The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Hilary Rodham Clinton connected to a child abductor?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...12 13 14 15 16 ...26 27 28 · >>
SgtPowerPickle On August 05, 2017

, Indiana
#197New Post! Feb 20, 2017 @ 03:23:32
@shinobinoz Said

This is true & yet Johnson supports Citizen's United which is exactly the polar opposite.

Hahahah Im gonna use your tactic.

She is for women & yet Clinton supports Saudi Arabia

She is for the working class & yet Clinton supports Goldman Sachs

Oh the hypocrisy
chaski On about 24 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#200New Post! Feb 20, 2017 @ 03:34:06
@SgtPowerPickle Said

Haha you probably do that don't you? She is your age. Old wrinkly bags of s*** aint really my thing. She's all yours buddy

Apparently she is your thing.
SgtPowerPickle On August 05, 2017

, Indiana
#201New Post! Feb 20, 2017 @ 03:41:05
@chaski Said

Apparently she is your thing.

IS that why you get so mad at me? I'm talking bad about your dream girl?
No wonder your so defensive of her
Stalker

#202New Post! Feb 20, 2017 @ 03:44:35
@SgtPowerPickle Said

IS that why you get so mad at me? I'm talking bad about your dream girl?
No wonder your so defensive of her

I'm not mad at you.

Your apparent sexual obsession with Killary is to funny to anyone to get mad over.

As to being "defensive of her", she get's the same treatment that all politicians get from me... if she had done something wrong, I don't like it.... if, however, people are claiming that she did s*** that she didn't do, I shoot down the lies.

I did it for Bush, for Obama, for Hillary...I would do it for Trump and actually I have, but he seems to be living up to the so called lies of MSM.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#203New Post! Feb 20, 2017 @ 04:00:34
@SgtPowerPickle Said

I provided links to video and audio recording of her saying exactly what i told you guys.. I guess those were alt facts huh?

Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#204New Post! Feb 20, 2017 @ 04:07:23
@SgtPowerPickle Said

I defame based on what the woman said. She was joking about it. You didn't hear that? She was laughing about getting that guy off with less than a year in jail. For rape. But you wanna blast Trump? How do you not see the hypocrisy?

She did her job. It is not the defense attorney's responsibility to prosecute that case, nor to judge the case & if a jury trial- then it would end up being a representation of peers that decide. It is not the defense's responsibility to make sure the law enforcement keeps the evidence instead of discarding it.

You really should take a class or something & read up on how this thing called jurisprudence works! You have been found wanting.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#206New Post! Feb 20, 2017 @ 04:10:16
@SgtPowerPickle Said

Hahahah Im gonna use your tactic.

She is for women & yet Clinton supports Saudi Arabia

She is for the working class & yet Clinton supports Goldman Sachs

Oh the hypocrisy

I see this stumped you.
Stalker

#207New Post! Feb 20, 2017 @ 04:11:11
@SgtPowerPickle Said

I defame based on what the woman said. She was joking about it. You didn't hear that? She was laughing about getting that guy off with less than a year in jail. For rape. But you wanna blast Trump? How do you not see the hypocrisy?

She was "laughing" at how the polygraph (the great lie detector test) failed, and how the prosecution lost evidence.

The "funny" thing is that even though she probably could have gotten her client off "Scott Free", based on those two things, she still convinced him to plead guilty.

Now that was arguably a violation of the BAR.

You really should try to pay attention.
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#209New Post! Feb 20, 2017 @ 15:38:33
@SgtPowerPickle Said

Make it part of the terms and conditions of being a politician. Given the power that comes with that position it should be pretty easy to understand. Do you believe that athletes should have different doping standards than the average citizen? Just think of it as anti-corrupting the politicians

That barely addresses the point of illegality and it does nothing to address the point of hypocrisy. It is still monstrously hypocritical to argue against wire tapping and monitoring of citizens 'for the safety of the nation' while simultaneously arguing for wiretapping and monitoring of politicians in the interests of 'anti-corrupting the politicians'. They follow the same basic chain of logic, that simply being a citizen of the US or being a politician is somehow detrimental to the state of the nation. Being a citizen of the US or being a politician is not enough to invoke probable cause.
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#210New Post! Feb 20, 2017 @ 15:48:33
@SgtPowerPickle Said

I respectfully disagree. Talking about it is one of the best things to do. It allows people to see the real problems. Discussing, especially with those that disagree, helps us see many different angles of a particular problem. Possible solutions get discussed and it allows people a new perspective. Im not gonna pretend we're gonna solve the worlds problems on a thread on TFS but it certainly doesn't hurt

I don't think that talking about problems with little regard for the realities of those problems and how they came about helps anything. I can talk on and on about how if Superman were real he could solve a lot of problems. I can go into great detail about how all those problems could be solved if Superman were real, but Superman isn't real. Talking about a reality that is removed from ours does nothing, because talking about that reality doesn't get us any closer to understanding ours.

These are what if scenarios you're discussing, and just like in comic books, what if scenarios can be interesting but are ultimately pointless.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...12 13 14 15 16 ...26 27 28 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs