#31New Post! May 11, 2015 @ 13:55:50
@Hitting40 Said

Can i have a blue peter badge to ?

But of course
Hypnotica On October 08, 2023

Banned

Steel City (Sheffield), United
#32New Post! May 27, 2015 @ 15:24:42
Well now this person is deleted from my life, I feel I am getting back on track with my goals.

Really cant handle that sh*t.

Logic is the way forward.

Emotions are just something to apply for those who are unable to see logic.

Apparently a lot of elections are won just on emotion. Im not actually surprised. Just an annoying part of human psychology.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#33New Post! May 27, 2015 @ 15:34:05
@Hypnotica Said

Well now this person is deleted from my life, I feel I am getting back on track with my goals.

Really cant handle that sh*t.

Logic is the way forward.

Emotions are just something to apply for those who are unable to see logic.

Apparently a lot of elections are won just on emotion. Im not actually surprised. Just an annoying part of human psychology.

I have been thinking of it differently. I believe that a balance between feeling and reason is the best approach and not one over the other.

Banned

#34New Post! May 27, 2015 @ 15:41:47
@Erimitus Said

I have been thinking of it differently. I believe that a balance between feeling and reason is the best approach and not one over the other.

I actually agree there. I was speaking specifically in regards to this one person. Not in general. Apologies, I should of pointed that out.

They seem to support full emotion and minimum logic. Which does explain a lot. Plus I know for a fact they rely on sympathy a lot to get their way (something I strongly disagree with).

But basically sure I would feel happy and enjoy myself when hanging around with them.

But afterwards I would realise I have doine nothing which helps my goals in life. So I would feel like I was slimed.

So walah person is now erased from my reality.

I belive that if your general state on a scale of 1 - 10 is on average lets say 7. Then you shouldnt want people in your life who lower it to a 5. Sure there may be one off instances when they have bad s**t happen and as a mate it is your job to help them through. But if they fail to see reason and underlying issues (some people cant stand criticism) then I personally admit defeat and leave them to it. You can drag a horse to water but you cant make it drink. Especially if it is the same issue over and over again (basically no goals in life).

Banned

#35New Post! May 30, 2015 @ 19:00:30
Only just found this video (so I can get into the right frame of mind for a night out) but straight the way I can see similarities between what is said and my own experiences?

Why do people claim to be your friend, then stab you in the back and attempt ruin your life just because you want to improve yourself?

Personally I just see it is a challenge, if you can not get through this barrier then you are not worthy of your your potential!!!

I will watch the rest of the video after a quick trip to the shop!!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs