Politics

Government Efficiency

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#1New Post! Mar 27, 2017 @ 15:23:07
Yeah, I know it's an oxymoron.

I'll set aside my distrust of the Trump clan and hope for improvement out of the American Innovation Office

On Monday, Trump will announce the establishment of a White House Office of American Innovation, which will be tasked with crafting ideas to reshape the federal bureaucracy to make it leaner and more effective, a White House official confirmed to CNN.
The office will look to build on Trump's campaign promises to apply a business mentality to the federal government, which Trump has often decried as overly burdensome.

I just hope all of the "stick in the mud / old boys network" politicians don't smother any attempts at improvement.

This is partly what I meant when thinking maybe it's time for a businessman to get in office rather than a politician.
chaski On about 19 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Mar 27, 2017 @ 22:25:56
@mrmhead Said

I'll set aside my distrust of the Trump clan and hope for improvement out of the American Innovation Office

On Monday, Trump will announce the establishment of a White House Office of American Innovation, which will be tasked with crafting ideas to reshape the federal bureaucracy to make it leaner and more effective, a White House official confirmed to CNN.
The office will look to build on Trump's campaign promises to apply a business mentality to the federal government, which Trump has often decried as overly burdensome.

I just hope all of the "stick in the mud / old boys network" politicians don't smother any attempts at improvement.

This is partly what I meant when thinking maybe it's time for a businessman to get in office rather than a politician.

This excites me.... I'm actually getting all giddy inside... I have so many ideas to send to TOTUS...
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#3New Post! Mar 28, 2017 @ 02:25:07
@mrmhead Said

The idea in theory is nice, I'm just not completely sure how much you can cut out before you start cutting checks and balances.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs