Vancouver, Canada

My Stats
British Columbia
Canada
PLS: ? 92.13

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

TFS Journal

New Post! March 22, 2017 @ 09:04:09 pm
Dont know if this is true. Someone big brothered me and say they appealed for me and court reversed the judgement for me in HK ESC4250-014-726?. Thank you. The court decision was based on precedants and my uncle used the precedant he set up in 1970s for money. Someone later told me. The precedant can be used for 25 times and by the time of my case, it is already been used 70 times. HK database uses names for search key and never ID number. When uncle changed name, he can use the precedant for another 25 times... I later found out that he wanted tour, and me to apply him to Canada. Sorry, I just went back to HK for a break in 2011 and did not bring enough money to give him what he wanted. Uncle got rights to move to UK after serving at the barracks before97. He did not exercise it.The once in a lifetime application.. also pertaining to how much the applicant has in the bank account. He made my life difficult, hence I got no chips to apply him over. What goes around comes around....

For I hardly receive any mail from outside Canada. Only afew war Vets can mail me.... nothing from my folks, lawyers, seems like only if landlord is the same '' clan'' as the mailer then I may be able to receive some mails. Shoot have been using Josephine's address as correspondance for she got a more stable address by being the owner. Renters always need to move around. Property turnover rate is crazy here. Owners once see profit, they will sell ..

I dont know what to do yet, only afew days left.

If the HP group can take me to UK not that fat face sitting at UGM with a little blue cart sittin next to him in the first table.. I m the cart with blue and green bigger rubber boxes. sitting beside a wall column on the second table. Remember the iran got my details since I was a kid. The Qmother was friends with my mom when I was a kid.. ( She got our details - don't sent them some China replicas.. else these will be beheaded in Iran.) They got equipments to 'see' who they read. Obviously got our DNA samples, as alot in Saudi want their kids to have clairvoyance.... they just use me and my mom's DNA and lab make the eggs.. Just like Li's kids all look alike.

All of a sudden ,I cannot call RRichards, Frank, and even Josephine Luk ... what happens to their phoneline?????

Have I been calliing up the fakes ( J Luk) all the years???

Please come and find me and lets talk.

Fridays one pm I am at yaohan Mall 3700-3road Richmond British Columbia. And until end of March I am at 603 Princess Ave Vancouver. ( At Keefer and princess aVe intersection) Home 8pm always unless someone deliberate pull me away.

Yell 'Tak' where the street sign '' Princess Ave 600'' / Speed limit30 outside the Strathcona Community Center is- these are facing my window. Door bell doesnt ring, and landlord are not answering to knocks... NO phone No doorbell and No internet...God! Please and thank you. Emails could be trespassed and erased before I log in. Passwords are never passwords unless you got people watching the incoming 24/7 and they can forward all your incoming to another empty line..

so to the caller, it rings and rings and no one picks up. This is exactly what happens to me.. for many years. And my phone rarely rings.

Sorry.... and pls help!

Tak

New Post! March 22, 2017 @ 09:39:29 pm
I have not received any trust documents from Fung Kwok King Victor yet. if issued please find who pocked it. Must be someone who was supposed to hand deliver it to me. Pls and Thank you. Tak

www.cr-asia.com

New Post! March 22, 2017 @ 09:45:30 pm
There is no UN agreement on if you chip read someone you cannot reach her in person. Someone use letter heads stolen from the office and make up such documents and lure you to sign to cut off ties of those whom these crooks did identity theft business on. The letter head is to used to gain power and confident. UN doesnt deal with personal affairs. Any agreements made of this sort, and no compensation has been received need not be honored.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! March 25, 2017 @ 12:41:56 am
Sorry Tak missed her Friday routine today....
she lost in time, house searching...

the guy co renting doesnt show up to go to the said place for co rent.
she is still at princess and keefer
603 princess ave first flr.
home every nite at eightpm.

thought got a co renter so that she could rent at market..but hes missing.
this gentleman is in or not??

one more week if nothing, then she could be on the street... shoot!

Backdoor for tak.

New Post! March 25, 2017 @ 10:57:20 pm
ound a place hopefully they dont back off otherwise I am on the street.. very humble place close to where I go eat. Need to save on foods for every dollar on the pay cheque goes to rent and deposit and moving... etc. Seems like if you are not in this business you dont make money, but if you do there are lots there competing for business and they deliberately make everyone spend on these to sustain their profit. Not fair... this is how everyone's savings go down the drain. 3 times moving last year.( phone texting, going see places, and movers..plus a paycheque that cannot make ends meet.). Did not go to some places as said these two days. Missed my Friday routine and felt so bad, you cannot imagine the stress and anxiety and the frustration I felt for past weeks... My blood pressure simply shoot up. Is daddy in town and I missed him not at Yaohan Mall on Friday? ( Richmond 3 road 3700. British Columbia Yaohan Mall, not the HK one.) Some devices can speak in other people's voice using the Big brother transceiver chip you cannot imagine how close they sound.
I am going to miss dinner today at UGM, I will be a regular there. For my pay cheque goes to rent and moving this month. Thanks to '' Luk'' that helped me removed some so that moving is less but still there is moving. How come this place cannot be '' a less rainy '' place in peoples heart. My phone is out. I may lose this line 6042303778. Please do not call me using this number. I am looking another provider and another phone if possible. Telus changed network forcing everying to spend on a new handset and cancelling message 250 plan forcing everyone spending more to upgrade to unlimited texting. Why unlimited, those handsets stealing my line can also do unlimited texting? And be called to jobs that should be mine? Sorry. I am thinking of doing another type of phone line or maybe just internet. Want to hire me, please find me at Yaohan Mall 1-130pm Richmond BC where their food court is, I do not work there, I just go lunch there as a routine. So it may not be a must that I be there, but will be there 99percent. I have been there for 3 years, only missing once or twice. But feeling so bad not to be there, So if I am not there on Friday, I will be there either Saturday or Sunday to lunch at 1-1pm. Still tugging out 2 boxes blue and green
Recycle box and a rubber maid box not the milk cartons...

But thinking if I can leave them at home one day.... if no one add coolant and dirt to my clothes and mess up my computers and adaptors...wonder if I can do this and when??
Maybe when I can live with my folks or someone I know for a long long time.. provided they are not in financial needs that they dont have to let people in to do this to me..or betray me.

Tak

New Post! March 25, 2017 @ 10:58:52 pm
I don't think I can make it to UGM to eat today, dinner start at 4pm and I am still in Richmond. BC. Maybe buy something home to eat. instead. Thank you for your attention. Those who want to meet me there. ( Princess Ave and E. Hastings ) I have to make ends meet, There is nothing too shameful there for I donate there too. Weekdays it is 630pm for dinner, and weekends it is 4pm for dinner. If papa and Wong uncle come all the way from India and Singapore, and want to find me.. I shall be renting with Italian. and hopefully some Chinese do not befriend them or bribe them to let them in to pollute and give me a hard time to make me unsettle..

Some muslims who rented to me in the past could have too much inventory tied in China that they got to listen to China.

Tak

New Post! March 25, 2017 @ 11:12:33 pm
I stick at this 603 princess ave first floor , window with a wooden board until end of March,

(Keefer St and Princess Ave, downtown China town Vancouver. Across the Strathcona Community Centre the grey green slanting roof house on Princess Window facing princess AVE ( AVENUE and not ST!)

just in case daddy is coming from India/ Singapore to see me. For whenever my kin can read me, they make me move or whenever it is close to my moving day one or two days due to move, then I can hear them with the devil chip..... Why are these landlords doing these to me? Hope the Italian place do not do this, this is a very humble rental at China Town area. Only place I can find in such a haste and lucky to have found it. Alot of Chinese were fooling around when they hear it is my voice.
For alot are using my SIN number here to live and want the real ID holder cannot survive. Thanks to Hh3,... using my ID to shoeshine China with a 9 to 1 split in proceeds this is a rumor I heard with the 666chip as well..... if they really care for me, they should make my life wonderful and affluent.
Not using me to connect to those I encountered and with bucks... Tak

New Post! March 31, 2017 @ 06:15:57 pm
MOVING.

But still keep my Friday routine but need to be back at my place early today. I need a few more trips to complete my moving.

The new place in fact is pretty close to where I used to live. Within one large block and walking route can be shortened by using back alleys.. Kingwah noodles shop turn right then turn right again...

you see ' backdoor' and staircases.... hahah seems like they know one of our log in is '' backdoor'' where Tak used to write.

It is a very very humble place and yet this is the only place we can find with our tiny government budget. I called the older gentleman who stood me up after he promised to help me move to surrey to keep the 50bucks for the gas...as that was the excuse. I cannot afford to pay for an emergency mover if he play tricks to make me move in a haste. ( He is not the owner and he threatened to kick me out with out prior notice / that is anytime if I do not behave - what do you mean by behave? I am not a kid but a renter whose habits or behaviour is none of his business. No matter how small a sum in rent, I am the one feeding him. We cooperate not playing hard balls for obedience. Everyone I encountered said he is one manipulative SOB who tried to change terms after taking the deposit and me handing in the forms...)

There are some scams nowadays that someone uses another person's premise to cheat for deposit... putting the new renter in risk of being sued for trespassing when the owner returns.

And the trend nowadays is half months' rent... which is not good.

It used to be max 16% of the monthly rent. How come this is not printed on the '' Newcomers' guide '' - to Canada anymore?

And Deposit loans from the Government only loan once. If landlord withheld some of the deposit, then this puts the renter to risk of unable to rent another place especially if the deposit is 50% - a higher percentage of the monthly rent.. Government is never that generous in terms of assistance. They have to check this and that, big brother the applicant before they grant the assistance. If you have more cash, they will not do so.

So those renting at Government rental assistance are all '' real ID holders''. The fake ones/ ID thieves will not be able to get the grants and assistances.

It is very easy to be homeless here in VAncouver. When you are out of work and cannot find an affordable place to rent.

BC housing only prioritizes on those mentally disabled, or physically disabled or families first. The employabled umeployed are the most vulnerable. Normally people 's savings only last for 3 months here.

This is how everyone loses everything they once owned and be off with a suitcase. This is how the second hand goods business got so many free inventory. These stuffs are never 'voluntarily donated'...

If possible I always support the '' new goods'' industries. At least they can hire me.

Chip read BC Vancouver downtown area after 4pm.. when it gets darker,
and see how many homeless are there...

Tak

New Post! March 31, 2017 @ 06:54:13 pm
There are some Chinese living there... Surprise.

Please no s*** on the walls where the toilets are.
Wash your hands in the bathroom next door.

This shows your upbringing.
Canada should have let in better people.
Unless their own kind are like this.

Tak

New Post! March 31, 2017 @ 07:15:31 pm
Seeking Investment and Business Management/ Executive/ Analyst positions. Phone always got problems for incoming. Previous listed employers or consulted at entail Investors Group, Concept Systems International, Smartone Telecommunications ( Vodafone) HK, KNP Sports Group Inc, CIBC, NAT, CARP, and freelance writing for Research firms in New York for Company prospectus and stock and company performance analysis. Meet me at Yaohan Mall's foodcourt Richmond BC (3700-3-Road, Richmond British Columbia) Every Friday at 1pm-130pm. I lunch there as a routine. Please pardon me with a cart of blue and green rubber box. It is also my grocery day.. Thank you for your attention.

- My nick name is Tak.

New Post! April 07, 2017 @ 10:25:06 pm
Friday Routine. Got some GST credit and majority goes to my rent. So nothing left for any other stuffs again.... There is blocker where I am living at now and obviously the person across my room make sounds to interrupt whenever some rf chip voices come through. There is no law saying if I hear one party then that party can read my chip. It is my privacy and only those whom I welcome them to read. Those are my relatives and pals.... and some biggies related to my parents.

Certainly not those who surrogated for the Li family.

These read my chip to steal from me, defaming me to deter me from getting hired, for they are using my ID cards to live and sell to make money, using our privacy to talk about with some new acquaintances via the chip broadcasting, and barring some from voicing out with their powerful readers, and ask for money before letting these enter the '' chat air''.

These have been stealing from me for past 12 years, intruding my safety deposit box for they know how to do my signature, including withdrawing from my bank account, and

duplicating my ID cards, and still using my chip's GPS for money..... Especially the Chan family who surrogated for the Li 's son in East India. There is no UN rule that if you chip read someone you cannot contact in person. UN don't deal with personal matters. They steal the office's letter head and make my related sign that to cut off ties, in order to snatch my identity. Agreement made under deception and coercion does not bear any legal effect. For everyone's attention, please.

Thank you for your attention. I did not move to Surrey where the place is much more prettier, I move to Downtown Vancouver an affordable room for better peace of mind.

I cannot afford calling movers in the middle of night to move out of Surrey just like some bad rental experiences in the past. I dont do big brother chip shows for people to watch and laugh at....these people want you to sue them to make legal money for their clans....

So which one is my papa? I really want to know there are some with same rf identity chips on their bodies... being found in different Countries....

Some think they can get away with murder by creating some duplicates in chips and voices or even looks walking around..... ?

If someone want to fake good will after what they did evil, I wish I can live with my papa again, and he doesnot need to take '' anti rejection medications'' and also can always pocket a Radio frequncy blocker with him to prevent those chicks messing up his well being with a radio frequency remote acting accupuncture dolls to black mail...

Best to supply the police with their particulars so that police can arrest them all. ( Especially those who linked to afew cardiac arrest cases on my relatives using the devices..)

( This device can do resuscitation at distance and also control movements. But not working when there is a blocker. This is how I bounced back in the elevator of South Pacific Hotel in Wanchai, HK Jan 98. The year I went back to visit Grandma at the old age home in Kowloon Tong. )

Tak

backdoor

New Post! April 15, 2017 @ 01:02:05 am
Was pissed off by the Richmond Canadian Tire. They wanted me to leave the cart at the entrance. i went in to buy insecticide. if my cart is tampered or things missing who will compensate me? They have discrimination towards those who use carts. And they have the right to.. so named, and I have the right not to buy from them again. They gave me the cash coupon, I tear it right at the cashier... Besides I dont go there to compromise my SIN card - GPS with some light brownies there... My SIN started with 49723770x. Some Saudi Abelly rented to me 2 years ago and kept on compromising my privacy with a bigbrother reader.

Obviously with some from India. Who got my frequency from whom? Li? or when I walked into some stores? i never bought anything from DeBeers.( NO rose gold round plain with a diamond for 30k with a credit card using my SIN to apply) Hope RCMP note this. And these so called protector true faces are never that kind.This India b**** self claimed was reading me for Haleleiglar - the holiday inn family sorry wrong spelling. And also claimed shes ex of iran prince... all full of bull-sheep and using my privacy to chat with those high up who are reading me. To hook up for dates to feed on matrimonial money? Do I get a share? I worked for Scythe at Kowloon tong residence one night in 1987 after I resigned from Government hospital. These agents got apparatus filtered all my kin's and pals voice. they let you read one night talking to me then they got your voice to screen if I responded that I know you in my memory. The Abelly family also sided with the Chan family that associated with the ?homicide/ manslaughter case of my kin in India by forging signature and borrowing in his name. This Chan family surrogated for Li in early 2000 in India. Used the rf voodoo doll to do a lot of injure cases in HK too. ( Worked at South Pacific Hotel in Jan 98 - the bunch linked with the bartender at roof top./ He was one of the spouse with Chan's. Also do Mau Shan voodoo.)

Use the cleaners to pick up people's hair, nails, even bones from dead to do the Chinese cursing to fondle with the soul.
To do their black-mailing.

Or Their handset mobile got scanners to get chip frequencies as with alot who come to tour here. They need the frequency before they can do the rf voodoo doll. ( this act remotely on our nerves to do acupuncture or even resuscitation. ) We all need a radio frequency blocker. - Ebay got one - rf pendant ( white for 90bucks.) or some high frequency vibrator as blockers.

Got bitten by bed bugs? or mosquitoes in the new premise. The GST was to used to buy something for cleaning up this new place's irritations. They are yearning for owner's spending on pest control... using renters. i just moved in, no funds for moving again. My GST is for something i planned not anyone else 's manipulation for me to spend on something they added to their inventory.

See how big brother governing can hurt us?

Tak

For 771200 by Backdoor. Office is closed today Good Friday public holiday in Vancouver BC. Canada.

backdoor

New Post! April 21, 2017 @ 11:20:59 pm
The '' I am selected because I am Chinese'' - Doesn't work. Chinese won't save you and this is certainly offensive to the '' non chinese...''. If the United Airlines staff draw lots to choose who should be off the plane, there is no preferential treatment to '' professionals''. Just ask them to produce you something in written and tell your boss that you have to take a later plane!

The airline should have bought 8 seats from another airline that offers closest arrival time to the one that is full housed.

And offer these to the selected or pacify them with cash bonus. Instead of throwing people off the plane they should have told them when they 'check-in'.

Things happen, and things happen.. blaming things on racial discrimination does not work.

Sometimes staff are not working for you, they are paid to work for another company to put their employers to pay legal expense and compensation. Proper handling of such '' usual occurrences'' should be documented in a handbook.

I am still seeking people's help on finding my parents. If anyone have a spare '' chip reader'' and my folks chip frequency, please come find me at Yaohan Richmond Mall. BC 3700-3Road. ( use Aberdeen Skytrain Station Vancouver)

Food court at 1-130pm Every Friday.

Sorry. I dont use phone. Because my incoming calls are off for many years, and every time I retrun call the person said they never called me. Months before Telus change system, I dont even have incoming calls at all for all the resumes I sent... EXCUSE ME?? I am sure that when something happened in India, my daddy could have called me with the handset Chi left him. Telus have the nerve to push me to upgrade my handset and even push me to pay more for unlimited text package pampering those who '' cross talk my line'' to share use my unlimited text package as well. I complainted to CCTRC many years, but nothing changed.

I am seeking contingency lawyers to collect consulting fees and commission that I have the right to claim. Any lawyers - prefer retiring and male lawyers for win or lose will not affect his future. But with the mindset of '' winning the lottery'' if collection is complete. I wish such legal entitlement is not stolen by some ID thieves who have been stealing from me using Big brother chip reading since 97.. since i-cable was sold by some to some...

Please appear at Yaohan Richmond Mall BC. Friday 1-130pm

I am the one with the cart. Coffee my treat.

Please tell those who still think transplant of organs is the only solution to seek the opportunity of acquiring for an artificial organ. That doesnt involve rejection complications.

The chances of collecting enough donation, is higher than finding a suitable donor.

( We have platinum kidneys and plastic hearts many years ago....)

Often, the system only facilitates on those who make money on your health rather than doing the best for the patient...
Tak.

For Tak.

New Post! April 26, 2017 @ 09:36:19 pm
Pay day a big big check that cannot pay groceries... after paying rent. Hahaha... I dont have interbranch banking so I go to same branch in Richmond every month. The tellers I recognise and they recognise me. I dont do phone banking as voices can be imitated and people can tap/ crosstalk lines. Losing your handset can lose your life as so many details are there... including your finger print. I would rather do the old old fashion way. Banks dont do counter checks or courtesy checks any longer, so you have to order a big box and leave home for someone to steal afew in the middle of the box.....

Was on the Bus, and the driver looks like Dan Radcliffe in Sunglasses except much slimmer... actually looking like the cartoon charcter Williams Audrey? (in old Jap Candy cartoon)

Anyways, was pissed off by a cleaner in the motel yesterday.

I dont leave stuffs in my room for people to take that for second hand inventory donation.. they mess up my wall more than once and I found out someone was doing ' infested hair' that attracts alot of '' mosquitoes bites'' at night. That should not be bed bugs...I mopped my room floor almost every day when I got home. ( with detergent and insecticide) Sorry I paid too much school fees to be a cleaner here in Canada. Those who steal my identity and being a cleaner as newbie and their education not accredited here, is not my obligation to compromise my actions with theirs as I have not gotten a cent from any human trafficker to let them use my identity.

If they got money to buy my identity, they better not use my ID number to borrow...they come close to compromise my ID chip GPS and ask other to record with big brother reader machine then claim they are with that identity..

Christ, my identity card is even older than some of these chicks... there is no need for some to make noise across the room to stop others from chip talking to me. I can talk to anyone I please I do not belong to any clan. Parents are of different clan, if I join one, I cannot take care of either or both of them. Heard papa is in Washington main court ... when is my turn to be picked up there? A very bizzare case... with 8 other looking identitical..( is that true?)

Obvously these have a cloth structure under the facial skin to compromise the bone contour structure.

These Chan suspects are still with rf acupuncture doll...

Some can repossess dwelling so efficient and how come they cannot repossess these dolls from their old surogates?

These are still at large. ( with a different face?? My face?) at Richmond or at Ontario 735 Don Mills Rd Building?

Heard the prime suspect that forged my daddy's signature in India, had a son with one of the old welfare man on the 16th floor at that Don Mills Building. ( when this kid is 18 he may apply her to stay in Canada... in the mean time these house her and the family for they are illegal since 2004, difficult to find a place to rent. While being a family of three, the old welfare man, can claim more welfare when wife not suing for adultery.) Being a surogate mother for Li family really got some '' special rights'' they read big brother to steal everything from me with a crystaline key to my old apartment, or buying out the superintendant?

When can the police do something? Or fearful that these got their hairs or hairs of some premiers to do '' mau shan cursing?'' so that they can black mail every one when they also scan these chip frequncy... pretending a hearty fan of Canada and go to the parliament building on our celebration and scan everyone 's heart piece with a phone '' scanner''??

Again we all need a radio frequency blocker, in our purse or around our neck. Not just the area blocker so those far away cannot know what we do under neath '' the coffee / area blocker rug''.

Tak

New Post! April 26, 2017 @ 09:41:57 pm
I still have not received my trust documents from the Fungs!!!! Please tell Fung Kwok King this. THank you. I wonder if HH3 and Pnun also assist this red dress Cheng to steal my trust doc and borrow against that as heard....

That Cheng could still be living at 3700 Kilby Ct which I moved out in 2012 November.

Please let Julia Ma know this as well. Wonder if she is also related to Fungs. ( Elaine Fung? I dont know her. )

Is Aunt Teresa in Hawaii??? Does she know where my mom is? Please help her DAMA and do not let the system label her and let her wicked daughter in law take charge of her life and bank account. There are ways to keep people awake at night to make people '' forgiveful'' for parts of the brain are close down to rest during the day.... or there are some '' drugs '' which can make people '' forgetful'' as if they are '' demented''.All you have to have is a pack of '' sleepz D''.

I wish they give my papa his '' parts'' so that no anti rejection drugs are needed. and we can use '' rf blockers around him''

Tak

(Fung Kwok King Victor- Chairman of Cr-asia Ltd should be in US at present. Been looking for his email for some time. Please let him know if you know him. Mom is Fung Siu Ling Gemma. Migrated to Sydney in 95..
There is a family that steal our whole family's identity wonder if they gone under the knife to do so assisted by some Chinese. Who are feeding on people's identity. The real ones are much older and obviously could have more '' freckles/ patches on the face '' as wall powder games to harass tenants are very prominent recently.)

DAMA -discharge against medical advice.

Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...584 585 586 587 588 ...706 707 708 · >>
Quote | Reply