Vancouver, Canada

My Stats
British Columbia
Canada
PLS: ? 92.13

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

TFS Journal

New Post! December 21, 2016 @ 11:09:11 pm
PLEASE REPORT TO WEB POLICE IF ANYONE LOG IN AT OTHER PLACES CONCURRENTLY OR AFTER i POSTED TO CHANGE WHAT i POSTED ON THE WEB PLEASE AND THANK YOU. I AM ONLY ONLINE AT BC EMPLOYMENT/AVIA 3 ROAD MOSTLY ON FRIDAYS OR SOMETIMES ODD DAYS LIKE WEDNESDAYS. NEVER AT NIGHT, NEVER EARLY IN THE MORNING BC WESTERN TIME. THESE CHINESE AGENTS WHO DO ID THEFT TRY TO MAKE MY POSTINGS IRREVELANT OR CHANGE MY INFO TO MY KIN OR PALS WHO WOULD LIKE TO FIND ME. THEY BIG BROTHER ME TO GET MY PASSWORDS SO EMAILS OFTEN ARE DELETED BEFORE I LOG IN. SO WE NEED SOMEONE TO WATCH THE INBOX ALL THE TIME. PHONE LINES, THEY CAN MONITOR THE LINES AND FORWARDS ALL MY CALLS TO GOD KNOW WHO, AS NOWADAYS, WE CAN REPRODUCE PEOPLE'S VOICE WITH A SYNTHESIZERS.* REMEMBER SOMEONE USING THE QUEEN ELIZABETH'S VOICE CALLING ABOUT KAT'S PROGRESS IN THE HOSPITAL WHEN SHE WAS CARRYING GEORGE?*

THIS CHAN FAMILY WHOM I MENTIONED ABOUT GOT SUCH EQUIPMENTS. AND THEY ARE USING OUR FAMILY IDENTITY AND GPS TO FEED ON, USE OUR PRIVACY TO HOOK UP TO THOSE INTERESTED. BUT NEVER LET OUR KIN 'S TRANSMISSION GO THROUGH BY BARRING USING VOICE FREQUENCY RANGE AND LIVING AROUND/CLOSE TO ME. THEY USED TO SURROGATE FOR LI IN INDIA AND LIVED AT 16TH FLOOR AT 735DON MILLS ROAD AND THAT BUILDING GOT AFEW UNITS WITH THEIR PALS IN IT, THEY EVEN TRESPASSED MY OLD APARTMENT TO DO THEIR DEVIL CHIP READING. IMPERSONATING MY MOTHER AND ME. SOMEONE STOLE MY MOTHER'S ID CHIP FROM HER CHEST AS SHE FELL OUT, AND GAVE THAT TO THIS CHAN SIU DP 'S MOTHER. AND THEY ARE KIN TO GO AFTER MY PAPA'S CHEST ID CHIP OF COURSE... TO IMPERSONATE THE WHOLE FAMILY. PLEASE GO TO '' VOICE'' 2014 LUNAR NEW YEAR EDITION THE G-STONE JEWERLRY MODEL IS CHAN SIU DP ALSO KNOWN AS DU DXXG. TOURIST TO TORONTO WITH HER FAMILY IN 2004 NEVER LEFT. COULD HAVE AFEW PASSPORTS INCLUDING ONE I LEFT IN MY OLD APARTMENT. BRITISH OLD PASSPORT A042066 WHICH SHE TRESPASSED AND STOLE FROM MY PLACE POSSBILY COULD HAVE CHANGED INTO HER OWN PHOTO. THIS BUNCH THINK IF THEY SURROGATED FOR LI FAMILY, THEY COULD BE ABOVE THE LAW AS WELL. THERE IS ALSO SOME RUSSIAN BACKGROUND THEY ARE WORKING WITH ... AS A LOOK ALIKE RUSSIAN GUY WAS SEEN WITH THEM AND NEWS WERE THEY WERE STEALING CHI'S CREDIT IN VANCOUVER.

FOR YOUR INFO PLS.

TAK.

New Post! December 21, 2016 @ 11:56:43 pm
Folks, sorry if i scared anyone, if my communications are not tampered, I need not post public in a lot of cases here. I need to get my message across.... I prefer facebook wall, that anyone can post in it. So really lost friends can get in touch. As passwords are never secret if someone has been big brother monitored. And phone calls can be forward elsewhere by phone company that fake incoming calls by picking up a line to call you at their company..when you return call the person always said they never called you...
My apologies. FYI.

Again, many times we need a rf blocker in our pockets not just area blocker, when we do banking, and other stuffs, government can always assign a time to ask their subjects to reveal themselves.... and police can ask for a higher pay for cracking cases which they cannot read ahead of time rather than closing the cases dismissing them basing on not enough clues or evidences..

PUBLIC HOUSING ALSO BRINGS KICKBACKS, NOT JUS THE PIPELINE.
SORRY, WE WANT TRUCKS THATS EMPLOYMENT NOT THE PIPELINES.
YOU DONT KNOW WHICH DIRECTION THE WINDBLOWS AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DETECT EVERY INCH FOR LEAKAGE IN THE LONG RUN.

WE GOT ALOT OF UNUSED COAL GAS MINES WHOSE PIPELINES ARE JUST 6 FEET UNDER, LEAKING COAL GAS EVERY NOW AND THEN AT VARIOUS PARTS OF
CITY.... WHEN SOMEONE LIGHT UP..

ONCE A CENTURY RAIL ACCIDENT SHOULD BE LESS THAN ANY AIRLINE ACCIDENTS..
THEY NEED NEW RAILS TO PREVENT DERAILING.

I WANT MY DADDY IN WHICH EVER FORM HE WILL EXIST.
SHOULD HE CHOSE TO LIVE. BRING HIM TO ME PLS AND THANK YOU.
BUT NOT THE FAKE ONES WITH CLOTH STRUCTURE UNDER THE FACIAL SKIN.

TAK

New Post! December 23, 2016 @ 08:48:02 pm
Any news relating to Lun Chun Yin Jerome, please contact me.- best in person or mail. ( I never got first hand mail unless i see when the postman is coming.)
I m moving to Kefer and Princess this January, 603 Princess ave 1st Floor. I am on Government rental assist currently, and if anyone want to find me in Vancouver, please go to Ministry of Housing offices, give them your identity card and ask where I move to for they always got my new address for them to approvet. Quote MY SIN CARD# 497237701 / Priscilla Lun. for reference.
MY phone line is only outgoing. Complaint to Telus many times for years. And other smaller companies are actually getting capacities from Telus, The giant cant do they cant do.
They cannot afford their own cellsites..

Any progress at Washington Main court regarding the E india case for defendant is American, please let me know. I dont have the budget to leave Canada but would like very much if I can be at Lun Chun Yin's side if possible.
Hope no one is using big brother chip transmission to bullsheep and fool around....

Tak

New Post! January 06, 2017 @ 10:21:08 pm
God, renters with government assist rent allowances seem to have a problem of moving around almost as soon as they moved into a new place. No wonder movers are making money, and such frustrations are making alot resorting to living at shelters rather than seeking another place to rent. Non profits shelters use these as head counts to claim funding, the more the better but fail to provide stable roof. They house you for a few months, and you are on your own. These have to call every day for a place to stay at night, if they do not have a home, how can they find a landline to hold for 20 minutes or more inorder to book a place at night? The main concern is, there are people who scan other 's frequency chip at these shelters, and when people get back onto their feet, will they be chip read to reduce financially again? And will offices decenthire people who once stayed at these shelters despite of their qualifications? Heard that if you have tattoos, you are considered etc normal to be jobless, so is bad appearance, baldness, toothness..... in a country where they '' hate discrimination'' and respect individual differences???? But once I met someone who is toothless, and he is working at the Government. ONLY government offices can absorb your differences?? Hope we all remember that once we take off our usual outfit to change into another set, or we recarnate into another shell next life.. appearances can do changes. We do not just people by their appearance.

Tak

New Post! January 06, 2017 @ 10:49:14 pm
The hunting for dada took an abrupt turn....

Or these are the tricks that lawyers can say there is no murder there???

Or DNA should be taken with the neck down or just from the head?

??????????????????????????????

Someone read my papa's chip and big brothered me that someone using his chip got into a plane to Toronto.

It should be British Airways, but he jumped into Air India..
Bound for Toronto instead of BRitish Columbia..
And was an hour flight away from Pearson airport...

Ay corumba!

So, I went to the Airport that day, like a chicken without a head,
walking back and froth, leaving notes at information booths...

IF anyone looks lost and finding for someone to pick him up,
could be on wheelchair, and around 80yrs old..
PLease Limo him home to

63 Princess Ave 1st floor, I can pay the Limo fare.

I am poor, but this emergency money I can still come up with.
Especially the beginning of the month!!!

I do not know if this is a joke, again I cannot afford to disregard this big brother message.
If my papa's is really alive and kicking, and looking for me,
I really want to embrace him bear hug and get him to live with me.

He is my only kin, and vice versa....
A family is divided by politics, I hate politics, only dada
is the person who treats family like family.....

The root of evil is, I do not have his chip frequency,
and I do not have a chip reader...
Please verify this for me.

Please tell him that, my Friday routine.
Every Friday 1-2pm, I lunch at 3700-3Road Richmond BC Yaohan Mall.

From Downtown /Waterfront station to Richmond Brickhouse train , take skytrain 'Canada line' to Aberdeen Skytrain, get off walk towards Radission hotel, follow the skytrain bridge direction along the pedestrian sidewalk, 5 mins on your right is Yaohan Mall.

Also for some who are reading to safeguard me...
The Chan family who surrogated for Li in India they are crooks.
They got one attracting your attention and have other siblings with blockers reading to scan your frequency, then read around your house
to steal from you. They black mail you to distant me once they got your frequency. Beware of these people.

Also they are warranted by Canada, USA, even England for using important people's voices to speak to stage power and influence.
They ran bail at US for trafficking rf acupuncture dolls.
and they are involved in numerous cases to forge signatures to borrow with another person's name.

And their mother is never fung 5. Their mom is a Chan married to another Chan. Going in a blue tercel with licensed plate MAMe 5 - 5 should be 2 alphabets. Please beware.
They also drive around in a green caravan and a silver or beige Toyota.
Could be also driving around in my colt, should be greyish blue or painted into black in color.
These people got crystalline door keys, bought out the superintendant in 735 Don Mills Building where I used to live before 2007 and can enter into a lot of empty flats where they used the devil chip reader.

Sneaked into my apt and stole everything from me when you read them with wears and ornaments looking so familiar..

Do wear a radio frequency blocker when approach and at all times,
use a blocker before you acquaint anyone with the chip readers.
Nowadays, those with readers are not nice people. Unlike in the past.

They are no Gods, they are thieves!
They use people's voices to create power, they think if they surrogated for Li family they too could be above the Law.

Bear in mind, Li family denied their affiliation.
They worked at Silver dollar in around 2004 got sacked for stealing
wallets...

They have no right to read me, nor sell the crystal that was like a chip reader to my frequency... so that you can see me '' dancing'' in the crystal..
And claiming you can read the clairvoyance with 2thousand bucks.

Me and my mom's frequency....
Mom gave a slap on Li's face....

For money a lot can do a lot of bad things...
including transferring out money from bank account and drag the court case for longer than a year so that no money could be recovered for punitive damages/ compensation...

If Obama is really at Washington MAIN Court 's .. For his info please.
If Science is for non profit then they are saints...
If they make money with Science, they better use the bank to raise funds.....especially if they got a space program contract.

ANYONE READ MY PAPA'S CHIP DO PLEASE DO TELL THEM ABOUT MY FRIDAY ROUTINE SO HE CAN FIND ME... ANYONE ALL THE WAY FROM INDIA AGE 80 SHOULD NOT BE LET DOWN... OTHERWISE CANADA IS TOO CRUEL TO BE LIKED ANYMORE... ( MY PAPA NAME IS LUN CHUNYIN - JEROME )

AT NITE I AM ALWAYS AT 603 PRINCESS AVE 1ST FLOOR WINDOW CLOSEST FACING
STRATCONA COMMUNITY CENTRE AT 601KEFFER.
JUST YELL FROM THE GATE IF THE DOORBELL ISNT WORKING.

THESE ASS-HO JUST LOVE TO MESS UP THE DOORBELLS..

Tak / P. LUN

New Post! January 13, 2017 @ 10:15:28 pm
Please note: Someone big-brother and found an identical ID chip as Lun Chun Yin's found him in Ontario. Canada since Jan 2nd. Eager to meet this person who ever he is. How come he got his chip? Some people are trying to make big brother chip conversation unreliable. This is not encouraged. Tak was at the airport but no airline would release the passenger list. So she could not know when he will be in Vancouver/ or missed his arrival flight.

*********************************************from cannot be called website at wix.com

Any news regarding Lun Chun Yin's Jerome - what ever will be welcome and appreciated. Please and thank you.

Please do not hide him or his news from reaching me. Thank you. But not the fake ones who got a cloth structure under the facial skin to impersonate or steal identity.

ATTENTION: CALL FOR HELP! 3rd call after previous ones at facebook. Emailed Mumbai British Consulate.

Still awaiting response: Alive or dead....he is loved and wanted by daughter. Please forward any news to Tak.

As chips can be cloned, please continue to scan India for Lun Chun Yin Jerome's frequency. And check DNA with derma layer skin or scan for cloth structure under the facial skin.

So should DNA be taken from the skin or other parts of the body?
If someone got a transplant - say an arm or a leg...or other body parts,
can they steal or assume the donor's identity???

Wonder if Revenue Canada can do a sort by SIN number ( social insurance number) How many different accounts can they come up with???

Those who take other people's SIN number to work, especially high salaried with good companies, there is always deduction..CPP, UI, Tax..
can all these go to the real ID holder?

So they can have more CPP when its time for them to collect??
These got their ID to work, often got their life chances,
and use their ID to borrow with it before they leave the country....

Often the Real ID holder got pauperized to the barebones,
and need the extra bonus to get back on their feet. The government, even if accomplice with these human traffickers to get more money,
can make laws to do such '' generosity'' to help their own citizens
to get back on their feet.
Best of both worlds... win win situation.
Police usually only arrest those who buy the ID and never those who
sell the ID....

Back door will not be loggin in until the Eepc N139 adaptor can be replaced, someone put a blocker in it and its not recharging..
vvvvvv sound as it is plugged in.

Tak

New Post! January 13, 2017 @ 10:52:17 pm
On top of the recent tenancy harassment trends...

They love to play wall powder to make your face yellow, or tainted recently.. just build a tent to sleep under.

And also buy a whistle. These jokers love to mess up people's door bells.

So wear a whistle, and blow it, if no one answer..
at least people will look out of the window if they hear it.
Don't worry, police never do anything they cannot big brother read.
There is not much practice recently that blowing whistle means wanting police. Not as much as older British days...

Tak.

New Post! January 16, 2017 @ 10:55:36 pm
Shameful...saving on the poor... when they donate to another country this is why the country got so huge an uproar..

The government cheques payday got 5 times this year with a 5 week instead of a 4 week per month cheque.

In other words, Government is only paying 11 months' assistance to the people in a year instead of 12 months.

When can this discreet fugal act stop?

Previously rent allowance, if you can find something cheaper than 375 a month, you keep the rest. Say 25 per month for a 350 rent /month
NOW... you are given the exact amount.
NO incentives to find cheaper rent.

Hope the landlord can give us rent rebate as some even need to rent a storage while renting with them.... or take more bus at a more remote location.

There is plastic organs around for quite some years...
if you do not want rejection drugs which fatten you ( make you swollen) and the pharmacies..

you can explore the possibly of getting a platinum kidney, a plastic heart, and even a set of plastic lungs...

Heard a plastic liver from some French experts is very dear. A million US... plus hospital on top. Just mortgage your house. Vancouverans can do this.

Way towards to making a cybot... some human parts mixed with some plastic / artificial parts... mankind can live much longer.
No rejection drugs needed.

Often a lot of procedures and medications are for making money they are not for the best interest of the sick.

Can we have more ethical practice in the trade???

Tak

New Post! January 18, 2017 @ 11:44:39 pm
Sir / Police:

Please note I authorized Ministry of Housing and Social Development office to provide you my contact information. 5760 Minoru Blvd. Richmond BC. Canada. Should you need to contact me. I move around a lot.

This office will have my current information. For your information please.

Please note, I never renew my HKID to smart card. Not even using a black hand to ask for a copy.

If I am in HK I need not use a hand print to renew my HKID. IF I am not in HK, there is no need for me to

hold a copy of HK identity card. This logic is pretty simple.

There has been rumors that a lot of those affiliated with the Li kar shing 's sons, using my identity.

To either studying in Hong Kong or working in Hong Kong.

I never got a name change. Never used last name Wong.

I never borrowed in Hong Kong.

There have been many incidences happened in Canada where I am, frustrating my stay or getting settled. All instigated by mainland Chinese. Please Quote my reference should you want to find out my reportings

with RCMP for the past 20 years. Police here know I got identity theft.

And the identity hawkers are linked with various business entities in Hong Kong.

And they can even got copy of the chest identity chip, or same copy of transceiver chip

given to me in my sleep without prior consent.

These got chip readers to read me, and for the past 20 years, I keep encountering theft.

Even forged signature safety deposit boxes trespass and theft.

I lost a bracelet given by Fung Hon Chu - Fung kwok king's father entrusted to me by mom.

In Dec 2011 during a wounding case detent at Tai Lam. The correctional services people

switched and used the long term inmates to frame me nuts.

I was just using the transceiver chip to talk with voice to those who are reading me.

The officers there use transceiver chips to talk too so are some inmates as I was told later..

I sent a lawyer's letter to Tai lam and ask return of the documents that I was made to sign

and told them I am not nuts. Never got a reply from them.

I never got any reply from court, or from HK Canadian Consulate for many years. I am expecting some replies from them.

I suspected that I have been soft detent.

I have been chip read by Richard Li, and his brothers for many years, and supplying them a lot of business ideas. I am also trying to go after the consulting fees they promised via big brother chip.

May be this is the reason why I am soft detent so that I cannot reach lawyers for collection or

some human traffickers make sure I cannot have family and friends so that their clients can use my

identity at ease???

My phone only got a call or so per month coming in, when I reply to call history, 99 percent said they never called me. so Telus here in Vancouver, use other people's phone line to call me. If they are from my contacts, the names will come up instead of a in coming phone number.

For your information please.

From Priscilla Lun (Yee-tak) HKID D321396(0)

Social Insurance number 497237701 Canadian identity card.

New Post! January 18, 2017 @ 11:59:54 pm
The Lun Family..ANM, Ken, Karen, Kyron, Albert,
The Fungs company. Cr -asia. Ltd
Fung KK and Fung KL
PCCW
Lam construction
Kam cousins, meiyu, meiwah, meiyan

Police in HK
Canadian Consulate in HK
UK Consulate

Are all authorized to get my contact information from the
Ministry of Housing office in BC.

Quote my name and Date of Birth,
SIN 497237701

Taking effect in 5 days.

I am also seeking probono and contingency lawyers
in BC. Find me at Yaohan Mall Fridays at one pm. Lunch
Foodcourt. I am with a cart with blue rubber maid box
and green recycle box on top with my groceries.
and a large bag.

I am with Government rental assist.
For I have been trying to collect my consulting fees
and my phone has been bad for years.

You have to come to find me in person.

From
Tak

New Post! January 20, 2017 @ 10:58:25 pm
Cannot update the website date to today again... with the wix website. And cannot delete the date web robot. Please pardon the appearance. I am still awaiting for my papa's Lun CY appearance in BC. People big brother told me he was found in Ontario some time earlier, and with a ticket to BC. I could not ask airline for the passenger list, so I have to keep on asking if anyone saw him and tell him I can be found on Fridays at One PM at Richmond BC Yaohan Mall 3700-3Road. Was hit by housemate, on the cheek, and think he tag me with some tag which gives the point abit cold at night, wonder if this is another blocker chip. He was friendly turned hostle all of a sudden over a bucket of mop water. I am no cleaner. I need not listen to his ways.

If there is emissions found on my right cheek ,do let me know. Or better, come forward and help me to remove that. Thank you.

These Chinese are never good people to begin with and I better watch them with caution. The police was some Asian, or Vietnamese? was abit too short I think, they need to be 5ft 6in? So I wonder if Telus sent me to a fake police call line... with fake police that try to appease my line is working. And I am pissed by this policeman attitude, jotting down into his '' waiters'' notebook.

Vancouver Police is no new to me... '90percent crack rate'.

Its like the old days '' texas'' like the mayor and the local police were the king of the town in some old movies.. ( Not a good image at all )

I prefer police that access the whole of Canada. That is RCMP.

Not 4 police cars apprehending a homeless on the street, not a bunch of chatting away, certainly not some who could even try to get my GPS.....

There are some reading us at night from Caringee Centre at Main Street. Are they staff or someone reading inside the toilets...

Electricity outlets for mobile charging shoule be confined to an area where staff can monitor the usage. Chip readers should not be used anywhere in the premise. They should have funding to use surveillance cameras. Not trying to read and make their allias outside to make noise ( cough, etc ) to let them speak to their other targets for manipulation.. Please do not let these stinky foreign agents stay here at our cost and read to trick and steal around using their affiliates renting at each older houses renting at government rental price and make these disappear as they can always pollute and make the owner renovate or sell... We need houses renting at Government price $375 a month.

Congratulations to Donald Trump's official take over the Presidency in the US. Each and every country needs their own protectionism.

Nothing wrong with this. US and Canada, in my opinion have been too friendly to some countries that in fact, use tourisms to economic invade us... and still feed on us using matrimonial law and big brother.. Unfortunately, alot seemed happy for they are still ignorant of what has been going on, or they got a share of the proceeds that is why they encouraged a '' fake '' / virtual functioning police, and close a blind eye to alot of activities done by these '' invisible'' thieves since they got a radio blocker up their arse.

What ever way you use to make money, there is an expiry date.

You cannot use that trick forever.

Tak

New Post! January 20, 2017 @ 11:19:27 pm
I still have not received any trust documents from Chairman Fung Kwok King Victor. Please note Aunt Teresa and Bosco are all at side of Li son's to benefit these China chicks with what should be mine to enrich their terms to marry up. Li, & China, take a part of the matrimonial split later for such help and referral. For your information please.... that is why my trust documents was in the hands of such China illegal stay tourist '' red dress'' Cheng in Vancouver, and she could have my SIN card number. She was the one slapped by Li PN seen under big brother by all of us... but why did he slapped her yet introducing her to take the papers to Canda for me but borrowed with it using an accomplice at the bank... For cr-Asia Ltd Chairman Fung Kwok King Victor's attention. ( Francisor of circle K Ltd )

Was at Kuo Wah on 3 road Richmond buying snacks and celon milk tea pack. the sale prices are great.. Still with a cart of Blue and green rubber boxes to tug out my grocery and whatsoever that I cannot leave home.And I do not have a car.

Tak

New Post! January 27, 2017 @ 07:28:25 pm
Too much emphasis on drugs and more funding, whatsoever. More funding, more jobs but not to anyone, only to those in the trade or have been working in the trade. This funding wont benefit anyone else. And to be honest, the more fuss the Government spend on drug programs, the more people try to get addicted, in order to be helped by the system and so their life can be easier...

Government should help those who are '' normal'' and struggling.

Dont force people into addictions, single parents in order to get more welfare, housing and please use the funding to create jobs instead. ( Permanent jobs not just '' temp'' jobs which disappear when the winds grow softer, just for statistic purpose. - How many jobs created but not how long these jobs lasts...)

When can someone pick me up to Washington? IS there a court yard with a project involving my father Lun Chun Yin or someone using his chip? and the defendant with lastname Li?

I am his only daughter, so they can cross reference my DNA with the Lun over there, else this slimy Li could say there is no such case as the victim is never Lun who he is affiliated with.

Don't use a fake me to cheat away the compensation pending for my papa. He should be the one mastering the funds, and not to make him bed ridden so that these care takers have a say in the funds....
How come the main suspect Chan Siu Ying/Nar are still at large?
So is the defendants' son in India.

There are other people using my dad's RF identity chip
I like to know who they are and see if one of them are my daddy...
including that in Ontario or claimed to be in Vancouver.

These Li can buy out anyone ... at least some justice should be done.

Tak

New Post! January 30, 2017 @ 11:44:42 pm
I do an extra day today. I cannot join any clans because for insurance purpose, my folks are of different clans.... if I join one, I cannot talk to another... how stupid! how come they come up with such an idea?!!! Grandma once pull my youngest uncle aside and forbid him joining any religion for she needed him to '' buy water'' when she died in some Buddhist ceremonies... For eldest son joint Prostestant, my dad joint Catholic.... after marriages.

Still needing volunteers to watch the email incoming bin for the website.. https://mugmug222a.wix.com/bettersongs2sing
interested please approach Tak / me on Fridays at Yaohan Mall Richmond BC 3700-3Road Richmond BC Vancouver.
One PM lunch. I am the one with a green and blue rubber box on a cart there. Very eye catching. We need people 24 hrs a day. In this manner we can catch messages as soon as they come and not erased before we log in.

Phone calls can be forwarded elsewhere, incoming and outgoing and you are not sure the people you called are really the ones intended to even if they sounded alike. Sometimes people cannot hear your when you call them onthe other side. They can screen according to voices, so they can also make the same voice to answer your phone call.

A part of identity theft is to get rid of your links and make the real ID holder disappear and into debt for they cannot receive work calls or be found at the old usual residence. So dont sell your old home and move elsewhere..... some even do plastic surgery to look alike. with a cloth structure under the facial skin and a voice change chip at the throat. Where there is alot of money, everything goes....

Please help me read around for my daddy's news and whereabouts and now even my mom Gemma as brother and wicked sister in law sent her to an old age home in Chatswood and only said it is government run. And told me not to call them for mama any more. War jack people big brother read sis in law pushed away the chair to break her leg.... and they now even want to label her dementia to put her away and read her chip and clairvoyance free...

Please tell Fung Kwok king Victor - ex chairman of HK airport authority and lifung.com this and ask him to save Gemma. - old HKID BO3313

I have not received the trust papers yet the Cheng b**** never gave that to me. heard she borrowed with it as she chip read me and know my SIN number accomplice with the banker.

Please tell Fung Kwokking this. I also need a copy of the legal agreement made by Lun Chun Yin Jerome old HKID BO3312( my papa) and Li Ka-shing in 1960s-70s. Regarding me and Richard./George?/Johnson??

Fung uncle can locate where I live with Ministry of Housing and social development quoting my name and date of birth and maybe one old address. 603Princess ave 1st floor. Vancouver BC Canada V6A3E3 is current. But God knows how long this lasts? Renters never can control the duration of rental here.
(5760Minoru Blvd. Richmond office#280 BC Canada Ministry of Housing and Social Development )

Tak / Lun Yeetak, Priscilla. Old HKID 3211396-0

New Post! February 03, 2017 @ 10:14:24 pm
No messages from the crowd in the website this week. Another bad news that trying to ruin my Luna new year was Mom has been taken to an old age home in Sydney, Chatswood and Govt run this is all I know. Sis in law even told me not to call them for mom any longer. Excuse me, she has no right to soft detent my mom. She tipped into their downpayment of the house which they excludede her name on the deed. Then someone filmed some tricks and maltreatment she did to mom before they sent her to the home. Still trying to frame her dementia, and claim the grounds legitimate. Do not ruin her talent with a label so that some can read and steal from her intellect for free. Hope Fung Kwok King can remove mom from such ordeal and offering her housing elsewhere. I also need to be taken to Washington Main court if possible to see if that copy of the Lun Chun Yin there is really my father or one copy of the seven of those who bought my father's ID from some unscrupulous scientists who raise funds for his lab.

Today AVIA is closing at 3pm wonder if someone is coming.

Wrote to Washington court have not heard a reply yet.

Need to find another place to rent again, Vancouver or Richmond by end of March.

$375/mth Government rental budget a month. anyone interested can find me at Yaohan Mall Richmond BC 3700-3road, LUnch hour 1pm at foodcourt every Friday. I am keeping a presence there every Friday so that people can reach me.

Tak.

Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...582 583 584 585 586 ...707 708 709 · >>
Quote | Reply