Movies

Star Wars (Third Trilogy) Theories

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#1New Post! Nov 03, 2016 @ 04:36:01
For those who have seen Episode 7, have you seen, read or have any theories of your own for the third trilogy? So far it looks like we are going to have spin offs and prequels coming out. For me, I have a couple theories. One that I read that I like is that the Character Rey, is Obi-Wan Kenobi's granddaughter. Just like him, she has strength in the force. When she had her vision, she heard Obi-Wan's voice calling unto her. Another one is that not only Rey, but Finn will also become a Jedi. Finn will be more of a Sentinel or Warrior Jedi. He will learn how to fight with a lightsaber, but won't use the force since he doesn't know much about it. Rey will learn how to properly use the saber, but her abilities in the force will increase a lot.
Rabercip On January 04, 2017

#2New Post! Dec 04, 2016 @ 15:05:27
Fetching. I wonder if this type of thing is what Star Wars is trying to come up with. Feels like a real soap opera in space. A space opera. I think I might have heard this before.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Dec 04, 2016 @ 15:53:42
here the description from wilki of the pilot of the movie:

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, or simply Rogue One, is an upcoming American epic space opera film directed by Gareth Edwards and written by Chris Weitz and Tony Gilroy, from a story by John Knoll and Gary Whitta. It will be the first Star Wars Anthology film, a standalone story set shortly before the events of the original Star Wars. Rogue One stars Felicity Jones, Diego Luna, Ben Mendelsohn, Donnie Yen, Mads Mikkelsen, Alan Tudyk, Jiang Wen and Forest Whitaker, and follows a group of Rebel spies on a mission to steal design schematics for the Galactic Empire's new superweapon, the Death Star.

if I remember right that in " star wars " - r2-d2 had the message inside program of the design of " the death star ".

this movie will to the fans how the rebels was formed and how they got the blue prints.

lucas did leave out in the " star wars ", because see if whether the movie was going be hit to make sequels.

during the 70's and 80's, with " star trek " if that was going to be a hit, it gave star trek some competition. during this time, a lot of really crapping space movies came out really bad.

during this time, a quite sleeper movie that was big success but overshadow by star trek and star wars. it was one of my favorite movie: " the last Starfighter ".

most star wars success was time of the movie, when it came out, comparing the movie is " buck rogers and flash Gordon cliffhanger movies " and prequel of " lords of the rings " trilogy.

basely, that good conquer evil, and we believe in something that we all need. it simply plot that will always work.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs