The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Hilary Rodham Clinton connected to a child abductor?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...15 16 17 18 19 ...26 27 28 · >>
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#243New Post! Feb 26, 2017 @ 23:26:03
@SgtPowerPickle Said

"The aim of argument, or discussion, should not be victory, but progress." -Ole Joey Joubert
Ideas can become progress the more they're discussed. So why not?

If that discussion isn't rooted in reality than the discussion is not worth having. If we decided to have a discussion about the political ramifications revolving around whether or not Krypton was real than, while interesting, everything talked about would be pointless. The same goes for if the Confederates won the civil war or if Napoleon had succeeded in conquering Europe. Your entire argument is based on the idea that change is inevitable and that it will make things better. That simply existing is enough of a catalyst to make the world a better place.

For instance, if I were to go back in time and describe to someone living in the 16th century a television, they would think I was describing magic. That's not to say it can't happen. Television most certainly did happen. What I'm saying is that simply describing the advancements that can be had without considering how you're going to get there doesn't do much of anything. At best, you plant the idea in someones head, but THEY'RE the ones who still have to do the lion's share of the work when it comes to theory and fabrication. The process of change doesn't stop at an idea. It simply starts there. This talking about hypothetical situations about the prominence of third parties? It's just that. Hypothetical.

If you want to pin your hopes that lady luck will slap the asses of third parties into prominence than fine, hope for that. Just recognize that to other people that's all it looks like, blind freaking hope.
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#244New Post! Feb 26, 2017 @ 23:30:41
@SgtPowerPickle Said

6 months is fair for a the trauma that usually lasts a lifetime. For you to even think thats admirable says a lot

It's not the defense attorney's job to set the terms of sentencing. If you want to be angry about terms of sentencing than fine, but be angry at the people who actually control that s***.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#245New Post! Feb 27, 2017 @ 01:20:17
@nooneinparticular Said

It's not the defense attorney's job to set the terms of sentencing. If you want to be angry about terms of sentencing than fine, but be angry at the people who actually control that s***.

He can't. He's stuck on angry hate of the Clintons!
SgtPowerPickle On August 05, 2017

, Indiana
#246New Post! Mar 04, 2017 @ 03:57:04
@chaski Said

So now it is not just Hillary's fault, but also my fault that the police and the prosecution pretty much failed to do their jobs.

No. But it also is not that little girls fault. She's the victim here. Not Hillary. Not you. Stop defending rapists and those that brag about getting weak sentences for sexual predators
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#248New Post! Mar 04, 2017 @ 04:02:52
@SgtPowerPickle Said

OK so why are people defending someone who got a rapist off w a slap on the wrist. How can the person that got them a weak sentence now be a champion for women?

You are really f***ing thick. Wow.

, Indiana
#249New Post! Mar 04, 2017 @ 04:07:55
@nooneinparticular Said

If that discussion isn't rooted in reality than the discussion is not worth having. If we decided to have a discussion about the political ramifications revolving around whether or not Krypton was real than, while interesting, everything talked about would be pointless. The same goes for if the Confederates won the civil war or if Napoleon had succeeded in conquering Europe. Your entire argument is based on the idea that change is inevitable and that it will make things better. That simply existing is enough of a catalyst to make the world a better place.

For instance, if I were to go back in time and describe to someone living in the 16th century a television, they would think I was describing magic. That's not to say it can't happen. Television most certainly did happen. What I'm saying is that simply describing the advancements that can be had without considering how you're going to get there doesn't do much of anything. At best, you plant the idea in someones head, but THEY'RE the ones who still have to do the lion's share of the work when it comes to theory and fabrication. The process of change doesn't stop at an idea. It simply starts there. This talking about hypothetical situations about the prominence of third parties? It's just that. Hypothetical. At this moment in time it is but the more we discuss the more someone else may research third parties. How is this negative?

If you want to pin your hopes that lady luck will slap the asses of third parties into prominence than fine, hope for that. Just recognize that to other people that's all it looks like, blind freaking hope.

The more the idea of a third party is discussed the more the idea will spread. This isn't a discussion about planet Krypton. Third parties are a very real thing. They're being discredited by mainstream, corporate run media. Who also have the 2 party system sewn up. Unfortunately most people these days stay tapped into the mainstream. So the idea that they cannot win perpetuates and reinforces the idea.

, Indiana
#250New Post! Mar 04, 2017 @ 04:14:07
@LuckyCharms Said

You are really f***ing thick. Wow.

Coming from you? You have Hillary's back and she has the back of the highest bidder. But I'm thick?

, Indiana
#251New Post! Mar 04, 2017 @ 04:18:10
@nooneinparticular Said

She is the champion for women. She will really fight for women's rights... Well depending on her job at the time. So who's paying her? Wait we know that. Saudi's, Goldman Sachs, big banks... Yea.. Champion for women
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#252New Post! Mar 04, 2017 @ 04:48:45
@SgtPowerPickle Said

Coming from you? You have Hillary's back and she has the back of the highest bidder. But I'm thick?

Yes you are thick. As they come. Dense as pea soup. I'm sure there are far more analogies I could put into play. But yes. And with every post about her you prove it.

The problem is that you can't let it go. You bought into every lie, every story. She's history. But you keep biting.

Yes. Dense. And obtuse. But on the upside, you do seem to enjoy it.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#253New Post! Mar 04, 2017 @ 04:49:15
@SgtPowerPickle Said

OK so why are people defending someone who got a rapist off w a slap on the wrist. How can the person that got them a weak sentence now be a champion for women?

Ask the prosecution. Obviously they did not have a strong enough case. Why the (thus far) unwarranted hate towards Clinton?
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#254New Post! Mar 04, 2017 @ 04:50:02
@SgtPowerPickle Said

The more the idea of a third party is discussed the more the idea will spread. This isn't a discussion about planet Krypton. Third parties are a very real thing. They're being discredited by mainstream, corporate run media. Who also have the 2 party system sewn up. Unfortunately most people these days stay tapped into the mainstream. So the idea that they cannot win perpetuates and reinforces the idea.

I do not disagree.
chaski On about 13 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#255New Post! Mar 04, 2017 @ 04:50:34
@SgtPowerPickle Said

No. But it also is not that little girls fault. She's the victim here. Not Hillary. Not you. Stop defending rapists and those that brag about getting weak sentences for sexual predators

I never said I was a victim.

I never said Hillary was a victim.

I never defended a rapist.

You clearly don't understand the U.S. judicial system and are a completely ignorant moron with virtually no ability to understand the written word or to carry on normal intelligent discourse.

Grow the f__k up and try to learn a thing or two instead of spouting off ignorant nonsense.

Idiot.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...15 16 17 18 19 ...26 27 28 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs