Forums:
Jokes & Humor

The camel

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 5 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Feb 13, 2017 @ 16:40:53
The wife of a very rich man was wondering what to buy him for his birthday. He had the Lamborghini, and the power boat and anything that money could buy. So after a bit of thought she decided to buy him a camel.

The morning of his birthday there it was tethered on the lawn, with a stable al ready and plenty of food.

He was dead chuffed so thought he would take it into town, so donned his riding gear and set off. When he got to town he thought he would go and buy a few things at the supermarket, so tied the camel up outside and went in.

But when he came out, no camel. So he rang the police and reported it missing. The police arrived and he explained what had happened.

'I see sir, and can you describe this camel? said the policeman trying not to laugh.

'Well, it's just a bloody camel, light brown, with a hump and a leg at each corner'

'Any distinguishing features sir?

'Well the last time I saw it it was wearing a saddle, but there can't be that many around, so if you see one with or without a bloody saddle the chances are it's mine' said the man getting more and more irritated.

'I see sir' said the policeman quite laconically 'Can you tell me, was it a male camel or a female camel sir?'

'Now there I think I can help you' said the man. 'It was male, definitely male and quite well endowed because as I rode though town I heard a lot of people saying "Have you seen that prick on that camel''
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Feb 13, 2017 @ 16:43:21
@rondetto Said

The wife of a very rich man was wondering what to buy him for his birthday. He had the Lamborghini, and the power boat and anything that money could buy. So after a bit of thought she decided to buy him a camel.

The morning of his birthday there it was tethered on the lawn, with a stable al ready and plenty of food.

He was dead chuffed so thought he would take it into town, so donned his riding gear and set off. When he got to town he thought he would go and buy a few things at the supermarket, so tied the camel up outside and went in.

But when he came out, no camel. So he rang the police and reported it missing. The police arrived and he explained what had happened.

'I see sir, and can you describe this camel? said the policeman trying not to laugh.

'Well, it's just a bloody camel, light brown, with a hump and a leg at each corner'

'Any distinguishing features sir?

'Well the last time I saw it it was wearing a saddle, but there can't be that many around, so if you see one with or without a bloody saddle the chances are it's mine' said the man getting more and more irritated.

'I see sir' said the policeman quite laconically 'Can you tell me, was it a male camel or a female camel sir?'

'Now there I think I can help you' said the man. 'It was male, definitely male and quite well endowed because as I rode though town I heard a lot of people saying "Have you seen that prick on that camel''

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs