Vancouver, Canada

My Stats
British Columbia
Canada
PLS: ? 92.13

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

TFS Journal

New Post! February 10, 2017 @ 10:49:38 pm
Something for my cousins....in Aussie @facebook.

I am sorry, mom been maroon into old age home in Chatswood govt run, but dont know which one. Florence tries to frame her infirm so that they can control her money. Please find Fung Kwok King Victor, HK airport authority chairman/ chairman of cr-asia.com / Lifung.com ex chairman to rescue her DAMA her clairvoyance did alot of help to the Fungs.. Thank you. I do not have the chip reader, dont know how to use it either, if you have a chip reader and got their frequencies...

cr-asia.com - Convenience Retail Asia Limited

Like · Reply · Remove Preview · 6 mins

Lun Yeetak

Please ask 3 suk to help for most probably he got their frequencies, someone duplicated my daddy 's ID chip chest and he was read to be bouncing about in Ont and other places, please read if one is really him or all 7 are fakes and got his parts for DNA. That Chan family used his name to borrow in India leading to his ordeal obviously got his chip so selling his ID by 'owner' wont pose any moral issues..this evil family also do Chinese '' mau shan'' witchcraft which can trap souls using the deceased DNA... please find out what prayers Catholics and Protestans can use. Thank you. This family tries to steal all of our ID for their family so that they can make Li money in selling for them or make Li to marry them. Still defame me using the chip reader and that reader can synthesize other people's voice and intercept Big brother transmission from afar from real ID kin. FYI. if you chip read do have a blocker on rf. Dont let them scan your frequency chip, dont use cleaners for they collect your hair, skin debris ( containing DNA ) for these people who use Maushan voodoo to black mail for obedience.

Tak

New Post! February 10, 2017 @ 11:10:52 pm
For a long time, I have not heard anyone who yelled aloud for creating jobs in America...

Trump is a very keen one.

He knows what is going on. Canada is still an Ostrich...
with head stuck in the mud.

They only care if their 'business partners' are making money, but not locals..

These people only care about statistics. WE make the denominator.
Small prints what that entail please.

Jobs are created, but what type of jobs? TEMP?
Jobs that do not have benefits....

HOW MANY PERMANENT JOBS WITH BENEFITS ARE LOST IN THE MEAN TIME?
HOW MANY HOUSES GO ON SALE BECAUSE THE OWNER ARE SHORT IN CASH?

THOSE CAMP FOR A BETTER STATISTICS... WELL, ALSO YOU CAN SAY SOME DO NOT WANT TO BE PUT ON PAPER THEIR NAMES ON A SHELTER LIST...OR SCANNED BY SOME SHELTER FOREIGN AGENTS WHO BIG BROTHERED CHIP READ TO STEAL..

BUT THOSE WHO PUT PEOPLE TO CAMP, DO NOT EVEN LET THEM HAVE CAMP FIRES...SO IF THESE PEOPLE CAN BE REHIRED AGAIN? HOW MANY ?

Jobs lost to foreign countries can be called back by imposing a heaving tariff kind of tax when the goods enter the country, make them uncompetitive.

These business owners want to have a cost advantage by shipping the jobs or production elsewhere, leaving the locals out of a job into welfare, and make the Government take care of these locals, who lose everything if the joblessness is prolonged.
They even want to put those who hire locals out of business by
using such cost advantages..

So we should make sure these goods come back to the local market with the highest cost, hence highest selling price. And where they put the factories at, do not actually buy from them.. they can get the goods at the backdoor for much less a piece. Why buy retail?

Trump can do this, he got the guts.
He needs not shoeshine anyone in case to have a position after the term is up.

Trump is closing doors for some ethnic groups for a reason for a lot do not know why.. You have to be in touch with the '' population'', and not in a '' conditioned'' environment. Meaning your circle is just your home, office, church and garden.

A lot from these countries are sent by their countries to do certain
mission.. .they come here in all forms that your government open doors to let them in. They make sure they fit the criteria.

IF American do something more to ID theft earlier, the situation will be much better.

Certain professionals and positions should only be opened to local raised and borned '' with deep roots'' Americans....

Especially IT databases on population and DNA.
Don't let these be compromised.

Some ethnic groups are only friendly when they eye on your treasures..
else they even control what you can say in church.

Hope Canada, can also do some 'vicarious learning'...
Get some integrity check on those who are on the chairs..
And place locals before those business partners who do not even want to place a souvenoir here after they ship home a chunk load.

Tak.

New Post! February 14, 2017 @ 06:32:30 pm
Happy Valentines day... I am out at Avia seeking rental for I have to move out end of March. Seems like they only rent to me for afew months for this Government price. To collect my GPS or my particulars? There are stuffs I have to leave home like Tax returns etc which I have to keep for 5 years. My cart is already loaded. This is like body building that i have to tug out with me. The recent game is wall powder which taint face and scalp problems if you dont wear hats and face mask at home. I dont have the money to go rejuvenile, or lazer skin improvements yet. So I better look weird in there. Every house over 10 yrs got dirty taps and bad door bells. Government rent people only can rent these and there are always a '' red'' human bug there messing up the house and making landlords renovate, or sell the place. These the landlords can never drive out. But being blackmailed by chip reader to drive out those who are punctual in rent and clean.

Up till end of March I should be there or if I can find a place early. I am at 603 Princess Avenue 1st floor. Window facing the 'Princess ave 600' street sign. Dont park at Keefer for my window cannot see you. And yell across the street/ blow a whistle. I am home every night at 8pm. I go out more often since i am doing house search. Else I only go out on Fridays.

This is not a way to frustrate older citizens to return to the place of origin. There is no orgin for there is no home, no work there.If there is, I would have stayed during the few previous trips that I made there.

My Friday routine stays. Yaohan Richmond Mall where Osaka supermarket is, one pm for lunch at foodcourt.

If you want to find me. My phone never works. Telus is the biggest provider and I suspect other smaller ones are just buying capacities from Telus. And they taint my SIN card. For everyone needs a SIN # to acquire a phone line. Some use others of course. For there are tons of illegal stay here.

Anyone reading Lun Chun Yin Jerome 's chip please tell me where he is. For there are some ' duplicated chips'' running around. Would like to know which copy is him. He was resurrected and hidden in India. NO one told me until I found out. Mom never gives me his frequency nor teaches me to chip read using a reader. If hes in Washington, then help me to go there to see him out of humanity grounds. I heard a copy was in Ontario. So when will he come to Vancouver???

I left a note at Airport Jan 2nd the afternoon someone big brother chp told me he was on plane to Toronto. I went to the Vancouver airport, but Air Canada would not disclose to me whether he is on the arrival list. So I am still waiting. Please tell him if you are reading him. Thank you. chip My Friday routine stays, if I m in Vancouver, if the place is for reconstructing, I will be outside where the 410 bus stop is.

Still Friday at around 1pm. If I need to work then Sunday, 2 days later during that week. Its been 30 years. I really woudl like to see him. Or know about his address in India.

'It is just you and me daddy.. others want you dead for they can hold onto what you passed them.' Hope Fung Kwok King Victor can tell me where he is. He got a good reader, and he got our family 's chip frequencies.

Mom is taken to old age home in Chatswood Govt runned

as told dont know where. Please DAMA her. Dont let them label her. She is not with dementia. Wicked daughter in law wanted to take charge of her finances....

If anyone Big brothered of what my sister in Law Florence did to my parents in 1988 and recent years in Sdyney, please forward that to the HK and Australian police. There was no photoshop in 80s.

Thank you for your attention and help.

Tak

New Post! February 18, 2017 @ 12:03:39 am
Still seeking a new place to rent.... wish me luck and find one so that my heart is settled. Seeking room/space/ couch/etc rental at 300-400 a month, on Government assisted rent so no default. Clean and no addiction, a web freak. Just phone problems cannot be fixed.

Please find me to rent to me. Fridays, Yaohan Mall onepm foodcourt. - 3700-3road.Richmond. BC

Or yell at Street sign ' Princess ave 600' outside Keefer intersection where Strathcona Community centre is.

My window facing this princess street sign and door bell isnt working. Home Sat, Sun all day, and Mon-Thurs home before 7pm and Friday I am late going home around 8pm.

Just yell ' Tak' / Whistle and I will look at the window and come downstairs to greet you. Hope you can help.

Been bothered by alot of things... my daddy, mom ... and rentals recent months. Mind my temper. But those who instigated such really deserve it. I am nice most of the time unless people invited me to be angry.

And no anger management no labeling, because they see a weirdbie exceptional who doesnt fall into their '' formula''.

Just open up telecommunications. So everyone is free.

So we can be easily reached for job interviews, and work and we are 'all happy' again.

Obviously no one is a saint.

I dont do umbrellas anymore, I dont do hair dryers anymore.

These are the 2 items I used to buy alot in the past, the more I buy, the more they are broken if I left them at home.

I understand why some old locals just walk in the rain.

I understand why some old locals just wear bad hairdos..

I understand why some coats got black stains on it, while you never are so '' dirty''....

Just rub it with pinesol, or detergents... this will come off.

I need an xray place which gives you the '' film'' not just a piece of paper. So you can really get a second opinion.

I need a doctor who can really do foreign objects removal

and not just too timid to address the problems for the clients.

You can pass the exam with the help of your '' clan'',

but you are self employed once you are in the clinics.

Else those not your clan need not be your clients.

Please continue to chip read where my mother Fung SL is.

and please notify this the real Fung Kwok King Victor - chairman of Airport authority, not the one with a cloth structure under the facial skin... if anyone in Sdyney knows which old age home is run by Government at Marsfield 2122 areas... please do write on my wall. And see if anyone erase it before BC Vancouver time Friday 2-3pm. Thank you for your attention.

Tak.

Wish Washington court can give me airfare and stipend under humanity grounds to be with my papa, if there is really a project going there as negotiated with Li to reduce the sentence if he can '' put '' my daddy's physical condition to a better state... I can help guarding him and provide a second verification of DNA/identity
( Washington main court, as told ref: G. Li)

New Post! February 20, 2017 @ 07:31:46 pm
I still need a Eeepc asus N193 adaptor.
a used one working will do,
someone put some vvv sound stuffs in mine and it is not recharging the little laptop that I write with.

I have to come out for rental hunt.
I am in deficit this month big always if I have to room hunt and these people seem like ( landlords) they are grouping together to drain my savings. not much, but they keep on draining trying to reduce me further. They always find a reason to evict renter all year round.

Renovating, Relatives coming, want to rent to families...
every excuse to you after you moved in only for a few months.

Every time you go out , someone sneaked in to pollute the floor,
wall powders, etc to taint your face and make you clean as if you are a cleaner there...

And they use big brother reader for surveillance of renters
never cameras.. without prior notice, nor consent.

And they try to sound as if they work hard to '' protect''
and read 24 hours..why the need?

Someone just blow the wind to make landlords do this,
so that they are tired out after some time and ask me to move.
These are actually the human traffickers who try to make
real ID holders leave the country by messing up their stability.
Sorry if someone leaves the country, the Federal always got a record.
NO chop on the passport is needed.

After settling for 30 years in Canada..
you say someone is happily moving back to origin at their own accord?
Hardly established allegations these are.
Is the government also part of this to reduce population?

A low density housing plan / no public housing / high property prices policies..... and orchestra with a business partner telecom that can forward all your incoming calls elsewhere and pretend to have incoming by picking up a line to call you at their main tower?

Sorry. I worked at telecom in early 2000.
I am not defiant. When did you last give me a living?
Your wife would have kicked you out of the house if you
do not bring home bread for a few months and asking her to tip in.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! February 22, 2017 @ 11:53:09 pm
Sorry havent written for a long time.

Tak went to avia trying to do some house hunt calls this afternoon.
The office is closed until tomorrow...
???

Seems like someone reading her there and deliberately
do not want her to do the callings..
And this someone or some power can control where she can rent?
So each and everyone she rented with,
gives her the same fate?

Try to make her move out in afew months,
frustrating her so that she leaves the country or not?
Draining her money on moving fees and in commuting to
prospective places to view and if they are renting to her?

The place she last seen did not rent to her.
The philippino said it was rented out already.
IF only she picked up her phone when TAk called afew hours earlier,
Tak need not make the trip.
Alot of people do not pick up phone calls.
And these are fed...

And obviously Tak do not want to share her GPS with anyone who is also using her SIN card number but are more blessed with a better living here in Canada.
So do not play tricks in making her come to your place to give you her Chip global position.
And chip talk that you will rent to her to make those higher up reading her please.

Also Tak never worked at Superstore Richmond.BC
Many times when she was there, the paging would go..
'Priscilla, line 1'
Tak is again, pissed off today by some India b**** or light brownies..
who always know where she is going to line up at..

Her SIN number is 49723770x

Tell you some renting experiences and traits of landladies...

Renting from Chinese.. you got human hairs on floor with urine glued onto it.
Renting from Russian.. you got animal hairs in the vent and also human hairs on the floor and walls.
Renting from Muslims.. you got pubic hairs here and there small or thick and curly..

All got someone trespassing into the premise when you are out.
Wonder if they got tip in whenever these trespass??
For these read renters, know everything the renter does.. but never tell you there are trespassers after you go out.

There is a h3 here using h3 's voice.
the real one need not transmit from Caringee shelter.
Nor from Gathering place.
He is working at Lam's construction Wanchai, Chinachem building
16-18flr. and please no cleaners afterhours use the office to
use his voice to fool around.

The chip readers nowadays can steal use other's voice.
so someone may speak with your mom's voice to fool you around.
You always have to do some reality testing and verification.

Also please note if h3 wanted Tak to be in Hong Kong,
he would have picked her up at the airport in 2011 fall.
And gave her a job there.

There was also a reading saying his mom would give Tak a property,
but that property has a mortgage of 9million in 2011.
How is she going to pay that off?
Why wouldnt they sell it, they want to remain living there
add one more head who is paying the loan and yet they are playing
'white knight' again...
But see who actually benefit?

Is that the reason why these relatives want Tak to be in HK?
For 40 years h3 and his family have been getting sales from
Li Kar shing family because of Tak relation with Kai.
And they create rumor to alienate Kai and Tak. So that they
use Tak's identity for money. And never give Tak and her family a cent
in commission for around 20billion HKD sales they got so far.

H3 introduced surogates to the Li family, and the one
they introduced to the one in India is involved in
the murder plot of Tak's father.
And do everything to compromise his DNA, ID chip global position or even duplicate the chips...... crazy and proverted.

Because of the identity card money.... they always have grossed on
year after year, and they obviously take it for granted that
everyone must let them make this. And Tak cannot have relatives
else people will know who are the real ones..so that the fakes will be point out. So they make Tak a loner.
Watching emails, phonelines, and following around with rf blockers.
This is never protection. But soft detent.

Orchestra with a renting system also scan and copy renter's chip
seems like which ever race that rent to you, their people can
also use your SIN card here.
And deter you from surfacing or getting ahead.

And this is how you ruin renter's life.

Tak isnt a brownie...she is exactly like the majority
Ching looking chinese from Hong Kong.
Can write traditional Chinese, and speak Cantonese.
Difference with those from China.
China people write simplified Chinese, and speak Mandarin.
Normally those from the north, are much taller and more
used to the cold weather.

No one knows their identity have been compromised if the harrassment and lending with the SIN card,have not gone over board.

Backdoor for Tak

New Post! March 03, 2017 @ 11:27:32 pm
Still have not got a place despite go again with deposit and ask for a key... The China people change their minds. So I am now on room hunting again. Time is running short and very anxious to find a place.... if no place is available, I may have to try a shelter and rent a storage. So those who are big brothering me and use me to shoeshine those higher up, are they renting to me or just use my privacy to shoeshine? Even toying with my landlords asking them to chip read me round the clock. No landlords will do that long term for such a rental price. So they just want me not to be able to settling down. These b****es themselves are using my Social insurance number on themselves or for sale. They never want me to survive good here.So create alot of Defamation especially that Chan family who surrogated for Li in East India.
Selling the GPS means those with same SIN number need to appear somewhere close to the real ID holder who is implanted with the ID chip corresponding to the SIN number...

As far of using a remote application acupuncture doll to black mail, ( looking like a Gentleman's toilet symbol about a cm thick) one can just immune the effect by wearing a radio frequency blocker. ( Ebay-90 dollars / Rf blocker-pendant)

or get one from those China agents for 10 bucks.

So dont let these Chan blackmail. They even can do Maushan curses by sending cleaners to your premise, picking up your hair and using that DNA to curse. This you can report to the police. Since you are still living there is nothing much they can do but threats..

These are just using my privacy to flirt with whoever that they meet on the chip reader line. Those also are reading me and more affluent. These are from previous encounters by my parents that some are reading me since childhood. These chicks use me to do their gold turtle hunt.

And thse chicks are trained agents who do this and later split the divorce settlement with their country or some clans that technical assisted them.

So please if you are reading chips at home, do turn on a blocker first. The readers nowadays can scan your chip frequency while you are conversing with another party using a chip reader.( Devil machine in Chinese).

Tak

New Post! March 06, 2017 @ 10:35:20 pm
Still have not got a place despite go again with deposit and ask for a key... The China people change their minds. So I am now on room hunting again. Time is running short and very anxious to find a place.... if no place is available, I may have to try a shelter and rent a storage. So those who are big brothering me and use me to shoeshine those higher up, are they renting to me or just use my privacy to shoeshine? Even toying with my landlords asking them to chip read me round the clock. No landlords will do that long term for such a rental price. So they just want me not to be able to settling down. These b****es themselves are using my Social insurance number on themselves or for sale. They never want me to survive good here.So create alot of Defamation especially that Chan family who surrogated for Li in East India.
Selling the GPS means those with same SIN number need to appear somewhere close to the real ID holder who is implanted with the ID chip corresponding to the SIN number...

As far of using a remote application acupuncture doll to black mail, ( looking like a Gentleman's toilet symbol about a cm thick) one can just immune the effect by wearing a radio frequency blocker. ( Ebay-90 dollars / Rf blocker-pendant)

or get one from those China agents for 10 bucks.

So dont let these Chan blackmail. They even can do Maushan curses by sending cleaners to your premise, picking up your hair and using that DNA to curse. This you can report to the police. Since you are still living there is nothing much they can do but threats..

These are just using my privacy to flirt with whoever that they meet on the chip reader line. Those also are reading me and more affluent. These are from previous encounters by my parents that some are reading me since childhood. These chicks use me to do their gold turtle hunt.

And thse chicks are trained agents who do this and later split the divorce settlement with their country or some clans that technical assisted them.

So please if you are reading chips at home, do turn on a blocker first. The readers nowadays can scan your chip frequency while you are conversing with another party using a chip reader.( Devil machine in Chinese).

New Post! March 06, 2017 @ 11:25:20 pm
The floor is full of grey powder...does this explain the patches and the dull complexion I got recently? IN search of room or anything for $300-400 a month in Vancouver seems like unreal. But we are given just this sum and made to spend endlessly. Bus fares, calls, texts, moving, all cost money. And these people take it for granted that when they ask you to move, you always got the funds to move.And always can find a place... I dont know if those I met really want to share rent a place with me.

Called the rental subsidy office, holding for close to an hour, have to hang up for need to see someone at Yaohan. Just want to ask if one collect all the rent from others will that termed as rental income or just grouping of funds? Since she is not making profit out of it and alot of Landlords do not want to fill in alot of forms.

Dreamt afew dreams recently but not too worthwhile to mention.
One Chiu was floating on the river with legs in sitting position, and one like old candy is developing the 2 sides of a headland.
This was approx a week ago.
And if I am tired when I awake, I cannot remember what the dream is about....

AGAIN THE PEOPLE OF THE CAR LIC PLATE MAME5 ( NG)
has nothing to do with the legend Fung 5 who predicts cards.
I saw this car at Cambie and Aberdeen Mall.... wonder if those who murdered my papa in India are here from Ontario.

Wonder if there is anything happening at Basement of Main Court Washington... if my papa is there???
I am her daughter, I should be there to nurse at his bed side.
Or these peoplel\ just make up a story to do big brother broadcast??
The deal is, if you can make him '' live'' like before again, then just human traffick charges will be prosecuted... as heard.
NO Radio frequency organs please. We need to use blockers.
In other words, the french artifically organs which war jack donated.
Or his own organs. Aunt Teresa is using an artificial liver... renewable every 5 yrs but costing a fortune... by French bio lab.
Organ transplant gives too much rejection and needs to be on long term medication. If you got a second chance to live, this is priceless.
But you also need money to live and upkeep , so I am still going after the consulting fees and insider commissions. For Li and H3 's attention please. Telus forwarded all my incoming calls to god knows where, and it is very difficult for me to find jobs here. So I need the money... Former generaton got no other means to make big bucks but this generaton you folks feed on bio lab science.
So you folks need not be so bad, and can afford to pay me as promised with the big brother chip.

Tak./ etak

Also this morning as HALF ASLEEP, someone asked me if Ijoined his clan..
then suddenly add a Chinese there. I did not hear properly.

Sorry not China. Too many using my identity to borrow.

Thank you.

New Post! March 06, 2017 @ 11:36:20 pm
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/599775_10200310558819490_1523772701_n.jpg?oh=ec4e324729c48bed8e0c51a54e59c58a&oe=592BA377

My parents... I miss them. if anyone find mom in old age home in Chatswoods Sdyney please let me know where as brother does not tell me which one. And papa in INdia or where else... he should be much thinner as told. V shape face. Need his address and what has become of him... either from the British Consulate in East India. Or from someone who is in charge of a project in Washington?? How can I help them to make their lives back to track? Identity theft is by families now and after which, kins are set apart..... so that no one can be read as the real ID holder's families.... wonder if Mr. Stanley Ho can recognise them? I was the kid who was at the casino in early 70s in slippers. Dad went to the service desk to ask for a room and a whole school of us kids, followed.... Tak

Hope this link last. I lost that phone already.
stuffs stored in there lost also including a lot of my phone contacts..

Dumb... ! but fixing the laptop is afew hundred dollars..

Cross fingers that I can find something to rent.

Going to shelter to eat to desensitize myself and to meet budget..
Just in case.....

Landlady told me to take bath at the Community center,
borrow phones there... .
watch TV there... .etc etc...

Might as well save the rent...
Too bad we cannot sleep there.

Tak

Tak

New Post! March 10, 2017 @ 07:21:04 pm
Spent alot on commuting for house/rental search. So got to save on grocery abit to make a better budget. Hope I find a good landlord. But if these Eastern brownies or communists are close by, there are always trespass and polllute. My cart is my peace of mind. If I want to come out cleaner and neater attire. Or have a pen that can function well. There are still '' leaves'' outside my window where I live. There is a foodhold on the roof outside my window where one can climb up using the tree. Old houses are all the same, they have dirty taps, and always a human bug inside and also outside. Luring owner to sell or renovate by making all better renters to move out. We need housing to be free from all these nuisance..

Still have not got any trust documents from the Fungs as heard being brought to me by a Chinese Ching who obviously impersonated me to borrow with it accompliced with a banker. IF they can read me, they can obviously know my ID card number. Doing a fake card is never difficult. And there are biggies here being suspected of feeding on our ID cards. If the government issued us ID cards good for all provinces why we have to get a particular province card? I cancelled my driver license for 10 years.

I was pissed off that some of my ex employers staff are using my insurance to drive and got so many accidents without my consent. That I cancelled my driver license in 2006. Those who are driving all along cannot be me. What worries more is that if my daddy is in the cellar of the Washing Main court, and there is a project going on there, someone else their clan impersonating me could be cheating away my fathers' compensation or being his guardian.. if they make or keep him infirm. That is why the fake ones are picked up?

I planned to move to a place mid March in Surrey, but nothing can be so sure nowadays. I lost 2 prospective rental places just last week cause the person back out. But this one is nice enough to take me there in his car. Hopefully not another who takes money to let people in to sprinkle dye powder on the floors and walls to taint my face or make the place dirty to make me clean... Some communist doings is to make people hate whoever/ ethnic groups and in the end, they become the better and most liked ones. To buy people's hearts. if you dont have troubles, they cannot show their helpfulness. So they make sure you got trouble in discreet and they show a kindness show...

Also please be reminded that people's voices can be captured and synthesized so besure you can see the person's face before you answer them when you are doing big brother chip talk. Otherwise, hold a doubful notion and besure you have to verify what you hear via the chip.

Tak.

New Post! March 10, 2017 @ 07:34:48 pm
Dont create any accidents to yearn for pipelines, alot of jobs will be lost once the pipe been finished building, and no one can actually be sure of there is no leakage anywhere down the years... especially if the profits are down. Another nail in the coffin killing even the ocean species as well?

TAK.

New Post! March 17, 2017 @ 10:44:52 pm
God, the person renting to me did not show up to help move as promised and twice already, got a small sum of deposit... what to do? Need a place before end of march, else can be on the street... doing shelters. The matter is not how long you are told to move, it is the availability. This person was very nice the day he picked me up to Surrey to view the place, then alot of excuse not appearing as promised.... I thought he also need an ally as this stage that he is in. Things started breaking... So I wonder if I am losing one week grocery as deposit. Not much, but alot since I spent too much on bus, texting, calls and even movers for the past 6 months. Have a feeling that a clan - same clan? people is trying to upset me by continuing giving me alot of frustrations...I dont have the money to move elsewhere. Otherwise the Government would not grant the rental allowance. Since I am freelance, and the phone doesnt work I need to apply for this to survive.

People let phone company assign who they can call, who they can rent to, and with, and who they can hire or work for.

They can hire/rent me if they find me at Friday routine. Yaohan one pm 3700-3RoadRichmond BC I appear with a cart of blue and green rubber box.

Or come find me at 603 Princess Ave first floor, just yell across the street, downstairs is landlords and the staircase is on the left to come up when they open the door. Doorbell is not working, phone isnot working, I am placed in a much lesser position to compete for a affordable place to rent which is so scarced....

If you know some a*****es keep on trying to make you depress, you will not be depressed at all... Some Wongs are trying very hard to do this in the past.. for they know what gestures can make you feed bad for they are reading your spychip. And these keep on coming at you. And something called ' flooding' that they should also read about.

Anyone from Washington? Chicago or England wanting to pick me up, please do for some surrogate family for Li want to disassociate me from those who know or read me for a long time so that they can let some '' ID thieves'' take my identity.

IF i got family and friends, then these cannot use my Identity cards. And here identity cards do have a price and market.

For they say only the fakes can be hired because these pay a sum to continue using the ID cards per year. These cannot pay the human traffickers, if they dont have a job else they are qualified to apply for residence here '' the proper'' way.

I wish someone can pick me up to see my daddy.....
or somewhere else where the phone works for me.

Tak

New Post! March 17, 2017 @ 10:51:55 pm
someone use UN letter head and copy and paste agreement saying if one chip read another then they cannot be in touch in reality- in person. this is untrue and please make this known to everyone for this is a gimmick to cut old ties and help identity theft. UN never takes care of personal affairs...

Tak

New Post! March 19, 2017 @ 09:11:32 pm
Prospective rental doesnt look good seems like another '' play obedience'' game show again... seems like recent rentals all behave the same to renters, play obedience games, and short rental offer, whenever there is GST refunds, they make you spend moving money again. Making sure you cannot have money left in the account. All types of episodes, dramas excuses to make renters move even in winter. And these patterns will ruin renter previously long and good rental records. Reference ususally is none but rental receipts speaks for themselves. This one seems not too willing to rent to me try to change the terms after doing the intent to rent. The shelter info is also legal binding when deposit is done ( no matter how much) and filled in. If I do not find the terms ok I would not have asked the landlord to fill the form in, and if he does not want to rent to me, he would have refused filling in the form or even giving me the keys. But terms are set once the forms are filled in and not to add in this and other rules and regulations. This one even say if I do not behave he will throw me out without proper notice..so should I spend a ton of moving money moving to a remote 3 zone bus Surrey?

My deposit is tied up, and the office only lend once unless it is all paid off. No wonder Vancouver is filled with homelessness.

Either the ad say international students only, or male or females between certain only or you have to do chores- ok and also '' massages'' - not ok....

Was registered with BC housing for 8 long years. They closed my application twice. Just submitted again. Heard someone know someone there, got housing within 6 months, do I have to fake insanity or addiction in order to be housed faster?

NOthing for us - the '' employable'' , unemployed kind.

Anyone can teach me how to use the devil chp reader?

or lend me one and tell me my folks' frequency so that I can keep in touch or even find where they are? Esp those who have been reading our family ever since I was a kid.

Pls n thanks.....

Oh the writing diary at the forumsite became a Guiness record as the world's longest thread last year....

Tak

Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...583 584 585 586 587 ...707 708 709 · >>
Quote | Reply