AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Silver_Lining On March 21, 2023
RIP Boobie

STOKE-ON-TRENT, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Sep 28, 2014 @ 19:14:49
@Hypnotica Said

You shouldnt.

I was talking to a mate about this last night. How many people have settled for a relationship do you think just for the sake of a relationship? I reckon there is a reason there is such a high divorce rate and many unhappy relationships, people just dont know their own self worth so they settle for whatever comes along.

Personally Id rather stay single for a while and get into a serious relationship with someone who is on the same level as me.

That said I had to go through a pretty crappy relationship to finally develop a sense of self worth. Then I decided that sometimes being single isnt too bad, better than being with someone for the sake of a relationship.

Anyway thats just my own personal view.

If I really wanted to settle then I could but I don't want to do that. I do have dayd when I just think f*** it though.
Hypnotica On October 08, 2023

Banned

Steel City (Sheffield), United
#17New Post! Sep 28, 2014 @ 19:40:52
@Silver_Lining Said

If I really wanted to settle then I could but I don't want to do that. I do have dayd when I just think f*** it though.

Yeah I know what you mean.

I have had a few oppurtunities this year where I could of jumped into a Long Term Relationship. I was close. But I knew deep down I would of been doing it for the wrong reasons.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs