Forums: Random:
Dreams

What did u dream about last nite??

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 · >>
Ms_abyss On February 17, 2017

#706New Post! Feb 17, 2017 @ 03:31:03
I had a dream a while back where I was playing hid and seek with Donald Trump's kids. Not really sure what that means.
TRASHBIRD On March 20, 2017

Ft Lauderdale, Florida
#707New Post! Feb 25, 2017 @ 19:35:09
I dunno, but I've been having weird ones.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#708New Post! Feb 25, 2017 @ 21:18:03
I am pretty sure that I am dreaming now and I will wake up soon.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#709New Post! Feb 26, 2017 @ 03:50:38
I can't remember my dream last night.

I tell you instead one of my strangest dream , when I was a kid. this first time, I've talked about this dream, in length.

at the time, I went I was going to first or third grade, I was about around 7 or 8 years old.

the building where I went to for two years, it was a part of high school. the playground was connected four separate buildings. in between the buildings was playground, in length of the playground, probably a block long.

you said the playground between the four buildings, each buildings could have three or four houses in them. one building was the local library, and the rest of three buildings were the high school. or some city government buildings, near or behind or beside the library. the building was the city hall.

so this set-up for the dream, some reason, I has this recurring dream for weeks, off and on for months. I never figure why get having this dream. it is a nightmare.

the dream was that I went to school that all floors and e3ven the lunch room were flood with water. you can swim in.

that last thing in the dream, everybody, even me in a canoe. I paddled in the canoe in between the buildings on the playground.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#710New Post! Apr 20, 2017 @ 12:21:29
It was more or less warm outside, certainly not cold.
But it was "snowing" outside. Large flakes (just shy of an inch), widely dispersed.

It was understood (acceptable, common knowledge), that the "snow" would burn your skin if it landed on you.

We ( a collection of people, not all related) were getting ready to go somewhere (a wedding?) .. and it was my turn to take a bath (??WTF??) .. our dwelling would be considered "ramshackle" by today's standards, but there, it was fairly typical...

Society / world condition: Not necessarily the result of an apocalyptic event, but just a slow decay.

Kind of depressing it the waking world, but "such is life" in the dream.
Electric_Banana On April 20, 2024

, New Zealand
#711New Post! Apr 20, 2017 @ 16:54:43
Most of my dreams take place in an alternate ethereal reality.
I only know a few people there; they are people I've known during my waking.

A dimly lit dark city most days but seems once a year the sun tries to come out and everyone heads for the beach. The light doesn't look right however; everything looks like an old orangish-brown photograph.

There is no connection with anyone in this place and no one wants a connection although most appear to have company in some form.

Comically there are malls and shops also dimly lit; store counters attended by people with solemn or displeased looks permanently cemented on their faces.

Although there is a tremendous relief from physical stress the emotional/psychological suffocation feels like being held under water so waking again the next morning is yet another relief itself.

As Twilight Zone mentioned there is a school that seems to be the size of a city itself. I wander the halls missing class only to stop into some from time to time realizing that it is way late in the semester and missed the majority of the courses so failure is immenent.

There's also a very large hospital whose corridors are mostly filled with rubbish as if the place had been abandoned during an apocolypse many years prior.

Despite love and loyality being rare in our existence it is absolutely void most of the time in my city of dreams - only few times are parties held but aquaintences made are just for the duration of those parties before everyone is dispersed yet again to wander alone.
Sweet_Merry On October 01, 2023
One day. . . I will

Building my Castles in the Sky
#712New Post! Oct 07, 2017 @ 06:19:32
...to Sleep, perchance to dream...

I remember checking out a Store sign to see if I could read it, then I could tell if it was a dream. I couldn't read it, which made me so happy and I was contemplating what to do first when my alarm went off.

#713New Post! Oct 07, 2017 @ 11:17:58
@Electric_Banana Said

Most of my dreams take place in an alternate ethereal reality.
I only know a few people there; they are people I've known during my waking.

A dimly lit dark city most days but seems once a year the sun tries to come out and everyone heads for the beach. The light doesn't look right however; everything looks like an old orangish-brown photograph.

There is no connection with anyone in this place and no one wants a connection although most appear to have company in some form.

Comically there are malls and shops also dimly lit; store counters attended by people with solemn or displeased looks permanently cemented on their faces.

Although there is a tremendous relief from physical stress the emotional/psychological suffocation feels like being held under water so waking again the next morning is yet another relief itself.

As Twilight Zone mentioned there is a school that seems to be the size of a city itself. I wander the halls missing class only to stop into some from time to time realizing that it is way late in the semester and missed the majority of the courses so failure is immenent.

There's also a very large hospital whose corridors are mostly filled with rubbish as if the place had been abandoned during an apocolypse many years prior.

Despite love and loyality being rare in our existence it is absolutely void most of the time in my city of dreams - only few times are parties held but aquaintences made are just for the duration of those parties before everyone is dispersed yet again to wander alone.

What does this dream mean to you?

#714New Post! Oct 07, 2017 @ 11:24:05
I have a recurring dream (usually in different venues) and in the dream I am in one place and want to get to another place and I can't get there. Kind of like Kafka's 'Castle'.

You don't have to be a psychologist to interpret this one.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#715New Post! Oct 08, 2017 @ 05:35:52
I can’t remember last night. One that I can’t stop thinking about is a dream that I died in an interestingly dark way.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#716New Post! Oct 08, 2017 @ 23:03:10
I hit the trifecta ...
I dreamt that I dreamt that I was trying to find my schedule at college because there is a class I know I have, but don't know where it is (common, recurring theme) I was telling this to somebody in my dream (what I dreamt)and how when I was driving around looking for a building the brakes in my car wouldn't work right - it'd take a long time to slow and stop (recurring theme #2)

This was at a party or bar or something, and then when it was time to leave, I couldn't find my car (recurring theme #3)
I kinda woke up and thought *that was effed up*, fell back asleep and the whole thing basically repeated itself ! Some buildings were either broken down or under construction (repairs) - but some elements were the same.
And after the party, I looked in different places.

And I know why:
I drove down and picked up my son from college earlier in the week and returned him today.
And yes there was a time I had to hit the breaks harder than usual - on wet pavement - but all was fine.
Electric_Banana On April 20, 2024

, New Zealand
#717New Post! Oct 13, 2017 @ 19:03:16
@Erimitus Said

What does this dream mean to you?

God had to make Bardo really suck to contrast 'Earth' as a really great place.

I usually have a job in a very large grocery store in Hell.

#718New Post! Oct 13, 2017 @ 20:31:51
@Electric_Banana Said

God had to make Bardo really suck to contrast 'Earth' as a really great place.

I usually have a job in a very large grocery store in Hell.

I never understood that movie...
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#719New Post! Oct 14, 2017 @ 12:32:53
I finally can remember a dream to tell you, at least one of many dreams that normally have at night, when I am sleeping.

my dream started in when I am a teenager, I am in high school, in a classroom. we are all playing on tv set, myself and a group of guys playing computerize game of baseball, I think it was a game from old video game in 80's like " pace man ".

one of the guys, I told that tv set across the classroom had bigger picture screen on than tv. the tv , we had had a small tv screen. the guy carried it over to us, and I told the guy put the tv on the next table, and we switch it after this game we played on. was over.

I was distracted, when I am talking to the guy. when I turn to the game, I was at bat, but I was fighting the catcher for some reason. so the baseball referee try to stopped me and we fell back to the ground.

we getting up, and my back was toward the backstop, and the referee was facing me, and the next moment, I gave the referee a great left hook. the referee flew back on the ground and I knocked him out.

the guys, who was playing with me and watching the game, we busted out laughing.

then I woke up.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#720New Post! Oct 16, 2017 @ 13:30:49
IT.

I watched the new IT last night. Quick review: I enjoyed it more that the old one. Scary than the last one and funnier too.

I dreamt about it last night. That I was an adult trying to help the Losers Club. My entire dream I was captured and killed about 3 times.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...46 47 48 49 50 51 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs