The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Trump looking at invading our neighbor to the south?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#1New Post! Feb 02, 2017 @ 04:00:18
WTF!
"You have a bunch of bad hombres down there," Trump told Pena Nieto, according to the excerpt given to AP. "You aren't doing enough to stop them. I think your military is scared. Our military isn't, so I just might send them down to take care of it."
No laughing matter!

Would you just STFU already Trump? Like for the next 4 years?
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#2New Post! Feb 02, 2017 @ 04:07:50
I suppose it past hoping he meant bad ombrés, and going to send an army of hair dressers to fix really bad dye jobs.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#3New Post! Feb 02, 2017 @ 05:11:54
@DiscordTiger Said

I suppose it past hoping he meant bad ombrés, and going to send an army of hair dressers to fix really bad dye jobs.

Don't get him started on jobs & Mexico please!!!!!!!
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#4New Post! Feb 02, 2017 @ 12:52:49
Is our military large enough to clean up Mexico and Chicago?

What does it matter what's going on in Mexico - after the wall is built they won't bother us anymore, right?
... is it done yet?
Maybe they're waiting for the blind Trump fund to buy up more concrete companies.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#5New Post! Feb 02, 2017 @ 13:08:35
From the article:
A person with access to the official transcript of the phone call provided only that portion of the conversation to The Associated Press. The person gave it on condition of anonymity because the administration did not make the details of the call public.

The Mexican website, Aristegui Noticias, on Tuesday published a similar account of phone call, based on the reporting of journalist Dolia Estevez. The report described Trump as humiliating Pena Nieto in a confrontational conversation.

Mexico's foreign relations department denied that account, saying it "is based on absolute falsehoods," and later said the statement also applied to the excerpt provided to AP.

You can find more variations on a theme at www . alt-facts. gov as well as www. alt-facts .mx!

"Trump and Nieto also played Hangman by Skype. While Nieto successfully guessed "Cinco de Mayo", Trump failed on Nieto's word "Fascism"

Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#6New Post! Feb 04, 2017 @ 05:44:06
@DiscordTiger Said

If only we could tell the bad hombres by their bad ombres.............
HEY!
WAIT A TICK!

We can- that'll be Trump!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs