The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

.. Trump Before politics ...TRUMP REVEALED ...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#16New Post! Mar 30, 2017 @ 02:15:12
@psycoskunk Said

And it was broken before I posted, so no one can blame it on my feet.

I don't know, but you messed up somehow and wrecked your own thread.

If I had to guess, I think it might've just been a missing '/' or ']' from the quote. Sometimes the smallest things can make the biggest differences.

Nuh-uh. See the first part of this post where it was broken before I posted.

*Wiggles his smelly toes under swan's nose.*

Maybe the thread gagged from your funky footses.

You may be right , I still haven't got a good grasp of this chrome browser.

My footies aren't funky maybe a bit jammy but not flunky !!
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#17New Post! Mar 30, 2017 @ 16:46:10
@white_swan53 Said

You may be right , I still haven't got a good grasp of this chrome browser.

My footies aren't funky maybe a bit jammy but not flunky !!

I mainly use Chrome, but on my computer at home I use Firefox. I don't know why Chrome doesn't like working on Linux computers.

Awh... funky feet are way better than jammy feet.

The smell of sweaty, stinky feet is a sign of hard work. Jam between the toes is a sign that your socks are falling apart and you need to clean between your toes better.

n/a, New Mexico
#18New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 06:49:19
@psycoskunk Said

I mainly use Chrome, but on my computer at home I use Firefox. I don't know why Chrome doesn't like working on Linux computers.

Awh... funky feet are way better than jammy feet.

The smell of sweaty, stinky feet is a sign of hard work. Jam between the toes is a sign that your socks are falling apart and you need to clean between your toes better.

Okay, who are you and what have you done with our skunky !!!!
Our skunky would never ever think to give foot cleaning advice , so give him back!!! NOW !!! you , you oh you stinky foot stealing rat !!!!!
Funky-Footed Skunk

#19New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 08:06:22
@white_swan53 Said

Okay, who are you and what have you done with our skunky !!!!
Our skunky would never ever think to give foot cleaning advice , so give him back!!! NOW !!! you , you oh you stinky foot stealing rat !!!!!

Even though my feet stink, I take pretty good care of them. I don't usually let lint/fuzz build up between my toes. Mainly because I hate how it feels. With the exception of the occasional blister from a long work shift, my feet actually look pretty damn sexy, if I do say so myself.

Their scent on the other hand... may take some taking used to.

n/a, New Mexico
#20New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 08:18:33
@psycoskunk Said

Even though my feet stink, I take pretty good care of them. I don't usually let lint/fuzz build up between my toes. Mainly because I hate how it feels. With the exception of the occasional blister from a long work shift, my feet actually look pretty damn sexy, if I do say so myself.

Their scent on the other hand... may take some taking used to.

I wear white socks and use baby powder every day in the winter . In the summer I rarely know where my shoes are and if I have to go to town ,it usually takes longer to find them , then it takes to get to town and that's a 45 miles one way drive . My grand mother use to say I was a mountain goat the way I can run bare foot all over these hills with out any problem .
Funky-Footed Skunk

#21New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 08:29:07
@white_swan53 Said

I wear white socks and use baby powder every day in the winter . In the summer I rarely know where my shoes are and if I have to go to town ,it usually takes longer to find them , then it takes to get to town and that's a 45 miles one way drive . My grand mother use to say I was a mountain goat the way I can run bare foot all over these hills with out any problem .

Boo, baby powder! Let your feet stink.

I can't run barefoot. My feet are a bit ticklish and I hate stepping on sharp rocks or other stuff. Plus with me mainly living in the city, I don't want oil, gunk and city crap on my feet. I'm kinda obsessive about my feet and I hate when they get visibly dirty because I gotta wipe them off and that lessens the smell a bit, even if if's just water.

I don't like my feet getting dirty, but I looooooove making 'em stinky.

*Takes a deep whiff of his sneaker, his tail wagging happily as he does so.*

Ahhhh... scentsational.

n/a, New Mexico
#22New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 08:40:45
@psycoskunk Said

I can't run barefoot. My feet are a bit ticklish and I hate stepping on sharp rocks or other stuff. Plus with me mainly living in the city, I don't want oil, gunk and city crap on my feet. I'm kinda obsessive about my feet and I hate when they get visibly dirty because I gotta wipe them off and that lessens the smell a bit, even if if's just water.

Ahhhh... scentsational.

There's no gunk or oil or any thing like that out here , well there's crap in the corrals and along the cow trails , but it's easy enough to miss if a persons putting attention .
Talk about tender footed , my dad couldn't and my youngest can't even walk across carpet bare foot with out acting and sounding as if they were walking on red hot coals . And a person could get hurt bad if they were to act as if they were going to tickle my dad's or my sons feet .

n/a, New Mexico
#23New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 08:48:06
@psycoskunk Said

Ahhhh... scentsational.

There's no gunk or oil or any thing like that out here , well there's crap in the corrals and along the cow trails , but it's easy enough to miss if a persons putting attention .
Talk about tender footed , my dad couldn't and my youngest can't even walk across carpet bare foot with out acting and sounding as if they were walking on red hot coals . And a person could get hurt bad if they were to act as if they were going to tickle my dad's or my sons feet .
Funky-Footed Skunk

#24New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 17:32:14
@white_swan53 Said

Wow. My feet aren't that sensitive, but I'm not a fan of being tickled either. That's partially why I keep my feet so heavily scented. If you're close enough to my feet that you wanna tickle them, then you get to smell 'em too.

How do they react if they step on cold wood floors early in the morning?
Funky-Footed Skunk

#25New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 17:48:48
Okay... TFS just ate my post and replaced it with a double post of Swan's post. Bizarre.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#26New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 17:49:22
@white_swan53 Said

Wow. My feet aren't that sensitive, but I'm not a fan of being tickled either. That's partially why I keep my feet so heavily scented. If you're close enough to my feet that you wanna tickle them, then you get to smell 'em too.

Funky-Footed Skunk

#27New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 17:49:50
But... now it's back...?

n/a, New Mexico
#28New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 23:25:33
@psycoskunk Said

They don't touch the floor with bare feet, the first thing they do is put their feet in the slippers that are right where they left them when they climbed into bed .
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#29New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 23:51:41
Lol. I hardly ever end up barefoot. A middle of the night trip to bathroom or to the shower that's it.

n/a, New Mexico
#30New Post! Apr 03, 2017 @ 00:40:41
They were and are lovingly referred to as the family 'tenderfeet' .
We have to be careful where and within hearing of whom , we say this , being a ranch family from a ranching community .
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs