ImYourGod On March 12, 2017

Leicester, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Nov 18, 2015 @ 14:17:26
awesome!
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#4New Post! Nov 18, 2015 @ 22:28:56
I am reminded what a good doc told me.

married men live longer cause the wives nag em to see a doc.

LOL
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#5New Post! Nov 19, 2015 @ 04:09:48
was it "the gauntlet" where clint eastwood says "nag nag nag"
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#6New Post! Nov 20, 2015 @ 03:00:21
@Willi Said

was it "the gauntlet" where clint eastwood says "nag nag nag"

your the Utube master ,go check it out hubby had now I have the movie , but , I never did like any of Eastwoods dirty harry movies or cop movies.IMO He played a decent cowboy and was pretty convincing as an outlaw but came across as a fake cop.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Nov 20, 2015 @ 03:35:12
" the gauntlet " was not a great movie. clint was in a trend with " dirty harry " , in between what you normal see in tv cop show in 50's to 60's.

for example, " the streets of san Francisco " was the last two detectives first is kind to close more last father and son and than two detectives that normal would see in one dimension or cardboard relationship of lack of emotions between each other in tv show in 50's and 60's. mike and steve closer than buddies relationship than you than a normal tv in 50's and 60's detective tv show.

actually, " police story ' was the first tv detective show compassion how cops feel under stress and police compassion for each others. " hill street blues " literally one step further in tv. this show was the pioneer of what the different is back then and what you see in tv cop show today.

I agree with that clint was a " fake cop " image, he literally brought the " vigilante " image that work for awhile. but Charles Bronson " death wish " image destroyed clint " dirty harry " image. clint should have stop at " the enforcer ". " sudden impact " was the downfall of the " dirty harry " saga.

n/a, New Mexico
#8New Post! Nov 20, 2015 @ 05:46:23
@twilitezone911 Said

" the gauntlet " was not a great movie. clint was in a trend with " dirty harry " , in between what you normal see in tv cop show in 50's to 60's.

for example, " the streets of san Francisco " was the last two detectives first is kind to close more last father and son and than two detectives that normal would see in one dimension or cardboard relationship of lack of emotions between each other in tv show in 50's and 60's. mike and steve closer than buddies relationship than you than a normal tv in 50's and 60's detective tv show.

actually, " police story ' was the first tv detective show compassion how cops feel under stress and police compassion for each others. " hill street blues " literally one step further in tv. this show was the pioneer of what the different is back then and what you see in tv cop show today.

I agree with that clint was a " fake cop " image, he literally brought the " vigilante " image that work for awhile. but Charles Bronson " death wish " image destroyed clint " dirty harry " image. clint should have stop at " the enforcer ". " sudden impact " was the downfall of the " dirty harry " saga.

May be Eastwood was just being stubborn about playing a movie cop. Some where I have heard that men are stubborn

Saint Louis, Missouri
#9New Post! Nov 20, 2015 @ 06:35:05
May be Eastwood was just being stubborn about playing a movie cop. Some where I have heard that men are stubborn

men are stubborn. yes, I think men or woman are equal in share the fact, doesn't matter what sex, you are born stubbon. you will be stubbon. who want to fight this fact!

I personally will stay on a subject to I am satisfied that get my point across. whether I am right or wrong. I am been accused in the past, that I am a person, who have to have the last word on everything. I guess they are right.

I don't think " stubbonism " is one sex thing, it is both sex. I am right about this. men aren't better than women, they are equal. that the fact I am probably better looking anybody that you know, it is an ego problem, not stubbon. that fact i am tell you this, that I am stubbon enough not let anyone on this post to tell you difference. so be it! na! na!

n/a, New Mexico
#10New Post! Nov 20, 2015 @ 10:31:17
@twilitezone911 Said

men are stubborn. yes, I think men or woman are equal in share the fact, doesn't matter what sex, you are born stubbon. you will be stubbon. who want to fight this fact!

I personally will stay on a subject to I am satisfied that get my point across. whether I am right or wrong. I am been accused in the past, that I am a person, who have to have the last word on everything. I guess they are right.

I don't think " stubbonism " is one sex thing, it is both sex. I am right about this. men aren't better than women, they are equal. that the fact I am probably better looking anybody that you know, it is an ego problem, not stubbon. that fact i am tell you this, that I am stubbon enough not let anyone on this post to tell you difference. so be it! na! na!

Little girls are taught from birth that it's not 'lady like' to be stubborn . Or give a show of temper,,,,,
As the saying goes " If I had a penny for every time" I heard some older lady family member tell me 'Pretty is as pretty does ' I'd be a very rich person today.
I am 1 of 2 grand daughters out of 18 grand kids , you can believe me when I say that if I had paid attention to those older lady family members as a kid , all those boys would have driven me over the edge 'toot sweet' .Being one of the youngest and a girl , I learned at avery early age that mother nature did not make everyone equal ,but she did make equalizers .

Saint Louis, Missouri
#11New Post! Nov 20, 2015 @ 11:18:46
maybe just said that men and women aren't equal in stubborn, both both sexes are allow to be stubborn. may men express their stubborn in public than women.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#12New Post! Nov 20, 2015 @ 23:53:33
@white_swan53 Said

came across as a fake cop.

LOL
the gauntlet i'm guessing is a movie many cops don't like.

I agree, he made a better cowboy.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#13New Post! Nov 21, 2015 @ 00:01:06
the gauntlet i'm guessing is a movie many cops don't like.

willi- it was a bad movie. it really stuck. bad acting, and bad storyline. I don't think cops care about the movie, either. it was of 2 hours of a bad plot in a bad movie. it shouldn't been made.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#14New Post! Nov 21, 2015 @ 03:30:31
I was thinking why I or my boys playing ' cowboys and Indians ' . it is a stupid play. watching old western tv shows like ' the lone ranger ' has really bad dialog and a boy learn a lesson from the show? or watch john wayne or some other stars playing cowboys. then they shoot Indians.

I was a kid, especially you are a young boy. I played the cowboy with a broom as my horse. sometimes, I played the Indian said " how brown is my cow? " that's another story. moo! I would said, " how! " I heard that Indians back then, " what happens , turkeys! " but that's another story!

anyway, why it is ' cowboys and Indians ' only good to play when a boy is a little? boys are too young understand about prejudice. but we get bored by the game. then we played war and fight like soldiers, and we play with toy guns and other toy weapons. army is a macho game and cowboys and Indians are for babies.

why little boys starting cowboys and Indians first, than other games. of course, I was taught cowboys and Indians and army at the same time in 60's. does little boys still play cowboys and indians and army to at this the present date to learn machoism or something else in life?

n/a, New Mexico
#15New Post! Nov 21, 2015 @ 07:45:39
Kids don't play out side any more. If you allow your kids to be out side and a neighbor sees them , they will calll the child protective services and you will be in trouble for endangerment .
If you think I'm joking , just google free range kids and check out the stories of how parents have lost their kids for allowing them to walk to the corner store or play in the public park across the street or yuppers play out in their own yard .
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs