The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

BREAKING News!!! Exclusive important information everyone needs to know!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#1New Post! Apr 19, 2017 @ 03:55:19
Alex Jones of infowars, admitted in court, under oath. He is just playing a "role" on his show, and it's all fake.
His info wars show is as real as Jack Nicholson playing the Joker.

Only Nicholson is a much better actor, and most people picked up on the fake news already.
chaski On about 11 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Apr 19, 2017 @ 05:24:48
And....

"At a recent pretrial hearing, attorney Randall Wilhite told state District Judge Orlinda Naranjo that using his client Alex Jones’ on-air Infowars persona to evaluate Alex Jones as a father would be like judging Jack Nicholson in a custody dispute based on his performance as the Joker in “Batman.”

“He’s playing a character,” Wilhite said of Jones. “He is a performance artist.”
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#3New Post! Apr 19, 2017 @ 11:30:48
... Trump will just call this more fake news.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Apr 19, 2017 @ 12:56:01
i think tv actors, who plays idiots like alex and other radio diso jockets, who they are godlike are so perfect protrays them.

normally, don't watch or listen to these jerks on the air, i don't to listen to their egos. i understand why people listen to these bozo, leding to slaughtering of the sheep.

it is sad that believe people, go these bozos for their facts, considering these bozos get the same facts from the news. bozos claim they are fake. how would they different from fake news to true news, if everybody get their sources from places.

how can these bozo radio dis-jockets are better than the regular newscasters that the same news?

what other resources that these bozo jockets have that regular new casters doesn't have?

you kind wonder?
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Apr 19, 2017 @ 13:25:36

NE, Ohio
#6New Post! Apr 19, 2017 @ 13:59:11
Next thing you know they're going to tell me Pee-Wee Herman and Carrot Top are just characters too
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Apr 19, 2017 @ 14:17:11
@mrmhead Said

Next thing you know they're going to tell me Pee-Wee Herman and Carrot Top are just characters too

Carrot top? What about carrot face?

chaski On about 11 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#8New Post! Apr 19, 2017 @ 14:39:51
I must confess that it upsets me that Alex is just a performance artist.

I've been holding my breath (metaphorically speaking) for Obama to come and try to take away my guns....and that whole business about using ISIS to attack our military while using our military to attack our civilians.... I was like...
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#9New Post! Apr 19, 2017 @ 15:37:09
Beware the carrots.

the Easter Bunny told me so.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! Apr 19, 2017 @ 16:52:55
i first noticed this thread a couple of hours ago, i was thinking of lastest season of " homeland ( showtime ) ".

that deal with and loosely based on hillary's e-mails scandal.

in the show, the president-elect is a woman, accused by a alex jones would be radio dis jockey.

who had her on his radio show, he showed a video, how her son was killed in questionable circumstances in a war zone. her son was part of this mission. it was classified, she found about the mission - the details recently.

the radio jockey confronted her on stage, four of her friend, who were in his squad. she was told that her son was a hero, and he save his squad and the mission.

but this video and these four witness shows that her son was a coward and ran away from his squad. then he was he was shot in the back by the enemy.

she realizes that she didn't know at all, anything about this. she walked off the stage. of course, the dis jockey just took the advantage and let her it on the radio and tv.

so, the main character in the show was shocked by this, too. her name is carrie.

not ruin the season for you, at the season finale, carrie just finished an ugly conspiracy of own. she and the president-elect were close friends, and she ask by her aids to ask carie come to the white house.

by the time, carrie get to the white house, her friend lock her out of the white house.

so at the last minutes of the season finale, the president-elect heard her screaming out to let her in, and you see the president-elect loosing control, but a gleaming in her eyes. you know that she was in charge or she wasn't dumb about carrie's conspiracy, the president-elect was the leader of all carrie's problems this season.

now, carrie is back in her car in the parking lot of one of the white house's parking lots. carrie is soo pissed off and hitting her car's steering wheel.

last seconds of the episode, carrie calmed down put the pieces together.
everything, the radio jockey had prove was right. that president-elect was more than she appear to be.

at last moment of the episode, you see that the camera goes back to the radio dis jockey's studio, he was ranting on the air.

NE, Ohio
#11New Post! Apr 20, 2017 @ 11:55:48
@Eaglebauer Said

Carrot top? What about carrot face?

That's kinda creepy / bizarre ...

It makes me think of some kind of weird cartoon that I can't quite place.

I thought Veggie Tales - but it's none of them (unless it was a minor character)
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Apr 20, 2017 @ 12:10:54
@mrmhead Said

That's kinda creepy / bizarre ...

It makes me think of some kind of weird cartoon that I can't quite place.

I thought Veggie Tales - but it's none of them (unless it was a minor character)

If you think that image of your leader is creepy.......

Big Sister is watching you, Britain......

NE, Ohio
#13New Post! Apr 20, 2017 @ 12:26:22
@Jennifer1984 Said

If you think that image of your leader is creepy.......

Big Sister is watching you, Britain......

Nice earrings!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs