The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
News & Current Events

OMG !!! THAT WAS JUST SO QUICK,, is your head spinning YET ???

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#16New Post! Feb 17, 2017 @ 02:16:31
@chaski Said

If it was a massive 1600 mile long Disney Land I would be almost totally on board....but I think China should pay for it.

chuckle
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#17New Post! Feb 17, 2017 @ 03:00:08
@chaski Said

Yes. Past tense. What Republicans used to be is no longer.

Newt Gingrich's legacy is to have moved the Republican party farther and farther to the "right". The "Tea Party" continued this movement. And now the "Alt-Right" continues it even more.

What I believed & followed, in terms of politics, as a Republican 30 years ago is no longer the core of the Republican political platform.

The so called left is now made up of what used to be Right-Center Right & everything to the left of "center"...but "we" are all now "liberal leftists".

The Republican party of the 21st century is what used to be the far right and extreme fringe right.

I have been a registered democrat since I was 18 and old enough to register. I have given serious thought to changing to independent , but, in my state you have to vote your party in the primaries . I figure since I can vote which ever way I choose to in the general I'd be crazy to chop my voice/vote in half .
I have to agree about the repub party today, nost of them are pretty extreme and very very far right .
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#18New Post! Feb 17, 2017 @ 03:22:46
shino had a topic about compare stein and Johnson to bozo and Hillary last year. which were together in view of they believe in.

I am trying remember stein and Hillary's views were the same someways. I think she had views that was more I would support than Johnson.

most of my answers, if I remember i lean toward Johnson.

I would vote " independent ". I think, even today, I would stein and Johnson separately had real strong " the third view ' that wasn't shows any hints of democrat and republican's views in it.

I think what " independent choice " should a third choice to pick at the election. what the point of the third candidate tell you that he or she will enforce what democrat or republican party going to do?

the people should have a strong third view of the same issues that two candidates are saying to. who want to third candidate said the same thing.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#19New Post! Feb 17, 2017 @ 03:30:22
@white_swan53 Said

I'm going to guess the 'was' in your post means past tense .
There is a forum where there is no mods, no refs and some pretty mealy mouthed Trump fans. And they tell me I'm a nasty horrid lefty because I'm not a republican . Now it makes no never mind that I have never started one nor participated in a riot , I've never attacked any Trump fans nor have I tried to disrupt a rally of his , I'm not gay or ever had an abortion nor ,,, well maybe you get the picture. But to hear them 'righties' talk me and people like me should have been drowned at birth . When I remind them that about this same time of the year - 8 years ago . I remember wittinessing the same s*** different party kind of blathering fools . And then i've over stepped the line or some BS,,,

I don't remember if this forum is local... but. Holy s***show, some of the far right people from the southern part of the state are saying crazy s***. I see on Facebook..
Like full on make s*** up about "riots" and how the libtards need to be disposed of. Trump is some sort of martyr god himself, gave us.

Like I'm generally all for working together and finding common ground, but the s*** I see isn't even logical.
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#20New Post! Feb 17, 2017 @ 03:46:17
@DiscordTiger Said

I don't remember if this forum is local... but. Holy s***show, some of the far right people from the southern part of the state are saying crazy s***. I see on Facebook..
Like full on make s*** up about "riots" and how the libtards need to be disposed of. Trump is some sort of martyr god himself, gave us.

Like I'm generally all for working together and finding common ground, but the s*** I see isn't even logical.

Let's work together everybody, let's all come together...oh but anyone who questions the president's orders should be gotten rid of. Gee you know, I suppose if we got rid of everyone who disagrees with us we could argue that everyone left agrees with us. Donald Trump would be uniting this country if he just got rid of everyone who disagrees with him...Dear god.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#21New Post! Feb 17, 2017 @ 05:37:51
@DiscordTiger Said

I posted this on another thread the other day, but wanted to make sure you get my message.
I changed ISP's , and the new one has a political forum that has no mods, as is none .
and i just want to say , tiger your great !

One thing I have noticed about those far right righties , is how really short and selective their memories are. I mentioned something about the righties and their actions 8 years ago when the lefties had won the election . and 3 of them on the 'new' forum came at me like ugly on ape , screeching that there had been NO rioting , ,NO angry reactions , No threats , NO attacks , from the right towards the left . the only action that occfured was peaceful and pleasent discussions and hopeful wishes ,,,, [smile]https://i.tfster.com/i45/5/12/14/tfs_a67a780f63.gif"> I wish I had a quicker connection , I'd go looking for links to some of those peaceful protests that the righties held in 8 years ago after Obama won the election ...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs