Post your mind 22

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...449 450 451 452 453 ...624 625 626 · >>
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#6751New Post! Mar 19, 2017 @ 15:47:48
@LuckyCharms Said

I'll have to look some of them up. But I do know of and like some of those - yes, tangerine dream, ELP. Not a Zappa fan. He bugs me. The arrhythmia of his music grates on my nerves.

Ozric Tentacles!
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#6752New Post! Mar 19, 2017 @ 20:04:47
I put a picture on Facebook and Instagram of what I made for dinner last night. One of my Marine buddies (we're both Vets now) immediately asked me why I'm single. I couldn't answer the question and I couldn't stop laughing.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#6753New Post! Mar 19, 2017 @ 23:15:48
@Cpat92 Said

Time to see how much a Sam's Club card costs..

Hah! Your Sam's Club card activated my Trap Card, Ring of Destruction! It destroys your Summoned Skull and we both take 2500 points of damage, but now I can sacrifice La Jinn, the Mystical Genie of the Lamp in order to play Jinzo. Now neither of us can activate Trap Cards. I attack your Gearfried the Iron Knight and you take 600 points of damage!

*For whatever reason, Skunky is dressed up like some sort of crazy Yu-Gi-Oh character, complete with massive hair, ridiculous outfit and bizarre single-defining characteristic (which in his case is just anime stink lines coming from his shoes).*

Skunky: Muahahaha! It's over, Pat! *Pat's Life Points are displayed: 900.* I have the life point advantage *Skunky's Life Points are dislayed: 1500.* AND the monster advantage. *The stats of Skunky's monsters, Jinzo ATK: 2400 DEF: 1500 and Mystical Elf in defense mode ATK: 800 DEF: 2000, are displayed.* There's nothing in your deck that could possibly stand up to the might of my Jinzo. Looks like I'll be the one who'll be taking on Pegasus in the finals! And you'll be stuck kneeling at my feet. My stinky, smelly feet! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*The stench coming from Skunky's feet magnifies as he laughs victoriously. The nearby flowers are starting to wilt. One of the people in Pat's group notices and gasps in horror.*

Jeff: Oh no! The orphanage's flower garden! Look at the flowers!

Marisia: The flowers! Nooo... they're dying!

Carl: *Shaking his fist angrily at Skunky.* You smelly bastard! Those orphans put their hearts into making that garden!!!

Sandy: You can't give up Pat! We know you've got this! Don't let him hurt the flowers... Believe in the heart of the cards, Pat!

*As Pat's group cheer him on, Skunky scoffs.*

Skunky: Pffft... your cheerleaders still think you can pull this off. But they're wasting their time. This match was mine the moment I took my shoes off on the first turn. So make your final move and let's get this over with.

*Pat shudders as he remembers the unpleasant stink of Skunky's feet after he 'pretended' to get a rock out of his shoe during Pat's first turn. But he immediately regained his composure and glanced at his hand before drawing his next card.*

*You have 4 pieces of Exodia...*
Ratty On November 08, 2021

So Cal, California
#6754New Post! Mar 19, 2017 @ 23:27:31
My hips and back has been been is screwed up for months and months now. Tight as a drum, sucks big time. I had a massage earlier this week and it helped a bit. Starting to get f up again, going to have to keep shelling more money but I got to get this s*** fixed.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#6755New Post! Mar 20, 2017 @ 03:36:26
Will Pat pull the final card of exodia? Can he get the orphans more flowers to grow? All will be revealed on the next Yu-Gi-Oh! TFS

@psycoskunk Said

Hah! Your Sam's Club card activated my Trap Card, Ring of Destruction! It destroys your Summoned Skull and we both take 2500 points of damage, but now I can sacrifice La Jinn, the Mystical Genie of the Lamp in order to play Jinzo. Now neither of us can activate Trap Cards. I attack your Gearfried the Iron Knight and you take 600 points of damage!

*For whatever reason, Skunky is dressed up like some sort of crazy Yu-Gi-Oh character, complete with massive hair, ridiculous outfit and bizarre single-defining characteristic (which in his case is just anime stink lines coming from his shoes).*

Skunky: Muahahaha! It's over, Pat! *Pat's Life Points are displayed: 900.* I have the life point advantage *Skunky's Life Points are dislayed: 1500.* AND the monster advantage. *The stats of Skunky's monsters, Jinzo ATK: 2400 DEF: 1500 and Mystical Elf in defense mode ATK: 800 DEF: 2000, are displayed.* There's nothing in your deck that could possibly stand up to the might of my Jinzo. Looks like I'll be the one who'll be taking on Pegasus in the finals! And you'll be stuck kneeling at my feet. My stinky, smelly feet! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*The stench coming from Skunky's feet magnifies as he laughs victoriously. The nearby flowers are starting to wilt. One of the people in Pat's group notices and gasps in horror.*

Jeff: Oh no! The orphanage's flower garden! Look at the flowers!

Marisia: The flowers! Nooo... they're dying!

Carl: *Shaking his fist angrily at Skunky.* You smelly bastard! Those orphans put their hearts into making that garden!!!

Sandy: You can't give up Pat! We know you've got this! Don't let him hurt the flowers... Believe in the heart of the cards, Pat!

*As Pat's group cheer him on, Skunky scoffs.*

Skunky: Pffft... your cheerleaders still think you can pull this off. But they're wasting their time. This match was mine the moment I took my shoes off on the first turn. So make your final move and let's get this over with.

*Pat shudders as he remembers the unpleasant stink of Skunky's feet after he 'pretended' to get a rock out of his shoe during Pat's first turn. But he immediately regained his composure and glanced at his hand before drawing his next card.*

*You have 4 pieces of Exodia...*
Funky-Footed Skunk

#6756New Post! Mar 21, 2017 @ 02:29:38
@Cpat92 Said

Will Pat pull the final card of exodia? Can he get the orphans more flowers to grow? All will be revealed on the next Yu-Gi-Oh! TFS

Damn, that's a hell of a cliffhanger.

Guess we gotta wait until next week for the new episode...
Funky-Footed Skunk

#6757New Post! Mar 21, 2017 @ 16:32:19
Man, I'm still tired.
Mankysparrow On April 26, 2017

London, United Kingdom
#6758New Post! Mar 22, 2017 @ 20:11:29
my son just got a royal enfield, I didn't think it would be much cop as they're not made here anymore, but it's the nuts.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6759New Post! Mar 23, 2017 @ 05:22:15
i had a dream last week, i actually remember that more odd than anything.

my dream was that my brother and i were partnership with friends, we used worked with at my brother's store. in the dream, i didn't see my brother or my friends that i know in the real world. we all, restaurant. my impression was italian.

my job was only to greet and talk to the customers. i was pretty good talker , i was sexy and pretty handsome to customers. ( twilite, stop shaking left and right, and laughing at me. i don't dreams about you, sucker! )

i talking to customers at the bar and their tables, then i had to talk to hostess to for something, and then the phone rang, and i answer it. the call, i made a reservation for later for the evening a couple.

here is the odd part of the dream.

i am the bar and doing fine with the customers, i recognize one of the customers, i think i do.

the man that i look like i know him, but i can't place with his father at the bar.

the man recognize me, and introduce himself, and i smile with big grim of recognise . i haven't seen him over 30 years, he was old an childhood friend that spend summers at by's camp for years.

we are talking and catching up and his father is enjoying talking. all sudden, my friend get a call on his smartphone. then he said had to got, and he had to get on his private jet now go to boston for a meeting that he had to be there tomorrow.

he told as we exchange phone numbers on our phones, that we need together. we shake shake hands with big smiles, and he head to the front door of my restaurant.

i went back to talking new customers at the bar, and then i was going to do my routine of walking around the tables to see if the customers were a good time.

then, i guess five or fifteen minutes later, i happen to glace at the front door, when these customers came in. the front door was closing behind them, i saw in the parking lot.

a white small fancy private jet taking on from my restaurant's parking lot. then i was really surprise by this. i look at my friend's father at the bar. he just gave a smile.

then i woke up.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#6760New Post! Mar 23, 2017 @ 13:00:53
Yesterday my youngest son turned 39 years old , today my oldest son is 40 years old . I can remember when I thought 40 was really really old ,,,,
Happy b-day to both my sons !!
Funky-Footed Skunk

#6761New Post! Mar 24, 2017 @ 00:55:36
@white_swan53 Said

Yesterday my youngest son turned 39 years old , today my oldest son is 40 years old . I can remember when I thought 40 was really really old ,,,,
Happy b-day to both my sons !!

That's 14 years away for me... damn, now I feel really old all of a sudden.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#6762New Post! Mar 24, 2017 @ 02:57:17
@psycoskunk Said

That's 14 years away for me... damn, now I feel really old all of a sudden.

Well sure you do ya know that your over a quarter of a century old ,,

[smile]https://i.tfster.com/i45/5/12/14/tfs_a67a780f63.gif">

But hey, for you , all your great years are still ahead of you. It's a proven fact that the older a person gets ,the stinkier their feet get .
Funky-Footed Skunk

#6763New Post! Mar 25, 2017 @ 08:53:07
@white_swan53 Said

Well sure you do ya know that your over a quarter of a century old ,,

[smile]https://i.tfster.com/i45/5/12/14/tfs_a67a780f63.gif">

But hey, for you , all your great years are still ahead of you. It's a proven fact that the older a person gets ,the stinkier their feet get .

I know. It's still hard to believe sometimes. I kinda wish I could go back sometimes. Back when everything seemed better. I miss TFS from 2008-2011.

Huh... I guess that is true. Although I've heard some people say their feet were at their smelliest back when they were teenagers and mine were downright lethal at times. Not that they usually aren't.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#6764New Post! Mar 25, 2017 @ 08:57:57
Hello...? *Looks around the empty site. His voice echoes throughout the threads.* Anyone here......?

......I promise I'll put my shoes back on if you guys come back...
Funky-Footed Skunk

#6765New Post! Mar 27, 2017 @ 19:10:54
Dear God... they're invading in full force. The spambots are gathering...

Seriously, @Derekpock, @AgennakKt, @PeraturWeek, @BuddyviB, @AmulRip, @flibolimay. .. they're plotting something... and I don't trust 'em...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...449 450 451 452 453 ...624 625 626 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs