Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Buried

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 18 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Dec 09, 2016 @ 12:34:07
An old man and woman were married for years even though they hated each other. When they had a confrontation, screams and yelling could be heard deep into the night. A constant statement was heard by the neighbours who feared the man the most.

"When I die I will dig my way up and out of the grave to come back and haunt you for the rest of your life!"

He died abruptly under strange circumstances and the funeral had a closed casket. After the burial, the wife went straight to the local bar and began to party as if there was no tomorrow.

The gaiety of her actions were becoming extreme while her neighbours approached in a group to ask these questions: Are you not afraid? Concerned? Worried? that this man who practised black magic and stated when he died he would dig his way up and out of the grave to come back and haunt you for the rest of your life?

The wife put down her drink and said..."let the old guy dig. I don't care, I had him buried upside down."
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Dec 09, 2016 @ 15:07:15
@rondetto Said

An old man and woman were married for years even though they hated each other. When they had a confrontation, screams and yelling could be heard deep into the night. A constant statement was heard by the neighbours who feared the man the most.

"When I die I will dig my way up and out of the grave to come back and haunt you for the rest of your life!"

He died abruptly under strange circumstances and the funeral had a closed casket. After the burial, the wife went straight to the local bar and began to party as if there was no tomorrow.

The gaiety of her actions were becoming extreme while her neighbours approached in a group to ask these questions: Are you not afraid? Concerned? Worried? that this man who practised black magic and stated when he died he would dig his way up and out of the grave to come back and haunt you for the rest of your life?

The wife put down her drink and said..."let the old guy dig. I don't care, I had him buried upside down."

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs