The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Hilary Rodham Clinton connected to a child abductor?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...26 27 28
SgtPowerPickle On August 05, 2017

, Indiana
#406New Post! Mar 18, 2017 @ 14:43:53
@chaski Said

As I thought.

You don't know if you were referring to the National Defense Act of 1916 or one of the annual National Defense Authorization Acts.

*(Completely ignoring the link laying out how our rights have been systematically taken away)*

You asked a question (How have my rights been stolen?) and I provided resources for the answer. Now instead of the original question, you choose to focus on a smaller detail in an attempt to undermine the point. Classic chaski
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#407New Post! Mar 18, 2017 @ 15:17:29
@SgtPowerPickle Said

*(Completely ignoring the link laying out how our rights have been systematically taken away)*

No I am not. I read it. Probably will read it a second time. I agree that the USAPatriot Act is crap. I may or may not expand on that thought here or in other threads at a later time.

@SgtPowerPickle Said

You asked a question (How have my rights been stolen?) and I provided resources for the answer.

No you didn't answer my question. I asked you which rights and how YOUR rights have been stolen.
You post generic issues that may or may not have impacted YOU.
But you continue to avoid my question.

Typical PIckly avoidance.

And, I asked you which act you were talking about the National Defense Act of 1916 or one of the annual National Defense Authorization Acts. But you refuse to answer.

Probably because you don't know and are embarrassed to admit it.

Typical Pickly avoidance.

bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#408New Post! Mar 18, 2017 @ 19:32:08
@chaski Said

Typical Pickly avoidance.

Typickle avoidance...?
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#409New Post! Mar 19, 2017 @ 00:41:43
@bob_the_fisherman Said

And that's fine. From my perspective he is starting to do right things, vis those things mentioned above.

Why are they not right in your opinion? Why is protecting national borders bad? Why is vetting potential security risks bad? Why is renegotiating trade deals bad? Why is it bad to make it harder for companies to leave the USA and take jobs off shore?

I can only dream of an Australian government having the balls to do right by the Australian people like that. Now, am I saying Trump has handled all this well? No. He hasn't. However, I don't expect him to. I expect him to make mistakes (although I do also expect him to learn from them over time). I am still happy to support him even though I think he has bungled a few things and will bungle a few more.

[edit to add] FTR: Your statement that everything he has done is wrong is pure partisan madness. Not even Hitler was all bad. People need to get off their insanity ride and re-enter the real world (on all sides of politics) - this is not aimed specifically at you. It is just a general comment on the way the world seems to be these days. This "pure evil" vs "pure good" stuff is abject bollox.

As for 'protecting the borders ' building a wall is just one huge waste of a lot of tax dollars and manpower and time , and it will cause a problem that I have yet to hear spoken about much less a solution for. the problem ? For a couple of centuries now the folks from South of the border have been coming here during harvest time . now harvest time starts in late spring when the first lettuce is ready to pick and next is the tomatoes and so on and so forth up until late fall when the fruit trees are ready for harvesting. Now we Americans really like our fresh fruit and veggies and we are partial to canned goods when it's to late in the season for fresh stuff . But we are not willing to do the back breaking job out in the sun from sunup to sun down that it takes to bring the produce to our shelves. and even if we were the farmers couldn't afford to pay the wages Americans seem to think we are entitled to .
So lets say the wall get built and our nation is now contained inside our safe little world . so who's going to pick the produce ? the republicans who screamed and yelled for a wall ? Or maybe they will send their off spring out to fill the void ,, ya right . Hey how about making those on welfare and SS get out there ,, sure like that's going to happen what about trump and his cronies ??? yeppers ...

As far as Trump stepping up for the little guy,,, now that's funny,
he has deregulated the coal mines and now joy of joy he has appointed the owner of the largest coal mine in the nation as the head of the EPA , in case you not familiar with those letters , that the environmental protection agency . As a little extra cream on top , the mine owner was a huge fund raiser for trumps campaign . all the time Trump was spouting off about funding his own way and never being beholden to the big money donaters ,, this mine owner was holding fundraising dinners and such for him and the list goes on and on ... but maybe this will give you an idea of why 'We The People ' are not real impressed or happy with our lot ATM.
SgtPowerPickle On August 05, 2017

, Indiana
#410New Post! Mar 19, 2017 @ 21:19:47
@chaski Said

No I am not. I read it. Probably will read it a second time. I agree that the USAPatriot Act is crap. I may or may not expand on that thought here or in other threads at a later time.

No you didn't answer my question. I asked you which rights and how YOUR rights have been stolen.
You post generic issues that may or may not have impacted YOU.
But you continue to avoid my question.

So wait a second it should only matter to me if MY rights have been stolen? So I should keep quite while my neighbors rights are stripped away for whatever reason? Wow you really are Hitler's ideal citizen.

Ok let me break this down to you since you think our rights are not compromised..
My privacy has been has been stolen as government agencies can spy on me from just about any electronic device, I get molested at airport screenings, for even sounding aggressive I can be tried convicted and executed by a jumpy cop and he will get a paid vacation for his trauma. If I am with my dog, she can be executed for barking. Taxes are extracted from me without my consent. Said tax dollars go missing on a regular basis. Trillions at a time. Now do any of these things sound like adjectives that describe a free people? Even an authoritarian like yourself can agree that these measures do not protect our freedoms but infringe on them.

And, I asked you which act you were talking about the National Defense Act of 1916 or one of the annual National Defense Authorization Acts.
The National Defense Authorization Act just after 9-11 that paid for the various measures that violate our rights. If you don't finance it, you don't have it. And you realize that your taxes are paying for the measures that actively limit your rights.. But our government loves you and has your interests at heart
Now repeat after me. I am free.

chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#411New Post! Mar 19, 2017 @ 22:24:09

Ah... the National Defense Authorization Act of 2001 or 2002... not the National Defense Act.
So basically before you were wrong...again.
Brilliant on your part.

Your inability to answer my other question just demonstrates that you have NOT had any of YOUR rights stolen.

You were just being a crybaby snowflake... again.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#412New Post! Mar 19, 2017 @ 23:44:49

And, since the National Defense Authorization Act comes out annually, have you checked each one since 2001 (2001 to 2016... that would be 15 NDAAs over the last 15 years) to see if any of the things that you think were in the 2001 NDAA were changed, continued, made better or made worse?

Since you clearly didn't know the difference between the National Defense Act and the annual National Defense Authorization Acts... I'll answer that question for you: NO YOU DID NOT.

Maybe you should consider actually doing a little research on the topics that concern you... or maybe not.

As a Dreadful and Evil Authoritarian I order you to either research or not research your topics of interest based on your personal desires and Constitutional Rights...that clearly remain in place.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#413New Post! Mar 20, 2017 @ 02:21:29
@chaski Said

And, since the National Defense Authorization Act comes out annually, have you checked each one since 2001 (2001 to 2016... that would be 15 NDAAs over the last 15 years) to see if any of the things that you think were in the 2001 NDAA were changed, continued, made better or made worse?

Since you clearly didn't know the difference between the National Defense Act and the annual National Defense Authorization Acts... I'll answer that question for you: NO YOU DID NOT.

Maybe you should consider actually doing a little research on the topics that concern you... or maybe not.

As a Dreadful and Evil Authoritarian I order you to either research or not research your topics of interest based on your personal desires and Constitutional Rights...that clearly remain in place.

Ohhhhhh noooooo it's a double dog dreadful & evil authoritarian dare!!!!!!
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#414New Post! Mar 26, 2017 @ 15:14:35
Hmmm...wasn't someone on here posting lies about Hillary & PizzaGate?

Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones Apologizes For Promoting 'Pizzagate'

"Longtime conspiracy theorist and propagator Alex Jones has apologized to the Washington, D.C. pizzeria Comet Ping Pong and its owner James Alefantis for his show's role in promoting the false "pizzagate" conspiracy theory involving a child sex-abuse ring.

Jones, the host of the radio and web show bearing his name and the owner of the website Infowars, said from a prepared statement that to his knowledge, "neither Mr. Alefantis, nor his restaurant Comet Ping Pong, were involved in any human trafficking as was part of the theories about Pizzagate that were being written about in many media outlets and which we commented upon."

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/26/521545788/conspiracy-theorist-alex-jones-apologizes-for-promoting-pizzagate
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...26 27 28

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs