My boss

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#16New Post! Jun 11, 2016 @ 01:34:14
@twilitezone911 Said

ok, i never heard " earl grey tea " before. i take your word for it. i like luzianne or decaffeinated tea in wintertime.

i never like the taste of coffee be a big fan of it.

I use luzianne for iced tea. I don't use anything decaffeinated .
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#17New Post! Jun 11, 2016 @ 01:47:13
@white_swan53 Said

I use luzianne for iced tea. I don't use anything decaffeinated .

i have decaffeinated, because i can't sleep at night. i drink diet pepsi everyday, just clam down myself during the day and night. with my allergy and any stress i have that day. i need my diet pepsi.

last 10 years, i been drink diet pepsi. the rest of my life before i drink pepsi and coke.

in 20's for a couple of years, i drink a lot of " mountain dew " for a couple of years. i couldn't figure out why i couldn't sleep at night. duh! caffeinated.

in last 10 years, i hate the taste of pepsi and coke, they taste flat.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#18New Post! Jun 11, 2016 @ 07:17:20
@twilitezone911 Said

i have decaffeinated, because i can't sleep at night. i drink diet pepsi everyday, just clam down myself during the day and night. with my allergy and any stress i have that day. i need my diet pepsi.

last 10 years, i been drink diet pepsi. the rest of my life before i drink pepsi and coke.

in 20's for a couple of years, i drink a lot of " mountain dew " for a couple of years. i couldn't figure out why i couldn't sleep at night. duh! caffeinated.

in last 10 years, i hate the taste of pepsi and coke, they taste flat.

Like decaf I don't drink diet stuff either. Can't go the gas on that nasty after taste . Did you know that diet soda's contribute to weight gain ? Yeppers, diet soda's help make people fat.
I drink my fair share of cokes, but not inn cans because cans always rtaste flat. I buy the 8 pks. 12 oz. bottles.
Commander4th On May 31, 2021

, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Jun 11, 2016 @ 07:36:08
@twilitezone911 Said

the famous quote by partick henry

Give me liberty, or give me death!

what you don't about the famous quote is there is another line to the famous line in the speech was more popular than the line itself back then.

give me liberty, or give me death! and english tea sucks!

Well Patrick Henry never had a proper cup of tea made by a real Yorkshireman then

Saint Louis, Missouri
#20New Post! Jun 11, 2016 @ 07:43:45
@white_swan53 Said

Like decaf I don't drink diet stuff either. Can't go the gas on that nasty after taste . Did you know that diet soda's contribute to weight gain ? Yeppers, diet soda's help make people fat.
I drink my fair share of cokes, but not inn cans because cans always rtaste flat. I buy the 8 pks. 12 oz. bottles.

my doctor for years, kept me i should stop drink regular because sugar and it make you fat to point. i always had a great incredible body. ( twilite, ) twilite always laugh , when i think or look in the mirror, my reflect is laughing really hard and fall down to the floor in laughter. talk about hard critics.

i am pretty thin these days, i hate cut down what i am eat better. i am my weight down, and so is my blood pressure. my health pretty good over the years. i doing fine.

so my vice is diet pepsi, i can't live without it.

coke always had a flat taste to it. how i quit drink regular pepsi, it was taste flat.

you are right about diet soda does have after taste. it took me almost two days to adapted diet pepsi. now, diet pepsi taste great to me.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#21New Post! Jun 11, 2016 @ 07:48:53
Well Patrick Henry never had a proper cup of tea made by a real Yorkshireman
@Commander4th Said

or made by yorkshire territier at starbucks.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#22New Post! Jun 11, 2016 @ 07:54:49
once again, i made a boo boo on in my post above. i go to my bathroom and get toilet papers to clean up my post above.

my boo boo leaking into the thread, and leon's fly is having a field over my boo boo, that why i ruin the thread. sorry!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs