The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Art & Literature:
Photography

Static

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Rabercip On January 04, 2017

#1New Post! Oct 20, 2016 @ 05:13:58
I used to think people were interested in photography. That proved way off. So many times in my life have I been aware that people simply look alike for some reason.
chaski On about 18 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Oct 20, 2016 @ 22:08:34
@Rabercip Said

I used to think people were interested in photography. That proved way off. So many times in my life have I been aware that people simply look alike for some reason.

What makes you think that people are not interested in photography?

Which people look alike? In what way?

#3New Post! Oct 26, 2016 @ 05:21:09
It's like computers a bit. You would think that some people spend a lot of time in front of their computers, but this proves to be wrong. People in general mostly socialize. That is where we get the word society from. In this world, people make a difference in their last name to portray a certain effect capable of relating to. A look of sorts. At times, some people tend to look alike even though they look different. Take look a likes for instance, they look very dissimilar. Although some people look the part, these categories are drawn to make many different types of people who look the same. When I assumed art was widely regarded, I found only certain types within these structures appreciate art and photography. Not all types of people applied, but certain types did.
Stalker

#4New Post! Oct 26, 2016 @ 14:33:44
@Rabercip Said

It's like computers a bit. You would think that some people spend a lot of time in front of their computers, but this proves to be wrong. People in general mostly socialize. That is where we get the word society from. In this world, people make a difference in their last name to portray a certain effect capable of relating to. A look of sorts. At times, some people tend to look alike even though they look different. Take look a likes for instance, they look very dissimilar. Although some people look the part, these categories are drawn to make many different types of people who look the same. When I assumed art was widely regarded, I found only certain types within these structures appreciate art and photography. Not all types of people applied, but certain types did.

No offense, but I think you need to work on that idea. It doesn't make much sense.

Also, photography is all over the place...people are very interested in photography...from people's desks at work to the walls of their homes to their smart phones to their social media pages. People love photos and post them everywhere.

As to looking alike... Zebras all look alike... until to study them and notice all the differences in their stripe patterns...then you notice that they are different and only look the same on a very superficial level.

#5New Post! Nov 04, 2016 @ 03:59:24
So I guess you look like an artsy computer type...right. LMAO
Stalker

#6New Post! Nov 04, 2016 @ 04:11:09
@Rabercip Said

So I guess you look like an artsy computer type...right. LMAO

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply