Antarctica
PLS: ? 21.76

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

Post digestive nuggets
TFS Journal
Self control
February 16, 2017 @ 10:50:15 pm

Self control is a control of behavior.

In this context; is the self the behavior?

In order to be accepted by a group it is of considerable advantage to behave correctly. (self control)

Control your self

Quote | Reply

twilitezone911

New Post! February 17, 2017 @ 02:58:34 am
@Erimitus Said

Self control is a control of behavior.

In this context; is the self the behavior?

In order to be accepted by a group it is of considerable advantage to behave correctly. (self control)

Control your self

I think with self-control in society. you have give and take. society will tolerate you so much, before reacting to you one way or another.

you have use self-control to be accept in society. society doesn't recognize self-control, only see you and your behavior to it.

self control is the fountain of control yourself. self control help you to focus in control yourself or bent a little to fit in, even thus, you don't want to it to fit in.

in order to be accepted by a group, how you want to be in the group? how would lose or win by joining the group? why are you join this group? do you need this group to fit in? or you live without it?

does yourself need the behavior, does the behavior need the self/

yes, both the self and the behavior need each other. but both can function separately.

Erimitus

New Post! February 18, 2017 @ 05:30:48 am
@twilitezone911 Said

I think with self-control in society. you have give and take. society will tolerate you so much, before reacting to you one way or another.

you have use self-control to be accept in society. society doesn't recognize self-control, only see you and your behavior to it.

self control is the fountain of control yourself. self control help you to focus in control yourself or bent a little to fit in, even thus, you don't want to it to fit in.

in order to be accepted by a group, how you want to be in the group? how would lose or win by joining the group? why are you join this group? do you need this group to fit in? or you live without it?

does yourself need the behavior, does the behavior need the self/

yes, both the self and the behavior need each other. but both can function separately.

It kind of scares me how much we think alike. Great minds think alike.

twilitezone911

New Post! February 18, 2017 @ 06:50:22 am
@Erimitus Said

It kind of scares me how much we think alike. Great minds think alike.

yes, my grasshopper, you have learn from your master! I will teach others that the others, that follow you, my little grasshopper!

it take awhile to figure out your logical in your topics or your posts. I use common sense, logic, and my imagination to see the angles of your thinking. sometimes, or most times, I am guess where what you going for.

this method, how deals with your logical, the others who post your topics are doing the same. I am sometime learning from you like learn from other members.

some of your topics, I don't get at all. I hope some members start the discussion of the topic, so I understand better. I hopefully that will help me.

it is funny on the forum that I have self-control my behavior. offline, my self-control, I have wonder at time.

I think you trying members to think to explore more ways better themselves. I am really sure what you get out of it. I do see you are trying to go beyond your comfort zone.

you are bent your self-control, I think try to have fun. you are growing. that a good thing.

self-control is will power and patient.is what we all have learn one time or another in our life.

Quote | Reply