Politics

Why the FBI’s Infowars-Russia Investigation is Completely Ludicrous

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
Sandrocksonic On November 05, 2020

Randallstown, Maryland
#1New Post! Mar 22, 2017 @ 13:26:37
If the FBI really wants to find out who interfered in the election, they should investigate Google, Facebook & Twitter

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - March 21, 2017

The revelation that the FBI is investigating whether Infowars assisted in helping Russian operatives as part of a secret cyber operation to help Donald Trump win the presidency is the ludicrous culmination of four months of wall to wall leftist hysteria about Moscow “hacking” the election.

Federal investigators will probe whether Russian operatives created bots to blitz social media with pro-Trump stories that harmed Hillary Clinton’s campaign, including links from Infowars, RT, and Breitbart.

“Investigators examining the bot attacks are exploring whether the far-right news operations took any actions to assist Russia’s operatives. Their participation, however, wasn’t necessary for the bots to amplify their news through Twitter and Facebook,” reports McClatchy .

Having failed to stymie our accelerating growth for over a decade, long before “Russian hacking” or “fake news” was even a thing, this partisan investigation is a transparent attempt to silence and censor Infowars by ludicrously impugning us as a conduit for Kremlin propaganda.

It’s also incredibly ironic given that the only evidence of tech outfits interfering in the election to deliberately help a certain candidate implicates Google, Facebook and Twitter in manipulating their own algorithms to aid Hillary Clinton.

As we’ve seen from the establishment’s fake news narrative, this is nothing less than a ruse to try to ban legitimate news coverage and dissenting opinion, despite a Stanford University study which found that fake news had no impact on the outcome of the presidential election and if anything benefited Hillary Clinton.

Read More Here
chaski On about 19 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Mar 22, 2017 @ 14:14:09
I know, just because Alex and Putting buy their shirts from the same store...
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#3New Post! Mar 23, 2017 @ 00:52:12
@Sandrocksonic Said

If the FBI really wants to find out who interfered in the election, they should investigate Google, Facebook & Twitter

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - March 21, 2017

The revelation that the FBI is investigating whether Infowars assisted in helping Russian operatives as part of a secret cyber operation to help Donald Trump win the presidency is the ludicrous culmination of four months of wall to wall leftist hysteria about Moscow “hacking” the election.

Federal investigators will probe whether Russian operatives created bots to blitz social media with pro-Trump stories that harmed Hillary Clinton’s campaign, including links from Infowars, RT, and Breitbart.

“Investigators examining the bot attacks are exploring whether the far-right news operations took any actions to assist Russia’s operatives. Their participation, however, wasn’t necessary for the bots to amplify their news through Twitter and Facebook,” reports McClatchy .

Having failed to stymie our accelerating growth for over a decade, long before “Russian hacking” or “fake news” was even a thing, this partisan investigation is a transparent attempt to silence and censor Infowars by ludicrously impugning us as a conduit for Kremlin propaganda.

It’s also incredibly ironic given that the only evidence of tech outfits interfering in the election to deliberately help a certain candidate implicates Google, Facebook and Twitter in manipulating their own algorithms to aid Hillary Clinton.

As we’ve seen from the establishment’s fake news narrative, this is nothing less than a ruse to try to ban legitimate news coverage and dissenting opinion, despite a Stanford University study which found that fake news had no impact on the outcome of the presidential election and if anything benefited Hillary Clinton.

Read More Here

Infowars = legitimate news coverage.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#4New Post! Mar 23, 2017 @ 01:34:18
Yet another Stanford study finds 80% bought into fake news. . And Conservatives more likely than liberals to believe fake news So, yeah, it couldn't possibly have an affect on an election.

Randallstown, Maryland
#5New Post! Mar 23, 2017 @ 13:44:47
@shinobinoz Said

Yet another Stanford study finds 80% bought into fake news. . And Conservatives more likely than liberals to believe fake news So, yeah, it couldn't possibly have an affect on an election.

(Sarcasm mode on) And another 80% believe that shinobinoz is full of crap while the other 20% believe that shinobinoz is a stooge who can't seem to understand why people like him are creating jokes(sarcasm mode off). The bottom line is this there is no Russian connection with Infowars, do you even realize what's going on here? This is all before the Deep state starts killing people they wanted Hillary Clinton to win and every metric showed that those mass manipulation across the board. I mean Roger stone was hit polonium 210 and then his car got rear ended by a black sedan with its windows tinted the guy drove off and I don't want to hear Oh it's just an accident because it wasn't an accident. They're trying to stop him from testifying or in a way they want to have the hearing Roger Stone or Alex Jones dies in some I don't know plane crash, car crash whatever they hold the hearings and they all conclude that Infowars and Roger Stone with Russian help stole election for Trump. But not that none of this concerns you is all you can do is make jokes all day about this subject.
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#6New Post! Mar 24, 2017 @ 05:29:20
@Sandrocksonic Said

The bottom line is this there is no Russian connection with Infowars

Is there an active collusion to bring America down between Infowars and the Russian government? Doubtful. If, however we instead ask whether or not sites like Infowars would directly benefit from Russian bots propping up their sites through link spamming, and whether or not it would be in those sites best interest to make that as easy as possible? That becomes a much more likely scenario.

Either way though, any alleged collusion wouldn't be necessary to amplify their message and that anything short of active collusion with Russia would be basically coincidental. In other words, it wouldn't really be worth the time or energy to devote more than a brief look into anything on Infowars end to begin with, because anything short of active collusion is basically worthless to the intelligence division.

Randallstown, Maryland
#7New Post! Mar 24, 2017 @ 22:25:49
@nooneinparticular Said

Is there an active collusion to bring America down between Infowars and the Russian government? Doubtful. If, however we instead ask whether or not sites like Infowars would directly benefit from Russian bots propping up their sites through link spamming, and whether or not it would be in those sites best interest to make that as easy as possible? That becomes a much more likely scenario.

Either way though, any alleged collusion wouldn't be necessary to amplify their message and that anything short of active collusion with Russia would be basically coincidental. In other words, it wouldn't really be worth the time or energy to devote more than a brief look into anything on Infowars end to begin with, because anything short of active collusion is basically worthless to the intelligence division.

You may be right however, none of the statements that the FBI director James Comey is saying doesn't make a lot of sense. That's because they don't have any evidence that Russia messed with the elections, they're trying to overthrow Donald Trump because he is actually exposing all of their criminal acts to the American people. Also they tried to kill Roger Stone Which I brought up in my previous comment a sedan with tinted windows slammed into his car on his way to an event and drove off, they don't want him to testify in front of Congress because they also know all their claims would be refuted by both Stone and Alex. They do not want to drain the swamp, they do not want to make America great again all they want to do is to sell out America which would actually the original plan if Hillary Clinton had won the presidency, she would've ultimately shut down Infowars and any other alternative news outlets that is telling the truth and exposing their lies not to mention this country would be turned into what happened to Germany during World War II. This would also lead to the kickoff of world war III (which in the military talking point is world war 4).
Stalker

#8New Post! Mar 24, 2017 @ 22:33:07
@Sandrocksonic Said

You may be right however, none of the statements that the FBI director James Comey is saying doesn't make a lot of sense.

Want to try to write that sentence again? Without the double negative?

In English you just said: the statements that FBI director James Comes is saying make a lot of sense.

Personally I think Comey is a moron with, at best, Zero credibility.

However, you should actually be embarrassed by your own inability to read, understand and write English.

At least learn how to read and understand English.
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#9New Post! Mar 25, 2017 @ 03:13:46
@Sandrocksonic Said

You may be right however, none of the statements that the FBI director James Comey is saying doesn't make a lot of sense.

If you're saying what I think you're saying, namely that James Comey is talking nonsense, than I would ask the follow-up question of 'How does that pertain to what I've said in the previous post'?
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#10New Post! Mar 26, 2017 @ 22:10:57
@Sandrocksonic Said

(Sarcasm mode on) And another 80% believe that shinobinoz is full of crap while the other 20% believe that shinobinoz is a stooge who can't seem to understand why people like him are creating jokes(sarcasm mode off). The bottom line is this there is no Russian connection with Infowars, do you even realize what's going on here? This is all before the Deep state starts killing people they wanted Hillary Clinton to win and every metric showed that those mass manipulation across the board. I mean Roger stone was hit polonium 210 and then his car got rear ended by a black sedan with its windows tinted the guy drove off and I don't want to hear Oh it's just an accident because it wasn't an accident. They're trying to stop him from testifying or in a way they want to have the hearing Roger Stone or Alex Jones dies in some I don't know plane crash, car crash whatever they hold the hearings and they all conclude that Infowars and Roger Stone with Russian help stole election for Trump. But not that none of this concerns you is all you can do is make jokes all day about this subject.

Yeah...... The Ruskies will do that type of s*** all day long.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#11New Post! Mar 26, 2017 @ 22:13:35
@nooneinparticular Said

If you're saying what I think you're saying, namely that James Comey is talking nonsense, than I would ask the follow-up question of 'How does that pertain to what I've said in the previous post'?

I dunno, none of his statements make no sense never ever!

Randallstown, Maryland
#12New Post! Mar 27, 2017 @ 12:15:13
@nooneinparticular Said

Completely false everybody knows that Russia has nothing to do with it, there all setting up the notion that Donald Trump, Roger stone, Paul Manafort and of course Alex Jones all had ties to Russia. They're trying to overthrow this administration because they thought that Clinton was going to win the election they had everything set up they even rigged the algorithms at Facebook, Google and Twitter to make it look like she was going to win. But when that all fail guess what they decided to do, they decide to push this Russian narrative even if they don't have any proof they don't care though keep pushing it until they get to the position of killing the president if they manage to do that if they're successful there the push this country into a civil war something we all don't want to happen.
Stalker

#13New Post! Mar 27, 2017 @ 14:59:38
@Sandrocksonic Said

Completely false everybody knows that Russia has nothing to do with it, there all setting up the notion that Donald Trump, Roger stone, Paul Manafort and of course Alex Jones all had ties to Russia.

Actually this is what completely false.

Everyone, anyone, who has actually paid attention to this story and checked their sources would know that in fact Trump, Stone, Manafort and others in the Trump campaign team &administration did have ties to both government officials and businessmen in Russia.

In addition, it is clear that Russia has plenty of political motivation to try to have an impact on U.S. elections.

Whether they actually did have an impact remains, at this point, to be determined.

In addition, nobody, including the FBI and the U.S. Intelligence community cares about Alex Jones' ties to Russia. He is a weird creepy shock jocky nothing more.

@Sandrocksonic Said

They're trying to overthrow this administration because they thought that Clinton was going to win the election...

This is actually lame BS. No one is "trying to overthrow this administration". Many people are concerned with the Russia business, as they should be, including you...if for no other reason than IF you turn out to be right (a 1st on TFS) you could laugh and say "I told you so".... regardless, as an American, you should want to know the truth.

Everyone, including Democrats/Liberals knows that, ultimately, the reason Clinton lost was because there were just too many people who didn't trust her and didn't like her. There were many factors that lead to this. The Russians may or may not have also fed this dislike of Clinton, but they were at most one of many pieces of the puzzle.

@Sandrocksonic Said

the push this country into a civil war

More mindless drivel.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#14New Post! Mar 27, 2017 @ 17:00:04
What I'm concerned about is if these investigations and proposed sanctions will impact my ability to Date Russian Women, or buy Russian wives over the internet.

Since becoming the US Financial Office for the International Business Firm, funds will be deposited directly into my bank account, and I'll have money to burn!

Them Russian Beauties should like that!

..Look! There's one now!!
(see Spambot Honeypot)
Stalker

#15New Post! Mar 27, 2017 @ 22:23:27
@mrmhead Said

Date Russian Women

If we tell Putin that he has competition with Date Chinese Women, do you think he will get distracted and start hacking China's elections?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs