Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...14 15 16
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#226New Post! Mar 20, 2017 @ 02:23:06
@SgtPowerPickle Said

I guess everyone that doesn't agree that what you provided is actual fact is just stupid huh? Believe me, I see what you're saying. Its just that I don't see proof beyond a shadow of a doubt. I don't understand why people that ask questions that shake the norm are always met with hostility and cutting remarks.. Well remarks intended to cut. It usually just makes me laugh

Stupid is as stupid does. Wear it dude!

Otherwise rebut the info we've provided by scientists & professionals.

The ONLY thing you've gotten right about this thread was putting it in the conspircay forum. Though I suspect you think the conspiracy is keeping alt truth covered up by EVERY scientist on a domed earth.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#227New Post! Mar 21, 2017 @ 17:18:25
On Aug. 21, 2017, American skywatchers will be treated to a rare and spectacular celestial show — the first total solar eclipse visible from the continental United States in nearly four decades.

Next year's "Great American Total Solar Eclipse" will darken skies all the way from Oregon to South Carolina, along a stretch of land about 70 miles (113 kilometers) wide. People who descend upon this "path of totality" for the big event are in for an unforgettable experience, said eclipse expert Jay Pasachoff, an astronomer at Williams College in Massachusetts.

https://www.space.com/33797-total-solar-eclipse-2017-guide.html

The announcement on FlatEarth.org will read something to the effect:
"Dome cleaning will be conducted on this day and there will be periods of temporary dimness as the domewashers may block the Solar Flashlight from view"
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#228New Post! Mar 22, 2017 @ 02:36:47
that great news, about " total eclipse of 2017 ".

that nasa launch by order of bozo. unknown to public and most of the government, even military, the secret society of flat eartherons that the sun is flat.

issac newton secretly found out by his telescope, we know them, " solar flares ". these so-called solar flares, netwon found out through his telescope, were these mechanical beings with somewhat metal arms shoot rays at the sun. these beings try deface the sun's surface to harness it's power within the sun.

years ago, british astronomer and his associates found about the beings of the sun by their telescope. one day, a mysterious stranger in his tardis, that came out of nowhere. this stranger only as " the doctor ".

secretly, this doctor hidden in the background for years. he told the british and our government's scientists that these beings are known " the dareks ".

the doctor get near the sun or on the surface or interior of the sun. it would melt the tardis. the doctor told them about the history of the dareks. the doctor wish us all the luck to stop them. he said they want to destory the our solar system in destorying the sun. then the doctor went into his tardis and then the tardis disappear into thin air.

secretly, since apollo 11, america and other countries has a military weapon fortress on the moon. this our first defense against the dareks.

before the good doctor last advice to everyone about the darek's weak spot. they are powerless in the dark, they are completely blind in the dark.

bozo has full arsenal of the great amount of nuclear warheads in titan missiles that in moon fortress aim at the moon. when " united nations " that formed that was president franklin d. roosevelt. he declared execultive order that to built the moon fortness and whoever the president of united states at the time has the permission from all nations to launch the attack.

bozo has this power of being god. so folks, in august when the total eclipse happen, bozo know the dareks are blind in the dark.

bozo will launch the attack of nuclear warheads at the sun.

when the sun goes dark!
Ghyda On February 11, 2020

Anaheim, California
#229New Post! Mar 29, 2017 @ 20:42:09
Somebody may have already mentioned this, but I'll say it anyway.

Astronomers think of the universe as either curved or flat. I don't know if they have decided one way or the other.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#230New Post! Mar 29, 2017 @ 21:20:52
@Ghyda Said

Somebody may have already mentioned this, but I'll say it anyway.

Astronomers think of the universe as either curved or flat. I don't know if they have decided one way or the other.

In this case "flat" is a bit of a misnomer.

Here is a simple explanation:

"The analogy will be to take a balloon; we can easily see it to be rounded; now blow the balloon to a very large volume and then put a small ant on its surface. The ant will think that it is on a sheet; it cannot detect the curvature. To put this in another way, the distances that we probe are way too small to detect any possible curvature in the Universe."
Ghyda On February 11, 2020

Anaheim, California
#231New Post! Mar 29, 2017 @ 23:28:43
@chaski Said

In this case "flat" is a bit of a misnomer.

Here is a simple explanation:

"The analogy will be to take a balloon; we can easily see it to be rounded; now blow the balloon to a very large volume and then put a small ant on its surface. The ant will think that it is on a sheet; it cannot detect the curvature. To put this in another way, the distances that we probe are way too small to detect any possible curvature in the Universe."

As I understand, moving in space works something like moving on a globe (like the earth or a balloon) or flat surface (like a table top). If space curves then a traveler moving in a straight line will return to the starting point like an airplane moving on a great circle. That kind of space is curved space. If space does not curve then a traveler moving in a straight line will come to the edge.

At the edge a traveler with find a door. The traveler will find a key to the door on a table, but the traveler will be too short to reach the key. The traveler will eat a cake, which will make the traveler tall enough to reach the key, but then the traveler will be too big to move through the door.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#232New Post! Mar 29, 2017 @ 23:38:39
@Ghyda Said

As I understand, moving in space works something like moving on a globe (like the earth or a balloon) or flat surface (like a table top). If space curves then a traveler moving in a straight line will return to the starting point like an airplane moving on a great circle. That kind of space is curved space. If space does not curve then a traveler moving in a straight line will come to the edge.

At the edge a traveler with find a door. The traveler will find a key to the door on a table, but the traveler will be too short to reach the key. The traveler will eat a cake, which will make the traveler tall enough to reach the key, but then the traveler will be too big to move through the door.

Yes.

Here is a nice description of the "observable universe". I think you might like it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observable_universe

Uploaded at ImageFra.me

NE, Ohio
#233New Post! Mar 30, 2017 @ 00:00:20
There was a time when the thought was that the universe was shaped kind of like a saddle.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#234New Post! Mar 30, 2017 @ 01:41:30
interesting, if aliens came from another universe and came into our universe. the alien could the earth is not flat.

but we had to developed spaceships to go outer limits of our universe to tell us that earth is not flat.

why are the humans last know that the earth is not flat?
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#235New Post! Mar 30, 2017 @ 01:54:04
Oh FLAT EARTH.....

I thought we were talking about a Fat Earth....

DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#236New Post! Mar 30, 2017 @ 05:52:07
@chaski Said

Oh FLAT EARTH.....

I thought we were talking about a Fat Earth....

Does this new map make my Africa look big?

NE, Ohio
#237New Post! Mar 30, 2017 @ 12:08:51
@DiscordTiger Said

Uhhh...

No! Not at all!

Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#238New Post! Mar 31, 2017 @ 02:40:42
@mrmhead Said

There was a time when the thought was that the universe was shaped kind of like a saddle.

I remember that!
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#239New Post! Mar 31, 2017 @ 02:41:19
@DiscordTiger Said

Buttswanna?
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#240New Post! May 16, 2017 @ 05:19:15
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...14 15 16

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs