PLS: ? 92.13

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

TFS Journal

New Post! April 26, 2017 @ 10:20:12 pm
Typo in the last paragraph...

It should be '' Forgetful instead of forgiveful ''

Please note the changes. Thanks.

Tak.

If picking me up I am only at home safest is 8pm.

I like to go out in the afternoons.
Please check DNA with - subdermal cells... (not with an inserted arm or leg pls. )

Pls do not let '' impersonators '' go near to my papa in Washington Main court pls. n THANKS! He is not a bait for these to go there to inoculate with whatever they brought with them...

New Post! May 05, 2017 @ 10:10:33 pm
I am still searching for contingency lawyers to do my consulting fees collection and also comission collection from my dear cousins Li and Lam. I need biggies lawyers to do so for smaller ones dare not go against the biggies like them. If US lawyers Obm can do for 17 percent, lets talk. But I am not joing any clans for my parents need me take care of. They are of different clans, and I don't know exactly which clan my mother belongs to.

I would like and have to take care of my papa 'no matter in whatever form that he is in'. I am his next of kin. For there are some issues that my mom had not taken care of him for the past 30years, and for the sake of being my mom, I have a duty to see things are also to her best interests as well.

There is a provincial election going on these 2 days, and I may have to do so tomorrow but dont know if I have the ID CARDS they want. I have the federal issued ID and BCID needs 30 bucks to get ( Landsdowne BCID office) And why am I paying 30 bucks

to get a ID card? Plus need to show them my other ID. IF these people are being '' big brothered'' by whoever, then this is easy for them to film or compromise my ID cards as well.

I FEEL VERY UNEASY ABOUT THIS..... the effects of identity theft is very distressing and the police never actually can rid this ailment of the country..

When I was in Hong kong, the police took actually 2 copies or more of my hand print. And there could be chances that some use such to get extra copies of ID cards or ID documents or even to cheat court of my '' legal entitlements'' from my parents, or even from the agreement the Li and my papa made in the late 60s or early 70s....The Wongs trespassed my safety deposit box in the 90s and even in 2014 when Victor invested in BNS.. even one clan is from Cambodia and other could be from China..they are same Wong clan. Recent theft activities are from the Chan-lai bunch that surogated for some in India. This bunch is even worse. they got crystaline keys to trespass and stole every good stuffs that I got in the apartment at 735 Don Mills road. And God they got rf blockers and police do not know where they are...

And these are reading my bigbrother chip to do alot of manipulation and theft...and when will the police here do something? Or the proceeds are being shared by some city officials as well?

Heard if some are being assisted to steal identity by going under the knife to look like the real ID holder. There is a cloth structure underneath the facial skin. You can dislodge it by giving the face a hard slap or blow..and there are stitches or a knot structure at the ear or crevices near the nose. Dislodging will show an uneven line on the face or a '' corner'' at the corner jawbone.

Doing an xray will show the cloth structure.

The court should verify identity by taking subdermal cell biopsy.

making sure the limb/area is not '' connected / implanted''.

As finger prints can be constructed/ organs and blood can be transfused. Entitlements awarded to the ID thieve, the victim can also sue the court for compensation of such omission.

We all need housing and settlement as older immigrants. So NDP is better than some '' pipelines and bridges'' offer to us.

Even though whoever on board could be as '' corrupted'' as can be... At least the platform is better. Job creation out of slashing permanent full time jobs with benefits into temporary full time jobs or term jobs without benefits is never a real job creation. We should search for the statistics of a '' dollar/ real dollar'' terms salary received by the population in the province for the past few / 10 years in BC to know a better picture. NDP should do a better research into the statistics before going to the debate in the radio..

( We should see how much people actually are paid for the past years and how many cannot afford their mortgage any more that is called '' affordability to stay''.)

Remember a past US president's saying: '' are you better or worse for the past 4 years?''

* Once again, I am anxious to wait for someone picking up to go to where my papa is in States or whereever. * I am home always around 8PM - Room number is 33. (221-EGeorgia Street.VanBC. a very modest motel but this is the only place I can find. These Chinese group to give me some difficulties in finding rental thinking that I will return to HK if I cannot find a place to rent. yet using me to big brother chat with Li/ H3/ someone higher up that are reading me. I dont keep things anymore just in case I have to move again....

Anyone wanting me to write more often should help me find a N193 Azuz adaptor. I am online once a week. And my website needs volunteer to watch the incoming inbox. Anyone interested please find me every Friday at Yaohan 3700-3Road. Richmond BC Canada. Food court at 1-130pm. This is my Friday routine and I have been tugging out a box for 8 years.. for trespass and pollute done via big brother chip monitoring. They know when to trespass for they know exactly when I exit my premise.

And I cannot afford a high security hotel.

* Something said 12 yrs ago on the phone is being chip broadcasted recently... a lot of things changed*

Tak.

New Post! May 12, 2017 @ 07:20:45 pm
Avia is close early today at 3Road. Friday routine stays at one pm lunch at Yaohan food court 3700-3Road,Richmond BC. Canada.Every Friday. IF you are interested to meet me there, have a chat,or even hire me to work at the office. My phone does not have incoming, so I cancelled it. I am not topping up for others to get my job/job-interview calls. And still compromising the text package I pay for. Richard or George got alot of preferred shares at Telus, or Telus office sold the management to some ethnic groups who are interested in using my SIN/ID card for their church raise those who got clairvoyance background. I got lots already in compromising my identity card. Too many.

I will support ' grass fed milk' which the farms are nice animals keepers. We are nice to whatever or whoever that feed us.

May the property people hands off these farms that feed us and the Government mandatory keeps a percentage of the land as farmland and no other usages.... and also make sure foreigners are not here to use our land for speculation and kick out the citizens saying they cannot '' afford'' living there anymore.

Canada is never communist, and is a free country, we can express our minds and souls here and there.

Abit disappointed by the NDP being second at present in the election race. Anyone disabled and not in mental institution can vote and their votes should be counted as well. Please do not leat people '' manipulate'' whose vote are not counted. Vancouver, there are tons of people who got the '' disable'' label and they are not '' derailed''. See they are trying to manipulate the sectors...

the rich always vote for those who keep them rich. The poorer are labelled and so their votes may not count?

Renting in subsidized housing should not be labelled '' institutionalized''. So the running of the management office in the building and respect to renters should not be like those hospital staff in a mental institution.

Tak.

New Post! May 19, 2017 @ 07:48:11 pm
Alot of things happened, and I am not in the mood of writing. Just update the website and website isnt receiving messages wonder if anyone got our passwords. I am still in search of housing at $375 a month, the government rent subsidy price. Yes, this very little and way from market rent. Current rent is much higher in a $375 area. Got some dreams lately, with Daddy and daddy in someone else's body. And alot of people rushing out of some publich estates in HK and finally returned to some more peaceful areas in the caucasian world with a blue fur apple and a white caucasian enjoying the sun.. Weird dream. Week of mother's birthday. Happy Bday mom, but dont know where brother keep her. ( He sent her to old age home without telling the rest of us. Just said Chatswood and government runned. Pls find her for me if you are in Syndey Chatswood's area. For how they treated mom, this couple should be put to jail. There has been alot of glue in the food and mom dared not eat and had to go to meals on wheels.. mopped the floor and asked her to come over to make her slip, and did not hold her arms when crossing the road and makd her '' rushing'' to follow close at age 80.. for money they can do anything but they are not deprived when growing up.. so it's nature more than nurture in determining one's attribute.)

Soul runs the show not the brain. They give a plastic heart to a corpse make it pump, then tag with a transceiver chip, then read to the ''body'' and found it/he can answer you.

So it is not the '' heart beat'' nor the EEG that denotes '' life''.

It is the '' consciousness''. ( the ''me'' inside the body even if the body fails to respond)

The soul and the body is by DNA recognition. The soul would not go into another body with different DNA. (The body supplies food - energy sparks, blood/food, air, warmth)

And the soul remembers not by the brain. So the notion which the brain holds the '' database'' is not valid.

I have been reading materials about life after life ever since I was adolescent and this brings more explaination on the encounters of those who '' returned from the light'' or having close death encounters... Since there is life after death, we better be nicer and kinder.

Still searching for contingency or probono lawyers for some issues which I cannot afford 200 bucks an hour lawyers fee.

Also seeking jobs without a working phone. The incoming is always from strangers who claimed never called me. So I do not use phone and only emails that costs nothing. The chances of reaching me is still the same maybe even better if no one hack and erase incoming emails that these asses think I should not receive. I am seeking a N193 AZUS adaptor ( used but working one- OK for a cheap price around 10 bucks. The eePC is 8yrs old used freebie from a pal.)

I left that upstairs as I rented E53ave and someone put something into the adaptor and it would not recharge my laptop and with a vvvv sound as I plug it in...

Anytime you want to reach me, come to Yaohan Richmond Mall 3700-3Road on Fridays at one pm. ( Changed to one from noon hour. cannot make it at noon so change to 1pm for lunch)

Hope they are really helping my papa in Washington and not being bribed to make him surrender his rightful compensation from some Li's..... When is my turn to be picked up??? I have to be there before the actual ''connection'' to be done..

Hope and pray that there is still '' justice'' in this world.

Tak

New Post! May 19, 2017 @ 07:48:56 pm
Dear All:

The recent chip readers are mainly ID thieves and they are warding off those who know and reading me for years. Pls stick by. thanks. There is an India b**** reading me recently and she applied credit card with my SIN number and buying diamonds at De beers...

These are the ones preventing me from having kin and pals. They could be with that Chan Lai Nar ( Du Deng ) and their families selling and snatching me and my family 's identity here in Canada.

And still shamelessly claim as protector. These read chips to steal from us.

And have apparatus to use our voices to say things to alienate.

Their chip readers are made by Russians.

The Chan family who used my daddy's name to borrow in India leading to his murder, all have same eyes... they should be still in Richmond BC. ( Duden color pic attached - she is also known as Chan Lai Nar. sister of King Chan who once rented to me at 7120 Bridge Street Richmond BC. Property owner is Wah Yuen. who let King chan to dump the paper boxes he collected in the garden to the soon to be demolished property then, King opened the sealed house and rent it to people. )

From P. Lun Yeetak.

(Please forward this to Fung Kwok King Victor retired Chairman at Lifung.com

Is he currently in the States?)

New Post! May 26, 2017 @ 10:43:33 pm
https://mugmug222a.wixsite.com/bettersongs2sing

Thinking of changing my Friday routine..... I am living downtown Vancouver and have to take 2 zones bus to Richmond. Maybe once in a month, I should change the destination to library ( the central big library downtown), the stores right outside the library within the building..
Still considering.Still renting with Government assist of $375 a month, and very few choices I can get myself housed.. I am a freelance worker and my employers are not punctual in paying me. The bigger the '' worse'', in punctuality.

My phone doesnt work so I just give up the phone line.
I never or rarely get incoming calls, and texting in was only up to the subject line that I last received from someone in my phone contact list. Seems like they big brother you to delete who they think should not reach you. I sent out the resumes and they get my '' job calls'' obviously. So I use emails. Free and wild and as efficient. Black and white and someone tries to big brother or use spy ware to get passwords to erase incoming before I log in. But if I got people watching the email inbox round the clock, then this problem should not exist. Phones they can cross talk the line and hang up the call before you open your mouth to speak as well. Both landline and mobile can be crosstalked with today's technology.
The whole town people, here are '' tagged'', talking with the big brother chip can do the work but alot are pocketing rf blockers around, and even upstairs and downstairs... so making it difficult to trust even with the usage of big brother chip talks... I am still seeking for my papa Lun Chun Yin Jerome. Quite some even are with his Identity chips and gone under the knife to look alike. I ran into a replica of my ex mother in law Chan Harlin shorter, smaller, years ago at Aberdeen mall. There are stitches around the ears and a knot of the cloth mask underneath the facial skin at the ear. If you slap hard, or give the face a punch, the cloth will dislodge and a ''fold line'' will appear on the face skin. I never have skinny legs or arms. And complexion have been marred abit by wall powder games - glue and dye powder flying from ceiling and walls out of tennancy harrasments during the years.
(My recent facebook profile photo is from 2013.)

Fung 5 never got skinny legs nor arms. pls verify this with the Fungs. ( Victor Fung Kwok King of cr-asia.com)
Our family identities are '' classified'' because Fung5/ mom was documented by the Japanese in the 1940s to have clairvoyance. The emperor then signed the passport to grant Japanese identity. But after the war, she married to my papa Lun Chun Yin, staying in a post war Chinese society needs her to conceal her Japanese status. Some Li have been helping the Chan family that surogated for them to steal our whole family 's identity even to the extent to duplicate our identity chips , and maybe even help them go under the knife.
According to alot of religions having this special talents are '' blessed'' and the family can '' appropiate'' church money.

I do not appreciate some government or kin even let/accomplice ( with ) people from these countries to steal use my identity and keep me down and under by soft detention. Making me losing chances and equalities in life that I seek by living in a free country.
Proverty doesnt mean derailment. If I got a full time job all along I would be able to save my parents and the family's unity. If someone has money to buy an identity, they should have money and not using my identity to borrow.

Tak

https://mugmug222a.wix.com/bettersongs2sing

Dear prospective landlords or housemates:

I am older than a student, actually getting a break right now.
On Government unemployment, but running a website.

If you okay to fill in a shelter info form for rent claim from Government.

You can get rent without no danger of defaulting.

Clean and tidy ( a clean freak actually) lady running website, and doing part time studies/research

and freelance investment and business consulting. Unstable income that is why I have to claim rental assist to make sure I got something for rent.

NOT on disability. So no rent cheque directly from government who does that for a lot of infirm. I work and income is deducted from the amount of government assistance I shall get.

Thank you for your attention. I respect ' individualities', I am also a pet lover.

I am also seeking rental partner. If you have any news, I would like to hear from you.

Those using Craigslist emails if want to contact me in the future, pls send me email using your own email accounts. The craigslist email expires after 70days.

I am with a cart at Yaohan Mall Richmond on Fridays, 1-130pm foodcourt for lunch.

( Blue rubber maid box and green recycle box on top)

Please find me there. If you got referrals, or any news for me. Let's have a chat

Coffee my treat. 😊
Tak /(Lun)

New Post! June 02, 2017 @ 10:36:55 pm
Have been renting at some lower cost premise paid by the government rent allowance. We freelances have to keep a very low budget for we do not know when we will get jobs and pay. These houses seem to have alot of human bugs there doing alot of reduction in your appearance. Lately it has been '' color powder and glue powder '' and with synchronisation with people stamping the hallways/walls or from upstairs. So this makes patches of discoloration onto your face and of course you look less attractive.You can always spend afew thousand dollars to have a laser correction to make your face white and pretty again. Think of the rent we can afford and these people are simply not thinking right in their heads if they are paid to make business for these stores. Also same old things are sprinkling stink powder onto your thigh as you walk pass and have someone infested to spin around close to your door. So something bites you at night and makes marks on your skin. These are tricks that to make you pay moving money again. And if you ask some 'communist origin' hawkers, they never sell you the '' mosquito incense''...

I dont know where these human bugs learn the tricks to sprinkle the stink powder at you from a distance. They always pretend to be very neat and tidy and more '' well kept''.

Just take a blocker and go into their premise, and find out what is in their jean's pocket and closet. It may startle you.

No one will know how many are using the same SIN card / ID card if no one uses it to borrow. Worse are the ones who know where the real ID holders are and use their address to borrow. And the real ID holder of course, will report to the police. No one will repay any loans not done by themselves.

I am still waiting for contingency lawyers to show up at Yaohan Mall Richmond BC. Food court on Fridays 1-130pm.

Or if there is such a court case, to be picked up to Washington/NewYork for a court case that embroils my kin. To nurse at his bedside. For I cannot afford the trip if not provided the means. We used to rely on Big brother chip communication since we were young. And I personally use voice to answer such communication. For if not, my kin from afar need to use headphones to hear. Since devices can employ other people's voices to speak, the big brother chip contact's reliability has been dampened.

All big brother chips / spychips / 666chips can be visable under an ordinary x ray. and NOT MRI if they can switch off the chip the heat pattern will not show any abnormality. Taking such investigation only drains your cash and cannot provide a true result. You should reconsider the honesty of the person who recommended you to take this.

Was pissed off by some '' CHINESE'' who appear to be helpful but instead, they are to check your stuffs.. I never got a Chinese ID card. My first nationalty is British- My dad is borned in Britian. And my second nationality is Canada. I am a married over bride. My marriage never lasts as long as this nationality and one in four marriages here ends in divorce.

(I just cannot afford the 200bucks an hour lawyer fees. My ex and I lived apart since 97... And I was never told by my parents about the arrangements with Li.)

Tak./ Lun YT

sAeGeSpAeNe

Part-time Nidologist

New Post! July 07, 2017 @ 07:00:31 pm
I have learned today that the author of this journal is incapcitated, and in a local hospital in Vancouver, and she will be unable, temporarily, to provide regular updates.
Praying for a speedy recovery....

backdoor

New Post! July 17, 2017 @ 06:14:11 pm
Dear All:

I was admitted to a Surgery and Transplant unit earlier in June and I said NO to surgery.
I don't need pain killers now, and all Cancer markers are negative. The surgeon suggested
'exploratory' surgery as they said the markers cannot tell the whole story.
I am up and about, only to be frame nuts so that I lost my power to chose whether to do hysterectomy
or not.

Those who know my background as a child knows my mother got documented by Japanese in 1940s for her clairvoyance
ability. Clairvoyance is valued by Muslims and some religion and hence my DNA and '' bloodline- uterus'' has value.
I wonder if someone pay the hospital for the trouble to have my uterus.
Please check my background. Me and my family identity are '' classified''.
Mom is dual citizenship - Japanese and Australian now. ( Australia approved her immigration in 3 days as special catergory- not difficult to find out)

Clairvoyance to the Muslims - if you got one in the family, your family can appropriate/use church funds.
I am not paranoid to hospital staff. I have the right to choose my treatment, my doctors and hospital.

This Vancouver General Hospital play games to get my rights to choose my treatment.
They are under new building wonder if the Li Kar Shing family is involved. They/Li do alot of bad ways to get
money. I am in process of going after them for my consulting fees and there is an agreement made in the 70s that
they are due to pay us a sum if they do not materialize what they promised. (- Fungs / War jacks also know this.)
They have alot of people working high staff in the medical field.
IF they make all the beneficiaries of the agreement '' institutionalized'' or dead, they do not have to pay us.

My mom is related to the Fung family same with Fung Kwok King Victor - ex chairman of HK airport authority
and retired chairman of LiFung.com we used to have alot of business affiliations with the Li Kar Shing business.
Mother is in the old age home in Sdyney, I still have to find out where, my brother did no tell me - bought out by some Li?.
( Mother is Lun-Fung Siu Ling Gemma - HKID BO3313 or BO3312 - either one is my parents HKID number)

They certified me '' nuts'' / paranoid hospital staff so I lost my power to say no to surgery.
And they told me I need a 'Temporary subsitutute decision maker'.
Who stands for my behalf. MY standpoint is NO to surgery. NOTHING so BIG to warrant a surgery.
As all the cancer markers are negative, in the blood tests.
I am walking talking doing everything as usual, and not even pain killers.

I am anaemic, - low blood count, I am picky in foods, and this has been for a while.
They put me on 20 days clear fluid diet just to clear my bowels for if there is peritonitis, the surgeon sure is responsible should there be a surgery.
I was only drinking juices, and 2 percent milk and just black tea and coffee, no vitamins supplement, no blood transfusion
making me much weaker. And light-headedness after standing for half hour initially,
then before transferring me to a - need to up and about unit, / the psychiatry assessment unit, they gave me 2 transfusions of iron sugar.

- For Gwen, I know you are a gynaecologist, and a good one. Wonder if I ship my case material ( ultra sound, CAT scan , blood test result)
then you can give me an unbiased opinion?

But right now I need to know if anyone of you can be my Subsititute Medical Decision Maker.
I don't want a stranger to make the decision for me.

- For Julie Ma, wonder if you can forward this to Fung Kwok King Victor??
You are my cousin too -I heard you are too related to Fung Hon Yin.- Mom's uncle.

How to get your replies? Seems like someone been surveiling my email and erasing some inbox before I log in, I rarely get answers.
Can you call into Vancouver General Hospital, 715 West 12th Ave Health Centre East wing 2nd floor Brief Intervention Unit
and ask for me or the nurses to discuss this?
I need your help and participation. Thank you So sorry, I have not appear for so long and when I do, I ask for your help.

Please do this fast for otherwise, they will appoint a stranger to act on my behalf and will be totally manipulated by the medical staff here.
They deny the existance of the human implants RFID / tranceiver chip.

Please report to the police/ RCMP for me. Thanks.
I need a lawyer and another doctor 's opinion to get out of here.

Yours truly,
For Lun. 771200

backdoor

New Post! July 18, 2017 @ 07:17:48 pm
I am still awaiting people to give me response regarding the substitute decision maker.

I need someone to bring me a lawyer and a chip reader and show these people making communication with the chip and chip reader is not hallucinating. and it is not affected by medication for this is a spychip under the skin and often this chips are '' transceiver chips '' that can be used for conversation.

They are reading subjects here without consent witha chip reader and using the same chip to frame people nuts to rip off their rights in life and independance.
What a bunch of liars that they put down what they read using the chip rather than actually putting what the patient told them.

I think I am much better in English to say there is glue in the tap rather than saying there is '' plastic in water''. NO strange thing if someone pollute the tap to make the landlord property owner spend money to wash the water tank and the pipes....

Lun.

backdoor

New Post! July 18, 2017 @ 07:21:33 pm
our rental situation is not to indicate mental states either.

for renting is a mutual thing, buy and sell.
for govt rental assist people their rent is always lower than market
if landlord finds someone paying higher price inquiring, we are the first to go.

Hence we are always seeking rental throughout the year.
YOu call this a problem? Yes, a SOCIAL problem. High land price policy drawbacks...the government created for us.

Tak.

backdoor

New Post! July 19, 2017 @ 06:59:16 pm
Dear Julie, Josephine, Gwen, Tom, Sawdust, Kenneth, Alice, Lisa:

Have not heard your replies yet... did you get my email? That is why I wish you call the nursing station just in case I dont get your reply.
The mass they say is 12cm but no pain nothing like a frbroid but benign. I do not wish to do any surgery. Alot of complications and risk associated with surgeries.
Hope someone can act on my behalf and stand firm for me to say NO.. I am pain averse and with low blood count there is much more aftermaths to just a surgery...
What they do to push through what they want is outrageous and eradicating other people's rights and freedom.
They should have a code of ethics to adhere to. Too much power for doctors pertaining to patient's rights and choices.
I never paranoid hospital staff. What kind of crap and lies they put in the case notes.

Who is willing to be my substitute decision maker? Please call to the nurses office 604-275-5720. Thank you.

Regards,
Priscilla. borrowing a computer at vgh.

backdoor

New Post! July 20, 2017 @ 11:06:18 pm
Still awaiting call or email replies to those I email or anyone interested to be my substitute medical decision maker?

Must stand firm to say no with me.

No cancer, I am against exploratory surgery after ultra sounds, blood tests and even CAT Scan?

IF all these do not give enough info to make a firm diagnosis, these doctors are kind of substandard and I would like to seek other doctors and methods for treatment.

Chinese medicine, has cures for these without surgery.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! July 20, 2017 @ 11:07:39 pm
@backdoor Said

Dear Julie, Josephine, Gwen, Tom, Sawdust, Kenneth, Alice, Lisa:

Have not heard your replies yet... did you get my email? That is why I wish you call the nursing station just in case I dont get your reply.
The mass they say is 12cm but no pain nothing like a frbroid but benign. I do not wish to do any surgery. Alot of complications and risk associated with surgeries.
Hope someone can act on my behalf and stand firm for me to say NO.. I am pain averse and with low blood count there is much more aftermaths to just a surgery...
What they do to push through what they want is outrageous and eradicating other people's rights and freedom.
They should have a code of ethics to adhere to. Too much power for doctors pertaining to patient's rights and choices.
I never paranoid hospital staff. What kind of crap and lies they put in the case notes.

Who is willing to be my substitute decision maker? Please call to the nurses office 604-875-5720. Thank you.

Regards,
Priscilla. borrowing a computer at vgh.

NOTE THE PHONE NUMBER CHANGED TO
604 875 5720

backdoor

New Post! July 20, 2017 @ 11:14:25 pm
The number is 604-875-5720 please note the changes
to leave a message to become or not becoming my temporary medical decision maker.

West 12 ave. Vancouver east wing 2nd floor Brief Intervention Unit.
if drop in person.

Tak ( Lun ) / backdoor.

Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...585 586 587 588 589 ...707 708 709 · >>
Quote | Reply