The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Gaming

If you had to pick one COMPUTER game as your favorite of all time.....

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>
FinchMeister On December 08, 2018
R8UpLittleTramps@ss

ReganNormanMinionluv,
#16New Post! Mar 02, 2017 @ 03:05:46
Commadore 64 golf game. 😁😍👌❤💗💓💙💚💛💜💝💞💘💕😀
amytgirl On June 19, 2017

Deleted

Dunfermline, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Mar 02, 2017 @ 03:22:29
@mrmhead Said

If Console games are not considered COMPUTER games, then ignore this post.

Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion!

Nothing like working through those back to back with your 4yr old!
It was at just the right level ... for both of us! Haha!

He was the Ghost Hunting Luigi the following year for Halloween.
He is now in college studying simulation programming.
I'd say that's life changing

I've never played those!
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#18New Post! Mar 02, 2017 @ 03:55:00
@mrmhead Said

Wow! Really? .... I've got one (LM).
It's right next to Mario Sunshine - Another fun one we worked through!
... I think that's the one where he passed me on the game-playing

He pretty much took 1kD himself by that time.

Mario Sunshine is another really rare and expensive ones too. I played it a bit at the Teen Centre back in high school. Never made it to Baby Bowser, though.

That goddamn poison river Shine Sprite is the bane of my existence!!!
AidenTheGamer On June 25, 2017
Troll

Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
#19New Post! Mar 19, 2017 @ 18:46:21
It is very hard to choose... I don't really know
Pie On June 17, 2017

#20New Post! Jun 17, 2017 @ 10:32:18
Night in the woods for me, probably one of my favorite games ever as of recent. The themes and tones of the story is strangely relatable, comforting, and terrifying. The Soundtrack and art style is also amazing as hell.
Commander4th On May 31, 2021

, United Kingdom
#21New Post! Jun 17, 2017 @ 20:53:24
Street Fighter 2 on the SNES.

Before this game came out I wasn't into computer games at all untill one day a kid brought it into school and literally everybody the next day was talking about it, things like their favourite character and how to pull off special moves, inviting each other around to their houses to play against each other I was completely puzzled about what they were even talking about.

After that I saw Street Fighter 2 everywhere so thought I'd take a look and that was the beginning for me, don't play computer games anymore, simply don't have the time or patience but yeah Street Fighter 2 will always have a special place
Funky-Footed Skunk

#22New Post! Jun 18, 2017 @ 18:29:45
@Jennifer1984 Said

Oh I know that, I just thought I'd lob my tuppence worth in for the sporting sorority.

There are actually a ton of rugby video games too. Especially in Europe. There's almost a new one out every couple of weeks.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#23New Post! Jun 18, 2017 @ 18:37:10
@Pie Said

Night in the woods for me, probably one of my favorite games ever as of recent. The themes and tones of the story is strangely relatable, comforting, and terrifying. The Soundtrack and art style is also amazing as hell.

I've heard good things about that game.

Welcome to TFS, by the way.

@Commander4th Said

Street Fighter 2 on the SNES.

Before this game came out I wasn't into computer games at all untill one day a kid brought it into school and literally everybody the next day was talking about it, things like their favourite character and how to pull off special moves, inviting each other around to their houses to play against each other I was completely puzzled about what they were even talking about.

After that I saw Street Fighter 2 everywhere so thought I'd take a look and that was the beginning for me, don't play computer games anymore, simply don't have the time or patience but yeah Street Fighter 2 will always have a special place

They've remade that game so many times now. There's actually a new HD remake version that's out that adds alternate variants of Ryu and Ken to the roster. Other than that, not much is that new about it.

Back in the day, did you play the original Street Fighter 2 or Turbo, where you could play as the 'bosses' (Sagat, Vega, Bison, Balrog)?
Commander4th On May 31, 2021

, United Kingdom
#24New Post! Jun 19, 2017 @ 20:50:14
@psycoskunk Said

I've heard good things about that game.

Welcome to TFS, by the way.

They've remade that game so many times now. There's actually a new HD remake version that's out that adds alternate variants of Ryu and Ken to the roster. Other than that, not much is that new about it.

Back in the day, did you play the original Street Fighter 2 or Turbo, where you could play as the 'bosses' (Sagat, Vega, Bison, Balrog)?

No it was the original, I'll always remember the book that came inside the case gave details about all the fighters but for some reason didn't tell you how to perform any of the special moves, kids at school would tell you they knew how to pull off characters specials moves but would never tell you how to do any of them and if you went round to anybodys house to play against them they would always lift the controller away so you couldn't see what they were doing

Occasionally you would pull off a move and everyone would want to know how you did it and you would tell them you found it out but the truth was it was a complete fluke and you didn't have the foggiest idea how you did it, ah great days
Funky-Footed Skunk

#25New Post! Jun 22, 2017 @ 01:04:02
@Commander4th Said

No it was the original, I'll always remember the book that came inside the case gave details about all the fighters but for some reason didn't tell you how to perform any of the special moves, kids at school would tell you they knew how to pull off characters specials moves but would never tell you how to do any of them and if you went round to anybodys house to play against them they would always lift the controller away so you couldn't see what they were doing

Occasionally you would pull off a move and everyone would want to know how you did it and you would tell them you found it out but the truth was it was a complete fluke and you didn't have the foggiest idea how you did it, ah great days

I remember when I figured out the 'quarter circle' motions when it was still popular. Even though I tried to explain it to the other kids, they couldn't understand what I was saying.

Of course, I though that all of the characters had the same motions for their moves, so if I ended up playing as/against characters like E. Honda or Blanka, I'd get frustrated because I couldn't figure out their moves. When I was really young I used to play as Ryu and Vega, but since then I've switched to Ken and Zangief.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#26New Post! Jun 22, 2017 @ 11:54:35
Wolfenstein 3D
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#27New Post! Jun 22, 2017 @ 13:42:31
Lost Vikings!

I played the PC version.
I see it was released for other platforms.
chaski On about 22 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#28New Post! Jun 22, 2017 @ 22:12:29
My favorite computer game was actually called The Civil War.

In 1977 it was loaded on to the computer via IBM computer cards.

Two of my friends and I won the Civil War for the Confederacy.

By today's standards the game was like doing one of those Facebook quizzes where they claim If You Can Get 11/14 In This Tricky History Quiz You're Basically A Genius, but in reality only a brain dead moron would miss more than one question.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#29New Post! Jun 23, 2017 @ 05:26:42
@chaski Said

My favorite computer game was actually called The Civil War.

In 1977 it was loaded on to the computer via IBM computer cards.

Two of my friends and I won the Civil War for the Confederacy.

By today's standards the game was like doing one of those Facebook quizzes where they claim If You Can Get 11/14 In This Tricky History Quiz You're Basically A Genius, but in reality only a brain dead moron would miss more than one question.

chaski - always thought you serve in military, but i thought you served much later in war for america. i thought you fought in " the america revolution ".
chaski On about 22 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#30New Post! Jun 23, 2017 @ 15:19:40
@twilitezone911 Said

chaski - always thought you serve in military, but i thought you served much later in war for america. i thought you fought in " the america revolution ".

Kind of like the Wolverine.... every war since the French & Indian war....
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs