which is presented as science fiction is a form of contemporary metaphysics. (e.g., Matrix)

twilitezone911

New Post! May 24, 2017 @ 09:52:12 pm
@Erimitus Said

That which is presented as science fiction is a form of contemporary metaphysics. (e.g., Matrix)

yes, i would to agreed with on that there are few d.c. and marvel super heroes and villains has the ability to create the matrix or worlds similar to" tron ".

Pages: << · 1 2 3
Quote | Reply