Christmas Music

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#16New Post! Nov 04, 2016 @ 07:25:56
@FinchMeister Said

Normally i am. But since i lost my dad during the holidays its going to be tough. Ok it was on new years eve. Still tough though.

My condolences on your loss .
I know how tough it is to lose a loved one . I have never been much of a christmas and all the fake hype person so my Decembers haven't effected by my loved ones passing . But for people that always enjoyed the deal with the loved one who has passed, there will come a times when you will be able to remember the enjoyment you shared with the person and you will start to enjoy it again . There will always be an empty spot at your table , so to speak . But your memories will be a comfort.
FinchMeister On December 08, 2018
R8UpLittleTramps@ss

ReganNormanMinionluv,
#17New Post! Nov 05, 2016 @ 00:24:48
@white_swan53 Said

My condolences on your loss .
I know how tough it is to lose a loved one . I have never been much of a christmas and all the fake hype person so my Decembers haven't effected by my loved ones passing . But for people that always enjoyed the deal with the loved one who has passed, there will come a times when you will be able to remember the enjoyment you shared with the person and you will start to enjoy it again . There will always be an empty spot at your table , so to speak . But your memories will be a comfort.

Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#18New Post! Dec 06, 2016 @ 03:54:31
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Dec 06, 2016 @ 16:17:10
There haven't been any half good Christmas songs released here for years.

My personal fave album is this one........

Especially love Sleigh Ride by The Ronettes. This was the first album we played last Saturday when we started putting our deccies up.

Last year's number one here was a variation of "Bridge Over Troubled Water" by the Lewisham and Greenwich District NHS Choir.... It's nice to know the nurses at the hospital where I was born have a little claim to fame while raising money for charity...!!

So...... everybody..... what was the number one single in the first year after you were born..?

The 1984 Christmas number one in UK was "Do They Know It's Christmas" by Band Aid, a charity single that was performed by a group of British artists led by Bob Geldof to raise money for famine relief in Ethiopia.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs