Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Beep,,, Honk ,,, Beep ,,, Honk ,,,

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#1New Post! May 20, 2015 @ 04:37:38

This sounds just twisted enough to be fun .
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#2New Post! May 20, 2015 @ 04:48:33

So, story time:

My father had the habit of getting distracted when meeting up with people he knew and talking. This happened a lot at stores, even if mom and I were waiting in the car.
So one time, he needed some tool, and we didn't want to go in. It was a small town walmart, so it was like the mall and people hung out there and it was the only store for somethings. You could not go in without running into at least one person you knew. Anyway, he took to long and I had just learned how to drive. So I started the car and drove it a few rows over, where we could still see where he originally parked.

IT WAS HYSTERICAL. Good times in a parking lot!
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#3New Post! May 20, 2015 @ 05:51:25
@DiscordTiger Said

So, story time:

My father had the habit of getting distracted when meeting up with people he knew and talking. This happened a lot at stores, even if mom and I were waiting in the car.
So one time, he needed some tool, and we didn't want to go in. It was a small town walmart, so it was like the mall and people hung out there and it was the only store for somethings. You could not go in without running into at least one person you knew. Anyway, he took to long and I had just learned how to drive. So I started the car and drove it a few rows over, where we could still see where he originally parked.

IT WAS HYSTERICAL. Good times in a parking lot!

How long did you and your mom let your dad walk around the parking lot looking for his car and family ?
And did he learn to either take you his 'little joker' or the keys with him after that ?
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#4New Post! May 20, 2015 @ 06:12:52
It was a couple minutes to make him think he was getting old and forgot here he parked. This was before those little key honk things, A much simpler time. Also, taking the keys didnt help. He was a locksmith by trade, and I knew how to operate the key machine so I could just make me a few spares.

That part sucks about the new keys, the beepy thingy makes them like 80 bucks a pop. I used to have like 5 at 40ยข a piece all over because I have always been the type to misplace my keys.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs